Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking “ Did God Send Warnings To Iran and are There more to come?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Breaking “5.9 Quake Shakes Iran Nuclear Plant” Did God Send A Warning To Iran?

Paul Begley
Published on Apr 19, 2018

https://give.church/pm8b78m/give Did God send a warning to Iran? The morning after Iran Military Parade Threatens USA and Israel also

Re: Breaking “5.9 Quake Shakes Iran Nuclear Plant” Did God Send A Warning To Iran?

Prophecy Alert: "Iran Vs Israel" Steven Ben DeNoon / Paul Begley

Paul Begley
Started streaming 43 minutes ago

Re: Breaking “5.9 Quake Shakes Iran Nuclear Plant” Did God Send A Warning To Iran?

Prophecy Alert: “Apocalyptic Sandstorm Hits Iran” Doomsday Feelings

Paul Begley
Published on Apr 19, 2018

https://give.church/pm8b78m/give The prophecy from Jeremiah 49 Of “Winds from heaven” have hit Iran Doomsday Feelings

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Since the Iranian authorities don't even recognize or acknowledge the God of the Bible, how can they even recognize these warnings, let alone heed them?

Kathy G.
Since the Iranian authorities don't even recognize or acknowledge the God of the Bible, how can they even recognize these warnings, let alone heed them?
Well, Kathy, there still are Iranian Christians living in that state. Perhaps they do heed God's warning, do you think?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hopefully, they have, but they're not the ones responsible for what Iran is seeking to do to Israel; the Iranian government is. What the Iranian government does affects every Iranian citizen, Christian and non-Christian. And we know that the Iranian government will pay no mind to these warnings because it does not even recognize Jehovah, only their false god, Allah.