Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He Is Risen! - Happy Resurrection/Easter Sunday

He Is Risen!

By Monica Cole

All that Christians do for Christ must be rooted in Holy Week which culminates in the resurrection of Jesus from the dead.

Resurrection Sunday is a time to rejoice! Jesus paid a debt that no one else could ever pay so that we could be in heaven with Him for eternity. God gave the perfect sacrifice, His only Son, and if we believe in Him, then we will be forgiven and saved from our sins.

To be saved, you must believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for everyone’s sins, including your own, and receive Him as your personal Savior so that one day you can be with our Heavenly Father. If you believe Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins, you will also need to admit you are a sinner – as we all are. Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” If you have never confessed your sin and professed your belief in Christ, take time to do it right now. Jesus is the only way to be saved and receive eternal life.

On the third day, he rose again from the dead. This is the Good News that Christians celebrate: His Resurrection! He is ALIVE! And one day our Savior will return. He, and only He, sets us free from our sins! “Jesus saith unto him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me’” (John 14:6 KJV).

The birth of Jesus is wonderful, but the resurrection is even more exciting. It is the finale to the Christmas story. Jesus accomplished what he came for. His last words before dying on the cross were documented in John 19:30 as, “It is finished.” He knew that all was now completed and that Scripture would be fulfilled. To suggest that more needs to be done to earn your way to heaven is the same as saying Jesus died for nothing. “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

Nails were not what held Jesus to the cross. He had the power to come down from that cross, but He knew His sacrifice had to be complete for there to be true salvation. He died on the cross for you and me because of His love for us. He loved us that much! “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16 KJV).

If you know of someone who is not saved, please pass this on to them. Share the greatest gift of all with them: a relationship with Jesus Christ and eternal life. Also, share this with your brothers and sisters in Christ so they may use it to share with others. God commands that we share the gospel with others. We need to help one another become passionate followers of Jesus Christ.

Have a meaningful Holy Week and blessed Resurrection celebration!

https://www.raptureforums.com/jesus/he-is-risen/?utm_source=ExpressPigeon&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Rapture+Forums+Newsletter+4%2F16%2F2017

Re: He Is Risen! - Happy Resurrection/Easter Sunday

Jesus has risen, Hallelujah!!!

Happy Ressurection Sunday
Happy Easter Sunday

God Bless everyone here on this very Blessed day, enjoy your time with loved ones, and friends. Engage in conversation with everyone, that it is because of Jesus' Resurrection from the dead, we who die in Christ, will also been risen from the dead, to live forevermore with Him.

Thanks be to God for Jesus, we can rejoice, knowing, death has been swallowed up, because Jesus Lives. Yes He is Alive, never to die again. "O death, where is your sting?"

Thanks be to God!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

BeingStudios
Published on Apr 22, 2011

Valerie and all ..

HAPPY EASTER DAY BLESSINGS! He is our hope and faith. HE IS RISEN!!✝️🤗❤️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤️❤️❤️ Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice!

P.S. how cool would it be rapture today April 1 (4/1; Revelation 4:1) 😉😉😉

P.P.S. Has anyone been following the Swedish boys rapture vision? It’s been all over Facebook/rapture in the air or just google on YouTube. His vision was earthquake Friday in Egypt (3.3 did happen) and rapture today!!

💐Amanda

Jesus is risen indeed! :blossom:
Have a wonderful day of joy because of Jesus' love for us and His victory :relaxed:

Hi everyone, Happy Eas✝️er!

Signs are really pointing to this month or next for high possibility of the rapture! Let’s pray so!!!

Jack Van Impe Presents -- March 31, 2018

Jack Van Impe Ministries
Published on Mar 30, 2018
This week’s headline:
• Our Risen Savior!

Happy Belated Easter, Everyone!

I'm STILL here!!! So therefore--the Rapture didn't happen, did it!? We may have to wait 40 days & nights, since Jesus walked on earth that long right after He arose from the dead. Better check Acts 1:1-11!!! Valerie, isn't this THE 1111 we're looking at?

I watched Ben Hur, on the TCM (Turner Classic Movies) channel that starred Charleton Heston in the title role. It's the best version I ever saw on this film!:+1:

Then I tried to watch Jesus of Nazareth on the INSP channel, but I didn't enjoy it very much. Why? Because there were just too many darn commercials breaking in in the dumbest times.:-1:

I did, however, watch OUR favorite angelic TV series--Touched By An Angel that starred our favorite trio of angels: Tess (Della Reese); Monica (Roma Downey); and Andrew (John Dye), on the METV channel though.:+1:

Maranatha!
Tammy

He is Risen! - Keith Green - Easter Song

Tammy, nothing comes to mind about the 1111 at present...

Don Francisco - He's Alive

NedNickerson2010
Published on Jan 9, 2010

Paul Baloche - He Is Risen (Live) - Lyrics

He Is Risen

Happy Resurrection/Easter Sunday

Thanks be to God for Jesus; rejoice, we too will be resurrected to a new life, new body, liken unto the Lord's. First the dead in Christ, and then we that are alive will be changed in a twinkle of an eye to and caught up together to meet the Lord in the clouds. Maranatha!!!

The Passover Prophecy – Exodus 12 - Resurrection Sunday, April 12th, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOibGJGub6c&t=885s

Pastor J.D. explains how Jesus fulfilled the Passover Prophecy at His first coming, and the significance related to the rapture and second coming. Link to referenced PDF file - https://cckministries.com/sermonlibra.