Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
refining through the trials of life - 1Peter 1: 3-9

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

God is preparing us to meet Him...

From Here To Eternity PT.2 | 1 PETER 1: 3-9 | JACK HIBBS

1 Peter 1:3-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 8 and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls.

Re: refining through the trials of life - 1Peter 1: 3-9

Thanks Regina, for posting this video.

Absolutely, God is refining us through the trials in our lives, preparing us to meet Him, there is no denying it. God loves us, and in return the Father longs for us to love Him in return, through the good times as well as the bad times.

He will never leave you or forsake you, if you call on the Lord, with a sincere, contrite, heart, in repentance for sinning against Him. God, with open arms, receives the protocol Son/Daughter, and welcomes him/her, and rejoices for the children's return to Him, with great joy and celebration.

It is through life's trials we learn, to see the world through Jesus' eyes, and through God's Holy word the Bible,we learn to be more like Jesus and less like ourselves. "What would Jesus do, what would Jesus say?" questions enter our mind, when we draw to a closer relationship with the Lord; therefore, we please the Lord, by following, His examples, how to treat, forgive, and love others, by putting His word into action.

Thanks be to God, for showing us the way that leads to heaven, and teaching us that Jesus is the way, and
we are blessed, even if we when we are refined through fire like gold; we have a promise of our heavenly abode.

God Bless,

Valerie