Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Kathy, Regina, and Everyone here...Please help one another out...more.

Kathy, Regina, & Everyone

Dear Regina & Kathy, would you please update the daily threads during the week of my surgery starting Monday March 12th. Everyone else, would you please continue to share your thoughts regularly on the message forum, and help Kathy or Regina, if they are away, or unable to post. Please help out with the regular updates if you will if necessary. I thank you Regina, Kathy, and everyone, keep the fellowship going, and may the Lord continue and bless you daily.

I know that all of you who frequent here, come because this site has been a blessing to you in some way, therefore, feel free to encourage one another of the Lord's soon coming in the clouds.

Remember, we are the remnant of the bride watching for the pre tribulation imminent Rapture. Some are no longer watching. Others have more important worldly things to occupy them, and others, mock those watching,
and some even think we are out of our minds. The mocking and attacks, are coming from somewhere that most of us have never expected. This is not predominately coming from the secular world, it is coming from Christians and their Pastors as well. Pastor Faraq, Jan Markell, Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsay all have a remnant of the bride watching as well. However, they continue to teach the truth, and so will Rapture Flight to Heaven continue, no matter what. We teach the truth to set the captive free, those who are captive to sin. Jesus is the way, therefore, continue in His Holy word.

The Truth will Set You Free
John 8:32

31 So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Have you noticed the falling away, from those watching or teaching the imminent Rapture. I have, surely many of you have as well seen this happen especially in the past few years. The worst one of all, I heard some Christians saying, there will be no Rapture. How destructive is this and most disheartening. They are twisting the scriptures to fit their own thoughts.

These have really brought a division in the body of Christ, when each group attacking one another, some viciously with others subtly. We are suppose to be one in Christ, like minded; even if we have differences on the subject of the rapture, Pre Trib, Mid. etc. If we disagree on something, we shouldn't dissect God's holy word the Bible, and tear it to shreds to MAKE it fit our own opinions, therefore it no longer is the truth. Word per word, the scripture, is exactly what it says and means, and no one should twist the scripture to fit their own agenda. That said, we know just from these facts alone, bible prophecy is unfolding rapidly before our very eyes, and we continue to keep our eyes on Jesus, and His coming at the Rapture.

Jesus is coming soon, and we all must be ready, and keep watch. I know everyone here, loves the Lord, including myself, that is why we continue our watch, with great anticipation, and expectancy of the Lord's coming at the Rapture at any time now. I hope, I have been of encouragement to those here, to continue the watch and wait on the Lord, no matter, what others say to discourage, mock, and attack, the Pre Tribulation Rapture watchers, for we are not appointed to God's wrath. We are going to our heavenly home soon, therefore, look up our redemption draws closer by every second now.

Continue to bring God's word, in truth, to the world, in my absences and remember we are trying to bring the lost to our Lord Jesus and to the blessed hope of Jesus coming in the imminent Rapture.

Maranatha,

God Speed,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

How the Blessed Hope Became the Blasted Hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3735&v=YWDx7mzIoZs

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Mar 8, 2018

Understanding the Times: How the Blessed Hope Became the Blasted Hope

The Attack on Bible Prophecy. Why has eschatology or Bible prophecy been downplayed in the last 25 years? What kind of damage have Rick Warren, Lynne Hybels, John Piper, Hank Hanegraaff, and others done and how have they done it? Dispensationalism has become almost a dirty word in the world of scholars and is seldom taught any longer. Why such a modern-day attack on eschatology when we live in the times of the signs? For more information and to order the DVD click here: https://www.olivetreeviews.org/store/

Re: To Kathy, Regina, and Everyone here...Please help one another out...more.

People are actually claiming that there will be no Rapture?! [slaps forehead] They should take that up with the Apostle Paul, if you ask me! For while he didn't use that exact word, he did announce that the event that the word describes will take place.

Valerie, Kathy & All--

Why, my fellow tenant, Al (a devout Catholic) told me that he doesn't even believe in the Bible, and nor does he believe in the Rapture either. Yet he wear's a crucifix around his neck and hung a portrait of Jesus on his apartment wall. So, go figure, right!?:upside_down_face:

I got to thinking to myself the other day, how Al would react when the Rapture happens...and I would simply vanish right before him as we're chatting to each other outdoors. The man IS a 90-year old too! Betcha 10-1 that he would be like totally flabbergasted, wouldn't he!?:wink: :smiley:

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy & Tammy,

I hope you both watched the wonderful video by Jan Markel....she explains it so much better.

How the Blessed Hope Became the Blasted Hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3735&v=YWDx7mzIoZs

Remember that many people, especially Catholics, and many other denominations, do not teach Biblical Prophecy, the Rapture, etc. Because of their reluctance to do so, many are ignorant of facts on what the scripture really state. This is why, RFTH and other Christians forums liken to the imminent Rapture, are giving these good people a chance to open their eyes to the truth of what the word of God has to say.

Too many people just follow their teaching and preaching by their Pastor, Priest, Christian teachers, etc., instead of looking up and reading the scriptures for themselves. If only they would take the time to read and search the scripture for God's truth, they would be well informed. Instead many perish for the lack of knowledge, therefore, it is up to us, to see, these people are informed be in person, online, etc. This is why, we want to bring the truth to all of these people, that God loves them, and that Salvation is through Jesus alone, and the Rapture, is Jesus' Coming for His own in the clouds. We are commanded to watch for the imminent Rapture, however, we are also commanded to bring the Gospel truth from scripture, for those who lack the knowledge.

Maranatha,

Valerie

I have seen the video. It is so sad to watch the division going on. But the apostate church is rising as we have been warned it would.
Time is so short and we will be Home soon. Even so,
Maranatha!