Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Billy Graham's body will lie in state inside the Capitol Rotunda!

Guess what folks!? Billy's casket will lie instate inside the Capitol Rotunda in Washington, DC!!!

So, if you can find more videos on this news, then by all means please post them here. OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Billy Graham's body will lie in state inside the Capitol Rotunda!

That is a tremendous honor for Billy Graham! Usually, only the bodies of presidents and people like them lie in state inside the Rotunda. I wonder if Billy's spirit knows of it, and what he thinks of it if he does.

Kathy G.
That is a tremendous honor for Billy Graham! Usually, only the bodies of presidents and people like them lie in state inside the Rotunda. I wonder if Billy's spirit knows of it, and what he thinks of it if he does.
I wonder about that too, Kathy. I also wonder if Billy, a very humble man, approved of this BEFORE he passed away...hence passing his dying wishes on to Franklin, his son; now head of the BG Foundation? :thinking_face:

You're sooo right on! This IS such a tremendous honor for Billy...especially since he spent a lot of time in Washington, DC, making friends with most all the Presidents, beginning with Pres. Harry S. Truman.

I also wonder too, why President Trump hasn't offered up his condolences to the Graham Family, over Billy's passing? Don't you wonder that as well? VP Mike Pence did just that at the CPAC summit, yesterday.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Pres. Trump is NOW announcing @ CPAC, that come Wednesday of 02/28/2018, Billy Graham's body will lie in state inside the Capitol Rotunda in Washington, DC, for two whole days, beginning 02/28/2018 - 03/01/2018!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

President Trump pays his respects to the Rev. Billy Graham

Washington Post
Published on Feb 28, 2018
President Trump and first lady Melania Trump paid their respects to Rev. Billy Graham whose remains are lying on the Capitol Rotunda on Feb. 28. Subscribe to The Washington Post on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2qiJ4dy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Trump Speaks At Billy Graham Memorial In US Capitol Rotunda - Full Event

Michael McIntee
Streamed live 16 hours ago
President Donald Trump and The First Lady Melania Attend the Arrival Ceremony in Honor of the Reverend Billy Graham

:wave: Hi Everyone!

Just now, on FoxNews, they were showing Billy's casket being carried down the steps of the Capitol to the waiting hearst outside...to take it to the airport, to fly it back to North Carolina, to the Billy Graham Library.

So tomorrow, Friday, March 1st, with Pres. & First Lady Donald Trump in attendance, we'll get to see Billy's funeral televised, and where he will be laid to rest next to his wife, Ruth.

This won't be the last time we'll see Billy, will it? Because the next time we see him, he will be alive in heaven.:thinking_face: :innocent:

Maranatha!
Tammy

Today is March 1st. Tomorrow is March 2nd. So is his funeral tomorrow, then? Where will he be buried?

Hopefully, he won't be dead for long! Hopefully, before this year is out--preferably by Easter Sunday, next month--he will receive his new body, and the rest of us will, too!

:blush: :smile: Oops!!! I knew that Kathy, and I meant to correct my mistake...but I got busy doing something else like eating breakfast and starting to do my laundry. Therefore--I thank YOU for typing in that correction.

Again from FoxNews, I learned that Billy's funeral will be held @ 11:50-2 PM (EST) tomorrow. Like I mentioned above, Billy will be laid to rest next to his wife, Ruth, on the grounds of the Billy Graham Library.

I saw Bill & Gloria Gaither (I also saw the late Jan Crouch & the actor, who originally played Jesus @ the Holy Land Experience in another TBN episode not related to Precious Memories) standing at her gravesite when they were filming their Tent Meeting Gaither Gospel Family Reunions video. I just CAN'T remember that actor's name, but I do know his given-name, which is Les.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.
:blush: :smile: Oops!!! I knew that Kathy, and I meant to correct my mistake...but I got busy doing something else like eating breakfast and starting to do my laundry. Therefore--I thank YOU for typing in that correction.

Again from FoxNews, I learned that Billy's funeral will be held @ 11:50-2 PM (EST) tomorrow. Like I mentioned above, Billy will be laid to rest next to his wife, Ruth, on the grounds of the Billy Graham Library.

I saw Bill & Gloria Gaither (I also saw the late Jan Crouch & the actor, who originally played Jesus @ the Holy Land Experience in another TBN episode not related to Precious Memories) standing at her gravesite when they were filming their Tent Meeting Gaither Gospel Family Reunions video. I just CAN'T remember that actor's name, but I do know his given-name, which is Les.

Maranatha!
Tammy
I stand corrected, re: the exact time of the funeral. The funeral is slated to begin at 11:50 AM-2 PM (EST).

Watching FoxNews, I just now saw it arriving at the BG Library. Then the pallbearers took Billy's casket out of the hearst and place in on a black-covered box w/wheels, and then they pushed it towards and into the Library itself...where it will remain until tomorrow's funeral.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Watch Billy Graham Funeral Live

Received email from Muriel....

Link to page with link to livestream of Billy Graham funeral:

https://memorial.billygraham.org/?_ga=2.128387724.1464482195.1519865833-1590831819.1519865833