Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midwest Bible Prophecy Conference

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

2018 Midwest Bible Prophecy Conference, Lafayette, IN: http://www.cchapelbp.org

Gary Koh talking about a proposed border security framework, and about prophecy concerning Israel and the return of the Jewish people to the land God promised them

Isaiah 49:22
Ezekiel 11:17
Deut 30:3-4
Isaiah 11:11-12
Isaiah 43:5-6
Jeremiah 16:14-15
Jeremiah 29:14
Jeremiah 31:8-11
Ezekiel 39:27-28
Zech 12:1-3, 9
Zech 14:2-3, 9, 11, 16
Joel 3:1-2, 17, 20
Matthew 23:37-39
Romans 11:23-29

Re: Midwest Bible Prophecy Conference

the Lord builds silently
Luke 17:20
1Kings 6:7

Bil Gallatin, Session 4

Session 5 - Joe Whitchurch is speaking about artificial intelligence. He brings up verses from Daniel about the make up of the 10 toes on the statue, and about the image of the beast in Revelation

Daniel 2:41 “The feet and toes that you saw, made partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, represent a divided kingdom. It will still have the strength of iron, in that you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 Just as their toes and feet are part iron and part clay, so will the kingdom be both strong and brittle.
43 Just as you saw iron mixed with clay, so they will mix themselves with human offspring. Furthermore, they won’t remain together, just as iron doesn’t mix with clay.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel+2%3A41-43&version=ISV

Revelation 13:14 It deceives those living on earth with the signs that it is allowed to do on behalf of the first beast, telling them to make an image for the beast who was wounded by a sword and yet lived.The second beast was allowed to impart life to the image of the first beast so that the image of the beast could talk and order the execution of those who would not worship the image of the beast.

Rev 14:9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying in a loud voice, “Whoever worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or his hand 10 will drink the wine of God’s wrath, which has been poured undiluted into the cup of his anger. He will be tortured with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the lamb. 11 The smoke from their torture goes up forever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Rev 16:22 So the first angel went and poured his bowl on the earth. A horrible, painful sore appeared on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshipped the image.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+13%3A14-15%2C+14%3A9-11%2C+16%3A2&version=ISV

Rev 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. They came back to life and ruled with the Messiah for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were over. This is the first resurrection.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+20%3A4-5&version=ISV

Session 6 - Jim Fletcher speaking about Christian media and Israel
Seminaries change from a bible base to teaching non biblical viewpoints