Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sid Roth's It's Supernatural! - Kevin Zadai Died. What Jesus Showed Him Will Amaze You! + More

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Kevin Zadai Died. What Jesus Showed Him Will Amaze You! | Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!

Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!
Published on Dec 4, 2016

What I Saw Jesus Doing in Heaven Will Rock Your World! | James Durham

What I Saw Jesus Doing in Heaven Will Rock Your World! | James Durham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsWSi0m1X1A&t=489s

Published on May 28, 2017

Jesus Wants You to Hear What He Told Me in Heaven! | Kynan Bridges

Jesus Wants You to Hear What He Told Me in Heaven! | Kynan Bridges

Published on Nov 5, 2017

I Died & Woke Up in Jesus' Arms in Heaven! | Jack Sheffield

I Died & Woke Up in Jesus' Arms in Heaven! | Jack Sheffield

Published on Aug 13, 2017

You Must Hear What Jesus Told Me in Heaven! | Art Thomas

You Must Hear What Jesus Told Me in Heaven! | Art Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrbEpVfEL1U&t=1465s

Published on Jul 23, 2017

Judy Franklin Walks into Heaven & Visits with Jesus & the Father! | Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!

Judy Franklin Walks into Heaven & Visits with Jesus & the Father! | Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!

Published on Aug 28, 2016

Re: Judy Franklin Walks into Heaven & Visits with Jesus & the Father! | Sid Roth's It's Supernatur

Dontcha all wonder what our now late Billy Graham saw in heaven after he died?:thinking_face:

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Judy Franklin Walks into Heaven & Visits with Jesus & the Father! | Sid Roth's It's Supernatur

Amazing Encounters with Angels, Demons & Heaven! | Henry Gruver

Published on Apr 1, 2018

6 Hours in Heaven and Jesus Coming Soon! - Henry Gruver

TrueSpritWorship
Published on May 1, 2018
Henry Gruver shared the testimony of heaven. He was taken to heaven for 6 hours. He was seeing the golden street. He also shared the encountering the glory of God when he was in AA Allen Conference. Brother Henry was in Jerusalem and he met a Jewish Rabbi. The Jewish Rebbi said the sign of the gold dust was indicating that Messiah is coming soon!