Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cancer- Second Surgery on March 12th, 2018 at 1:00pm - Updates, & Followups...

Valerie,

I’m so thankful God heard ALL our prayers and has his hand on you the whole time!! Please rest and take care!! What great news to hear you are ok and back home! I love the #21😉😉😄😂yes like my aunt would say to me .. it’s a kiss from the Holy Spirit! He shows up and has us smile and know he’s taking care of us!!

Keep healing and looking up! I believe our redemption is drawing nigh!♥️

💓Amanda

Re: Cancer- Second Surgery on March 12th, 2018 at 1:00pm - Updates, & Followups...

All that remains now is to learn that your body is cancer-free! I have been praying for that result for some time now.

Amanda
Valerie,

I’m so thankful God heard ALL our prayers and has his hand on you the whole time!! Please rest and take care!! What great news to hear you are ok and back home! I love the #21😉😉😄😂yes like my aunt would say to me .. it’s a kiss from the Holy Spirit! He shows up and has us smile and know he’s taking care of us!!

Keep healing and looking up! I believe our redemption is drawing nigh!♥️

💓Amanda
Amanda,

You and I both are thankful to God, for hearing all the prayers, and staying close by me. God is so awesome, and works in such mysterious ways, always, with His plan and purpose in mind for our lives, and those of others.
I feel like the good Lord has never left me, even though I called out to Jesus to be with me just before surgery.

I'm getting a good rest, and was amazingly feeling wonderful yesterday, and much better today as well. Who else
can heal anyone so quickly, except our Lord Jesus.

I'm healing faster than I expected, and I'm still taking maintenance dosage of oxygen therapy as well.

Looking very positive to date, that we'll be Raptured up together, very soon.

:heart: Valerie

Kathy G.
All that remains now is to learn that your body is cancer-free! I have been praying for that result for some time now.
Thanks so much for praying Kathy, that my body will be cancer free! May the good Lord answer your long time prayers, at long last, in Jesus name I pray!

:heart: Valerie

Dear One in Jesus,

Just thought I'd drop a short message, to let you know, I'm doing better, and very quickly healing from the second surgery.

People my age do not heal quickly or recover more quickly than the younger generation. However, I believe, it's all the wonderful prayers that have kept me here on earth, and improving daily.

God is good, and has blessed me with a wonderful family of born again Christians here online.
I remember you in my prayers also; may the good Lord be generous towards you and may His rewards be many.

Yes still using the oxygen therapy, staying at the number 21 X 3 daily for now.

In Jesus' Love,
YSIC,

Valerie

Now Valerie, that's what I call fantastic news!!! I'm very happy to learn that you're doing sooo much better now, after this, your most recent surgery. I hope 'n' :pray: that you keep on improving on your health too!!!

:heart: Tammy

This post put a great big smile on my face! God is so good. Much love, and continued prayers for you.
Good to hear you are continuing with the H2O2. With all the posts on YT I am confident we will all be together soon, very soon. Maranatha!

GOD has surely brought us ALL TOGETHER ❤️💓😇✝️💟💞we are ever so thankful you started this website!!! When I first started hearing his voice warning the day of the Lord was near and tell them I’m coming (2008) I was feeling so isolated and alone and really was all new to me His coming back (I was aware of the second coming but not at all aware or awake that it was so soon!!). The internet taught me a lot with a lot of His discernment and lead me here! I’m ever so thankful now to not feel alone!!

Love to all (and praying for your continued healing!)

💟Amanda

Tammy, Francesca, & Amanda,

The spring of 2018 which is still considered a Jubilee Year seems a likely season for the Rapture.

We have Passover, Good Friday, Easter Resurrection Sunday, then 40 days later Ascension Day, 50 days after Easter, we have Pentecost; plus this is the a Jubilee Year.

Hopefully, we are that close to The Blessed Hope, "The Rapture", that by faith, we never waiver, knowing, the Lord kept His promises, to many generations in the past. We are the generation that will see all that is written in regards to the Rapture, come to pass, along with the Lord's return to Earth to set up His kingdom on Earth.

Look up our redemption draws closer day by day!

Maranatha!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

P.S. May all of us here, live to see that day, as we await our turn to be caught up to meet the Lord in the air.

Those who have died in Christ first, and then we who are alive, will be changed in a twinkle of an eye,
and be caught up together with them to meet our Lord Jesus in the clouds. Praying this is the year, for the Rapture to take place.

Dear Family in Jesus,

Today, was a somewhat bad day for me, had pain inside the breast tissue, burning sensation, dimpling skin, inflammation. Trying to keep myself occupied when I'm able, but find I get tired very quickly. Posting when I'm able too, perhaps tomorrow will be a better day, God willing.

I always find comfort in the 23 Psalm, for it always reminds me, that even when I walk in the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Jesus is with me.

Read and be blessed, as it this Psalm has blessed me.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

the 23rd psalm for Valerie :sheep:
http://www.calvarychapelontario.com/teaching/psalms/psalm23.mp3

John 10:1-21 The Voice of the Shepherd

Hi Regina,

Thank you so much for posting this video; Psalm 23 is my favorite Psalm.
I hope it blesses you as much as it has blessed me, and has blessed Michelle, one of our Sisters in Christ, whom posts here. Please remember her in your prayers too, she is ill too.

I like to thank Michelle as well for the following loving email she sent me, which I will share a small portion of it here. Thanks for your prayers. Please know Michelle you are in my prayers also for a complete healing. Amen!

In Jesus' Love,
Valerie :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :latin_cross: :place_of_worship:

Thinking of you today - email from Michelle

Hi Valerie,

I just saw your post about you feeling a bit drained today.
You have been on my mind all day and I checked the site a few times to see if you had posted. The Lord seems to let me know when you need extra prayers - so extra prayers for you today!

I have been quite unwell with a dose of flu the past 2 weeks, so I've been very low on energy and needing to rest a lot. Your sharing Psalm 23 was a blessing - yes, He surely is our Shepherd, the Good and caring Shepherd, who knows all our needs.

I'll be keeping you in my prayers dear Valerie, may the Good LORD be close to you and be your comfort as you rest and heal.

With much love,

Michelle.

To My wonderful family here at RFTH, Thank you Kathy, Regina, & everyone for updates and posts, keeping this site active.

I'm doing much better now, with the wonderful prayers sent to the throne of God. Swelling has gone down, and I'm taking "one day at a time". The last few words of my sentence preceding reminds me of a song which I'll posted at the end of this message.

Tomorrow March 28th, I will get my patholigy results, and take things from there.

I'm grateful the good Lord, is helping me to continue here the best that I'm able too, although I still get tired very easily.

Keep watching Jesus is coming, I can hardly wait.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Informaiton & Discussion Purposes"

One day at a time (lyrics)

Valerie and all here 😉

I’m happy to hear your doing better and the swelling/pain is gone down. For sure each day at a time!😅. He knows each one of our days! He carries us💞

Your post a few ones back I wanted to comment on.. yes this spring does seem likely ESPECIALLY with Billy Graham just passing! When I asked him back in 2008/2009 the timing or a clue for the rapture and His answer was “spring”

Each spring that rolls around I always think IS THIS IT?!!
The thought did cross my mind could our “21” he showed you and me possibly be the year 2021. I know doesn’t seem like this world can last one more day without His return but I was thinking about it the other day!

P.S. I read on a website I read almost daily where a man who hears from the Lord through dreams/visions that he will be surprised if 2021 finds that the rapture has not happened just based on revelations from then Lord.

P.P.S. Satan has been heavily attacking me lately and I’m sure all that our Gods children!! I forget I need to pray daily for the protection!!

Everyone I pray has a wonderful day today!

💓Amanda

Amanda
Valerie and all here 😉

I’m happy to hear your doing better and the swelling/pain is gone down. For sure each day at a time!😅. He knows each one of our days! He carries us💞

Your post a few ones back I wanted to comment on.. yes this spring does seem likely ESPECIALLY with Billy Graham just passing! When I asked him back in 2008/2009 the timing or a clue for the rapture and His answer was “spring”

Each spring that rolls around I always think IS THIS IT?!!
The thought did cross my mind could our “21” he showed you and me possibly be the year 2021. I know doesn’t seem like this world can last one more day without His return but I was thinking about it the other day!

P.S. I read on a website I read almost daily where a man who hears from the Lord through dreams/visions that he will be surprised if 2021 finds that the rapture has not happened just based on revelations from then Lord.

P.P.S. Satan has been heavily attacking me lately and I’m sure all that our Gods children!! I forget I need to pray daily for the protection!!

Everyone I pray has a wonderful day today!

💓Amanda
Amanda,

Thank you so very much for your encouraging words. I love spring it's my favorite season of the year.
If God so wills to send His beloved Son Jesus, in the Spring, then so be it; let God's will be done.

I do believe we will not be Raptured later than 2021, that we'll be in heaven via the Rapture prior to the end of that year. I've been thinking the same thing about the year 2021, as well.

Amanda, yes do pray for protection from Satan's attacks. It seems the closer we get to the Rapture, the more Christians are suffering one way or another from attacks from the enemy.

May God protect you, and all here, in Jesus holy name I pray! Amen!

Maranatha

Valerie

Update: Re appointment at the hospital with the doctor and results.

A larger section was removed which still did contain cancerous and pre cancerous cells, however, the margins are now clear, which is good news. Praise God, thank you Jesus!

I was given an option of Radiation Therapy, which would according to the Doctor, given a 15% of the cancer returning in 10 years, even though the 5 week everyday 2 hour trip there and back, plus the therapy, would most likely kill me first. However, since I opted out of radiation treatments, the chances of the cancer returning in 10 years is 30%; which I'm very pleased with these numbers. 70% that it will not come back and only 30% that it will return in 10 years.

I told her I was doing 35% hydrogen oxygen therapy, and I was doing fine on it; she told me that she doesn't know anything about this therapy and can not give her opinion on it, because it is alternative therapy; of course not, chemo, radiation is what the doctors prefer. That's fine because I know that it's working for me and I will continue on the oxygen therapy, maintenance from this day forward.

Therefore, she wants to keep a close watch on it, and wanted me to return back in 9 months, I told her make it 12 months, because it's hard to travel in the winter time. Next appointment for mammogram, and to see the doctor will be March 27, 2019...Perhaps before then, the Rapture will have taken place, and I won't need to see her ever again.

Day by day, I trust God will see me through it all, and I'll be here long enough to participate in the Rapture
while living on this earth.

Thanks be to God, and to all your prayers, I know I'll make it, through it all.

God Bless,

Valerie

Its really good news that the margins are clear!
thanks to our wonderful Lord for that, and thanks to Him for your healing following the surgery.
Valerie, the battle is the Lord's, so we keep trusting Him to keep you well and you can be among those who rise and meet Him in the air that day alive.
:bouquet:

Dear Valerie,

All I can say is Thankyou Jesus, we Praise your Holy Name.

The Goodness of the LORD overwhelms me.

I'm on H2O2 as well now Valerie - thought you'd be interested to know.

Lord, carry Valerie and each of us here the rest of the way.

With much love,

Michelle.

So OVERJOYED 😁🤗🙌🏼🎉❤️ By the results!!
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!❤️😇✝️ We are celebrating your great news!!

💗Amanda

Regina, Michelle, & Amanda, I'm celebrating along with the three of you as well!!!

I am rejoicing with you all, and thank God for His loving kindness and mercy. I'm so glad I listened to what I believe the Lord had laid on my heart to do, and what not to do, treating this breast cancer. I know that the good Lord will never steer me in the wrong direction, and helps me to make the right decisions for myself. Jesus shows me the way, and I one of His sheep faithfully follow our Lord.

God is so good, and I know, that I know, that my Jesus lives, and so do I, live as well; here on earth at present, and via the Rapture eternally with the Lord.

Oh Michelle, I'm so happy to hear that you are using this therapy. I hope you read the One Minute Cure, book,
which clearly explains how to follow the therapy, correctly, and much more important information. I believe it is offered for free online. The only people that should never take this therapy is anyone who has had an organ transplant, it may cause the foreign body rejection and failure ...otherwise, it is safe for most people...can only do you good, instead of harm. Make sure you dilute it correctly with distilled water...etc.

Please read the book, completely, as I did before starting, it's important....here's the book online for anyone interested in reading it, and trying it. There is also a free copy online, and if I find it I will post it here as well, in the meantime.

http://hopefloatsthedocumentary.com/OneMinuteCure.pdf

I thank my brother, Steven, who suggested this therapy for me, and was, and still is such an encouraging coach and positive influence in convincing me to try it. It works for me, and I hope it works for everyone who tries it.

With Much Love,

Valerie

Thank the Lord that the margins are clear! Now we should pray that God will change the 30% chance of recurrence to 0% chance!

Valerie
To My wonderful family here at RFTH, Thank you Kathy, Regina, & everyone for updates and posts, keeping this site active.

I'm doing much better now, with the wonderful prayers sent to the throne of God. Swelling has gone down, and I'm taking "one day at a time". The last few words of my sentence preceding reminds me of a song which I'll posted at the end of this message.

Tomorrow March 28th, I will get my patholigy results, and take things from there.

I'm grateful the good Lord, is helping me to continue here the best that I'm able too, although I still get tired very easily.

Keep watching Jesus is coming, I can hardly wait.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Informaiton & Discussion Purposes"

One day at a time (lyrics)

I love that song--"One Day At A Time," too, Valerie!!!:+1:

I'm praying for you & (is it REgina, who has the flu?) Regina too.:pray:

That #2021 looks good to me, but I'd be too happy if our Rapture should happen before then. Don't you all agree with me here!?:wink:

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yep! =)

Kathy, & Tammy,

Thank you both for your wonderful comments, God Bless you both. Kathy, I'll take the 70 percent right now, and not even think of the 30%, as there is no 100% assurance when it comes to cancer, I was told by the doctor. It makes me happy to know that I can go on and live my life, to the best of my ability, after all, it is God who holds my life in His hands, and it's up to the Lord, how long God the Father wants me here on Earth.

Tammy, I'm so glad to hear that you love that song too! It's one of my favorites! The other one which I love is "Because He Lives, I can face Tomorrow".

This song is for you Tammy, Kathy, & the rest of the family here. Because Jesus lives we can all face all of our tomorrows, no matter what!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Bill & Gloria Gaither - Because He Lives [Live] ft. Gaither Vocal Band

Thank God for extending my life, today April 29th, 2018, I have reached my 71st Birthday, which brought to mind the verse in scripture. Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures;yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

Thanks be to God, I'm still present in this body, awaiting the Rapture. My Birthday wish, that the Rapture takes place this year and everyone of us is included in the Rapture. Maranatha! Valerie

Psalm 90

A prayer of Moses the man of God.

1 Lord, you have been our dwelling place

throughout all generations.

2 Before the mountains were born

or you brought forth the whole world,

from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

3 You turn people back to dust,

saying, “Return to dust, you mortals.”

4 A thousand years in your sight

are like a day that has just gone by,

or like a watch in the night.

5 Yet you sweep people away in the sleep of death—

they are like the new grass of the morning:

6 In the morning it springs up new,

but by evening it is dry and withered.

7 We are consumed by your anger

and terrified by your indignation.

8 You have set our iniquities before you,

our secret sins in the light of your presence.

9 All our days pass away under your wrath;

we finish our years with a moan.

10 Our days may come to seventy years,

or eighty, if our strength endures;

yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow,

for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

11 If only we knew the power of your anger!

Your wrath is as great as the fear that is your due.

12 Teach us to number our days,

that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

13 Relent, Lord! How long will it be?

Have compassion on your servants.

14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,

that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

15 Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us,

for as many years as we have seen trouble.

16 May your deeds be shown to your servants,

your splendor to their children.

17 May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us;

establish the work of our hands for us—

yes, establish the work of our hands.

Happy 71st birthday!!!! God has surely blessed you and especially so keeping up this website!!✝️💟😇❤️

I hope your day is WONDERFUL!!! And may I add the rapture today would be perfect!!!😉😉👑☀️🌈🎺. (29 means departure!).

P.S. I truly do believe it’s soon!! You almost can just feel it .. a change .. a spiritual preparation. The recent North Korea and South Korea peace has super thinking of when they say peace and safety sudden destruction comes! Billy Graham of course passing and it’s spring. I truly don’t see us here by the year 2021. Beginning of April the Lord laid on my heart “patience”. He knows my anxious heart!!

💓Amanda

Amanda
Happy 71st birthday!!!! God has surely blessed you and especially so keeping up this website!!✝️💟😇❤️

I hope your day is WONDERFUL!!! And may I add the rapture today would be perfect!!!😉😉👑☀️🌈🎺. (29 means departure!).

P.S. I truly do believe it’s soon!! You almost can just feel it .. a change .. a spiritual preparation. The recent North Korea and South Korea peace has super thinking of when they say peace and safety sudden destruction comes! Billy Graham of course passing and it’s spring. I truly don’t see us here by the year 2021. Beginning of April the Lord laid on my heart “patience”. He knows my anxious heart!!

💓Amanda
Thank you Amanda for your warm and kind wishes. I had a wonderful time today, our children, their spouses, and our grandchildren, came over to our place for a celebration. They even brought the food which they picked up at a restaurant, so that we could eat together, and husband bought a strawberry shortcake birthday cake. Lovely gifts, and birthday cards, with special messages written in their own words, which always makes me emotional and tearful.

Amanda, I too feel, that this could be the year for our departure. Speaking of patience, this is something I have had to learn, especially when it comes to the Rapture. I'm asking for divine patience especially as I grow older, as each day passes.

God has been especially good to me, at my age, to give me the strength to go through two major surgeries in less then 2 months apart; and still be able to carry on, my work here on Rapture Flight to Heaven.

God is good to me, and I look forward to the day, when we can finally, be with Jesus forevermore.

Philippians 4:6-7 New King James Version (NKJV)

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Therefore, let us be anxious for nothing, because all that is written in scripture will come to pass.
Remember, Holy men of God were moved by God's Holy Spirit, to write the words in the Bible, which were given to them from God the Father. God's Word is Holy, and true, Jesus is coming so it is written and will come to pass.

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie
:latin_cross: :heartbeat:

Valerie,

Your birthday celebration 🎊 sounded just what you so deserved!!! How nice for your family to do that for you!❤️

Yes I believe when He laid on my heart “patience” it was directly about waiting for the rapture!!😂🙈😬. “Are we there yet,” father?!!!😅. Thank you for the be anxious about nothing verses and
Great encouragement this morning! Those Holy Spirit lead verses are from Jesus and ALL WILL COME TO PASS!! He did not wake me up literally showing me the end was near back in 2008 to keep me hanging forever and to warn others (“tell them I’m coming”) to not do it!!

He is coming 💨☺️🤗👏🏼👏🏼💃🏻🎉✝️💓 I believe my whole heart not too long away!

💓Amanda

Dear Valerie,
Happy Birthday for Yesterday!
I've been thinking of you quite a bit the last 2 weeks. So happy to hear that you had such a lovely celebration with your family.

May the Good Lord continue to bless you as He has.

Much love in Jesus,

Michelle.

HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY, VALERIE!!! I'm in complete agreement with Michelle, for I too am very happy that you had such a lovely celebration with you family.

I too, am hoping 'n' praying that 2018 will be our last year dwelling on this planet as it is, and that very soon Jesus will come to Rapture us. From the way most all the Ministers on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) are talking, even they too, themselves sense that Jesus COULD very well be coming any time now.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Happy Birthday Valerie! May God continue to keep you and bless you as we await the Trumpet that calls us home.
What a blessing you have been while we have been occupying this world. I love you and I am looking forward to the Wedding Supper where we will all meet and celebrate our Lord that brought us together.
We are almost Home! Our Rapture Flight is just around the corner.
Maranatha!

Hopefully, we'll all be celebrating our next birthdays in Heaven!

Amanda
Valerie,

Your birthday celebration 🎊 sounded just what you so deserved!!! How nice for your family to do that for you!❤️

Yes I believe when He laid on my heart “patience” it was directly about waiting for the rapture!!😂🙈😬. “Are we there yet,” father?!!!😅. Thank you for the be anxious about nothing verses and
Great encouragement this morning! Those Holy Spirit lead verses are from Jesus and ALL WILL COME TO PASS!! He did not wake me up literally showing me the end was near back in 2008 to keep me hanging forever and to warn others (“tell them I’m coming”) to not do it!!

He is coming 💨☺️🤗👏🏼👏🏼💃🏻🎉✝️💓 I believe my whole heart not too long away!

💓Amanda
Amanda, I do agree and believe with you that Jesus is coming not to long away now.
Jesus must be very pleased and I can imagine the Lord smiling, to see your excitement and longing for His coming. Jesus is coming there's no doubt in my mind, the Rapture is imminent. Look up our redemption draws closer by the hour.

Maranatha!

:heart:

Valerie

Michelle
Dear Valerie,
Happy Birthday for Yesterday!
I've been thinking of you quite a bit the last 2 weeks. So happy to hear that you had such a lovely celebration with your family.

May the Good Lord continue to bless you as He has.

Much love in Jesus,

Michelle.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your warm wishes. Strange for you to say that you've been thinking about me, for the past couple of weeks, I too have likewise been thinking quite a lot about you as well. Hope your oxygen peroxide therapy is going well.

Michelle, likewise may the good Lord keep you and bless you, each and every day.

We have something very much in common; Our "Much love for Jesus" and

"Much Love and in Jesus"

Valerie

Tammy S.
HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY, VALERIE!!! I'm in complete agreement with Michelle, for I too am very happy that you had such a lovely celebration with you family.

I too, am hoping 'n' praying that 2018 will be our last year dwelling on this planet as it is, and that very soon Jesus will come to Rapture us. From the way most all the Ministers on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) are talking, even they too, themselves sense that Jesus COULD very well be coming any time now.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you Tammy, for your warm wishes. Yes I did have a wonderful time and there by the grace of God go I, at age 71.

I agree Tammy, the Rapture could happen at any time now, especially, the way the nations are lining up for an all out FULL SCALE engagement, Global World War. A World War that will bring destruction not only overseas, but to our countries here in North America, with much death, suffering and devastation to multitudes of people. However, thank God, we are not appointed to God's wrath, therefore, as the missiles fly downwards toward our lands, we, the Bride of Christ, will fly up towards the beckon call of Jesus " Come Up Here".

Yes Jesus could come anytime now..."Exciting isn't it!".

Maranatha,

Valerie

Francesca
Happy Birthday Valerie! May God continue to keep you and bless you as we await the Trumpet that calls us home.
What a blessing you have been while we have been occupying this world. I love you and I am looking forward to the Wedding Supper where we will all meet and celebrate our Lord that brought us together.
We are almost Home! Our Rapture Flight is just around the corner.
Maranatha!

Francesca,

Thank you for your warm wishes, love and comments. Francesca, I too am looking forward to the Wedding Supper, where we will meet one another, as we celebrate our love for our Lord Jesus, and for one another. After all is said and done, Jesus did bring us together. I love your comment "We are almost Home!", our Rapture Flight is around the corner. What an awesome reminder, and encouragement, those four words are to me; thanks so much you made my day. Here's a wonderful encouraging scripture, which we have put in practice already. Love, God first and foremost, and love one another, as Jesus has loved us.

John 13

34 A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so also you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”

Matthew 22:36-40 King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Maranatha!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Kathy G.
Hopefully, we'll all be celebrating our next birthdays in Heaven!
Kathy,

I'm not sure that in heaven we celebrate our birthday anymore; because we'll never grow older.

Perhaps instead we'll celebrate the date we were Raptured to Heaven on...then again, we'll find out
when we get there.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Jim Reeves - Where We'll Never Grow old

"Where We'll Never Grow Old"

I have heard of a land
On the faraway strand
This a beautiful home of the soul
Built by Jesus on high
There we never shall die
This the land where we'll never grow old.

Never grow old, never grow old
In the land where we'll never grow old
In the land where we'll never grow old.

When our work here is done
And the life's crown is won
And our troubles and trials are o'er
All our sorrow will end
And our voices will blend
With the loved ones who've gone on before.

In the land where we'll never grow old
In the land where we'll never grow old...

Just an update, I'm doing fine in regards to the battle I had with cancer, because Our Creator lives, and helps people like myself, through it all. I believe the Lord carried me through my many trials, in my life and this song is so appropriate for anyone whom is reading this message; Jesus will carry you through whatever, trials you may be going through as well. Remember, nothing is impossible for God; it's too heavy for you, give it over to Jesus! Amen!

Be blessed watch and listen!

Valerie

bbacle
Published on Sep 29, 2010

Jesus our Lord will carry you through the most difficult circumstances that life can throw at you, if you will trust in Him.