Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Amir Tsarfati- Behold Israel- news

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Feb 14, 2018
Amir Tsarfati in Jerusalem

Tammy, thank you so much for helping Regina; I'm so happy to see you and others
here helping each other out. Makes me feel good inside, knowing there are wonderful
people on this site who are willing step in, and help out. This means so much to me especially,
now...! Regina, I'm so glad you stepped up, in participating on the message board, it makes
it a more friendly Christian sociable site. A place to share our love for Jesus, and one another.

I feel blessed!

Thank you both so very much!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie:two_hearts:

February 24, 2018

Behold Israel
February 26, 2018

The Middle East in Bible Prophecy

March 11, 2018

Behold Israel
Published on Mar 17, 2018

A word from Amir on the Biblical new year with a short current events update.

March 19, 2018

these 3 are among those mentioned in Ezekiel 38; it sure does look like the setting up of events that will fulfill prophecy shortly...

Behold Israel News - April 5, 2018
http://beholdisrael.org/news-israel/news/turkey-iran-and-russia-held-summit-syria-ankara

Turkey, Iran and Russia held summit on Syria in Ankara

Second summit alongside Astana talks held in Ankara; Leaders release statement on their meeting, claim their trilateral alliance only solution to combatting terrorists in Syria; Lieberman: This is the first time since the Second World War that a meeting like this was held without the approval of the UN.

The presidents of Turkey, Iran and Russia held a summit on Syria in Ankara Wednesday.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iran’s Hassan Rouhani met in Turkey following a meeting between Putin and Erdogan on Tuesday centered on expediting the delivery of its S-400 missile defense system, as well as the groundbreaking for Turkey’s first nuclear power plant, which is being built by Russia’s Rosatom.

It was their second tripartite summit centered on ending the Syrian civil war, the last held in November in Sochi. The leaders released a statement on their “progress” in bringing a ceasefire to Syria, as well as their announcement they intend to build a hospital.

The statement began noting “their satisfaction with the outcomes of the first year of the Astana meetings held since January 2017”, reaffirming their “determination to continue their active cooperation on Syria for the achievement of lasting ceasefire between the conflicting parties and advancement of the political process envisaged by the UN Security Council Resolution 2254,” which calls for a ceasefire in Syria.

It continued to highlight their successes and goals for Syria, the main of which “that there could be no military solution to the Syrian conflict and that the conflict could be ended only through a negotiated political process.” They called for free elections, UN supervision following a peace agreement and called for “fair and transparent Syrian-led and Syrian-owned process based on the free will of the Syrian people and leading to a constitution enjoying the support of the Syrian people.”

They also claimed their trilateral unity as the only way to defeat ISIS and rebel forces, claiming they “underscored the success of their collective efforts in the fight against international terrorism,” referring to Israel, among others.

The presidents also praised their “joint determination to speed up their efforts to ensure calm on the ground and protect civilians in the de-escalation areas as well as to facilitate rapid, safe and unhindered humanitarian access to these areas,” despite constant bombing and attacks from Assad regime.

Finally, their statement called on the international community, humanitarian organizations and the United Nations to continue its support of the Syrian people.

Israel’s Defense Minister, Avigdor Lieberman, criticized the summit, stating following “This is the first time since the Second World War that a meeting like this was held without the approval of the UN. They are determining Syria’s future without any American representative.”

Over 350,000 Syrians have been killed since the war began in 2011. Millions have been displaced and Assad’s regime continues to combat rebel forces and target civilians through its military and use of chemical weapons.

Amir will address this, the Turkish nuclear reactor, the United States presence in Syria, Iranian-Saudi tension, the historic Saudi recognition of Israel and much more! Tune in for his live update on Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 8:00 pm (Rome time), 2:00 pm EST, 11:00 am PST.

April 7, 2018
Amir's update from Rome on the Ankara summit, the Turkish nuclear reactor, the United States presence in Syria, Iranian-Saudi tension, the historic Saudi recognition of Israel, tension in Gaza, Iran and much more.

Amir on April 14, 2018

April 26, 2018

Behold Israel/ Amir Tsarfati
Published on Apr 30, 2018

Amir's short update on first reports of airstrikes on numerous sites in northern Syria overnight.

Special Current Events Update with Amir, April 30, 2018.
Amir's update on Netanyahu's exposure of Iran’s nuclear plan and more details on the strikes in Syria.

Amir's update on Israel's operation in Syria overnight, May 10, 2018

Will there be Peace in the Middle East?
May 10, 2018

Only a temporary peace, brokered by the Antichist. True peace in the Middle East will only come when Jesus returns to rule this planet.

Special Update on US Embassy move to Jerusalem

May 14, 2018