Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cancer- Second Surgery on March 12th, 2018 at 1:00pm - Updates, & Followups...

Amanda
Valerie,

I’m so thankful God heard ALL our prayers and has his hand on you the whole time!! Please rest and take care!! What great news to hear you are ok and back home! I love the #21😉😉😄😂yes like my aunt would say to me .. it’s a kiss from the Holy Spirit! He shows up and has us smile and know he’s taking care of us!!

Keep healing and looking up! I believe our redemption is drawing nigh!♥️

💓Amanda
Amanda,

You and I both are thankful to God, for hearing all the prayers, and staying close by me. God is so awesome, and works in such mysterious ways, always, with His plan and purpose in mind for our lives, and those of others.
I feel like the good Lord has never left me, even though I called out to Jesus to be with me just before surgery.

I'm getting a good rest, and was amazingly feeling wonderful yesterday, and much better today as well. Who else
can heal anyone so quickly, except our Lord Jesus.

I'm healing faster than I expected, and I'm still taking maintenance dosage of oxygen therapy as well.

Looking very positive to date, that we'll be Raptured up together, very soon.

:heart: Valerie