Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Surgery - Jan.15th, 2018 at 9:00 am & further Updates.

Valerie, dear sister, God is the source of our life as you very well know. Every one of our days is known to God already as He is beyond time constraints, all mighty and knowing the end from the beginning. You are in the best hands of all to listen to Holy Spirit

You have made my heart smile!! Such wonderful news! I literally looked at the clock around 8:45 am and prayed!!

Thank you Jesus!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

💞Amanda

Valerie,

That IS fantastic news!!! I'm very thrilled for how everything went sooo well for you!!!

Praise be to God, for such a successful surgery too!!!

Yes, thank YOU, Jesus!!!

:heart: 'n' hugs

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks everyone, for your warm messages, kind thoughts and prayers. I'm getting better as time passes, praise God.

It has been an incredible battle so far; however, Jesus is winning, and the devil is way behind now.
I just don't know how I could have made it through having the flu, surgery and all, within 10 days time period.
It had to be due to all the prayers lifted me up to God, and answering your requests on my behalf. God hears and answers the prayer of the righteous for they avail much.

Monday Jan.16th, 2018, the day of my surgery was a very trying, and tiring day at the hospital. Thank God for His loving kindness and mercy He has shown me and our family to see us through that day successfully. We spent
over 9 hours there, between registration for admittance, ultrasound wire location, preparation for surgery, surgery itself, etc.

We arrived at the hospital at 5:30 am, which meant, we were up at 4:00 am, left at 5:00 am, and because of barely any traffic at the time in the morning it only took us half an hour to arrive there. There was no snow, and the roads were clear. We were also blessed on the way home, around 2:30 pm, it wasn't rush hour so the drive
was faster and much more bearable, thank God.

We did a lot of waiting, even though we were the first ones there at registration at 5:30am, and were to be there at 6:00pm. However, this didn't push us through any faster. There were many people who registered for surgery that day with different doctors, and when everyone was completed with registering, we were all sent to room 584, waiting room for surgery and procedures. Then after 8am, set up with a locker for clothing etc., changed into gowns, slippers, cap, blanket...back to waiting again.

Then we left for ultra sound wire location marking the area for surgery, by the Radiologist. Back to the patient waiting room this time, with warm blankets and recliners, to help patients to relax. In the meantime nurses checking out the vitals, inserting intervenes lines, etc. beforehand. They allow one person at a time to stay with the patient so my husband and son took turns staying with me.

Then a surprise visit from the Anesthesiologist, with a request to take my blood before surgery, because during my pre op visit, the very small sample of blood, seem to suggest that my potassium was at an extremely high level and could cause major problems during surgery. The Dr. asked me if I every had any problem, with high potassium or kidney problems. I told him no, I had not, and I never had anything wrong with my kidneys. He took a rush blood specimen sent it to the lab rush, a.s.a.p. results, which would take 5 to 10 minutes tops. He received the result just as we entered the operation room, my potassium level was 4.1 and was absolutely normal. Somewhere down the line, a mistake was made on the first sample.

With the delays in the ultra sound/wiring, blood work, etc., the actual surgery took place at 9:40 am that morning and not at 9:00 am. as scheduled.

The surgery was 1 1/2 hours. I remember waking up around 12:30 afternoon with a nurse and doctor standing in front of me, telling me that all went well, no complications and that I did really good, whatever that means.
It wasn't long, I wanted to be relocated from the bed to the chair with all the monitors back to the recliner, with a longing to get out of the hospital as soon as I could. I've spent too much time in hospital during my life, therefore, I'm not fond of hospitals at all.

I asked how soon could I go home, they told me that as soon as I was totally stable, had something to drink, eat some crackers/cheese, and pass urine..then I could leave. Came 2:30 pm., my husband was wheeling me out, and met our son in the waiting room, and the three of us couldn't wait to leave and get back home, as soon as possible. Those were the longest 9 hours I spent in hospital recently; thank God we got home safely, and all of us had a well deserved rest, from a long, tiring day. We were all grateful, that the good Lord, helped us through this time of trial and testing. God is good, and turns all things for good to those who love Him, and we do love Him.

I said I would update, when I was feeling better...:relaxed:

Good to be back,

Will try to get back to working here, as the healing processes continues.

In Jesus' Love,

YSIC,

Valerie

Dear Valerie,

It's so good to hear from you post surgery and to have you back on the site. God is good indeed and has helped you wonderfully through this time - for which we are all very grateful and glad!

Prayers for a speedy recovery from the surgery and thinking of you.

In Jesus'Love,

Michelle.

Michelle
Dear Valerie,

It's so good to hear from you post surgery and to have you back on the site. God is good indeed and has helped you wonderfully through this time - for which we are all very grateful and glad!

Prayers for a speedy recovery from the surgery and thinking of you.

In Jesus'Love,

Michelle.
Michelle,

Yes, I agree, God is good indeed!

Thanks for the prayers for speedy recovery, I too am remembering you and yours in my
prayers.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

I am so glad that your recovery is coming along so nicely! I pray for good news and a good prognosis when you return for your follow-up on the 31st.

There's one thing that puzzles me. Cancer surgery is major surgery, right? So why was it treated as an outpatient surgery? Shouldn't people who are operated on for cancer be hospitalized, instead of going home on the same day as the operation? When I had my gallbladder operation a few decades ago, I spent the next several days in the hospital, and that was a more minor surgery, I suspect, than yours was.

Kathy, that's a good question! I too was surprised. Yes, Cancer is a major surgery, which you go under general anesthetic. 14 years ago I was hospitalized for a week before I went home. This was during that terrible pandemic of outbreak of "SARS", which may people died from at that time. I had the exact same surgery, a lumpectomy to remove a cancerous tumor on the left side, plus I had 3 lymph nodes removed then as well. Lymph nodes are usually removed to see if the cancer has spread through them, to other parts of the body.

Every single surgery that I went for I was hospitalized for some time. Now I was told things have changed, I was told if they were going to remove the lymph nodes this time I would had at least an overnight stay or couple extra days in hospital. However, this wasn't necessary for this time being, as there was no tumor or any need to have lymph nodes removed.

I believe, that there are so many cancer patients now, then ever before. Many are going for surgeries, perhaps this is the only way they can handle the influx of patients, for the many different reasons for surgery needed.

Times are changing Kathy, what happened a decade ago, no longer applies today as far as hospitalization is concerned. Seriously, I was so glad, that I was let to go home same day, where I could get a good rest to recuperate. I could never sleep in hospital without a sleeping pill, because of all the interruption during the night, noises in the halls, other patients snoring, nurses waking you up taking your temperature, blood pressure etc.

I hope this is it as far as hospitals are concerned; until I go back on Jan.31st, 2018. I just want to hear, that this was the beginning of cancer, and they caught it at a very early stage, and they removed it completely. This is the good news I want to hear.

Yes Valerie, trusting our Savior for good news!
and by the way, I love love that picture you have on the site of the redeemed rising to meet Jesus in the air
you are in the hands of this same Jesus, who will call us up one day :yellow_heart: :blossom:

Regina
Yes Valerie, trusting our Savior for good news!
and by the way, I love love that picture you have on the site of the redeemed rising to meet Jesus in the air
you are in the hands of this same Jesus, who will call us up one day :yellow_heart: :blossom:
Yes Regina, I am in the same hands of Jesus, who will call us up one day to meet the Lord in the air.

I totally agree with you, I trust God in all things, for I know that His ways are higher, and there is a purpose
for everything that happens in our lives. I've seen God turn many bad things, into good for others, and for a greater purpose than our own. I believe, we should let go and let God handle whatever it is, so that we can see and be part of a greater purpose on God's agenda, for our lives and the lives of others.

Glad to see you like the picture, I do as well!:latin_cross: :two_hearts:

Dear Amanda & Regina,

Thank you for your encouraging comments, and especially your prayers. Yes, we can all agree that God is the source of all life. Therefore, we must be obedient to His calling, His voice, His Holy Spirit. We are but mere humans, made in God's image, and the breath of life, is given to us at birth. God knows each and everyone of us, by name, and even knows every hair on our head. There isn't anything that God doesn't know about us, He knows our beginning and knows when our life ends here on Earth. Who better to trust with your life, then the Lord, there is no one else. God has numbered our days on Earth, some live a long life, others die very young, even children. Do we have all the answers to why some live and others die, absolutely not. However, our Heavenly Father knows why, and maybe one day in Heaven we too will have all our questions answered to "why?"

I praying daily, and ask God to continue to guide me, in the right direction. I have discussed it with my family, and even today, God has given me, another option if I should choose. My daughter, husband and I were discussing, a combination that may be the answer. It came to my mind, and at the same time to their minds. They both suggested, that I start the 35% hydrogen therapy immediately, to strengthen my body, and have the surgery at the end of March. Then the specimen that is removed and sent to pathology would be able to show, the precancerous cells on the inside where removed and on the outer parameter clear margin, verifying that the oxygen therapy is working. Therefore, I would have no need to go for the 5 weeks of radiation, instead I could continue my oxygen therapy with a rest assurance, that all is working find. This may be the answer to our prayers, therefore, I'm taking this to the Lord in prayer, this very day, and ask the Lord, if this is the way the good Lord wants to guide me in.

I take all things to God, no matter, if it is the Doctor, my family, or anyone else giving advise, because the Lord has never lead me astray throughout my 70 years here on Earth. I can count on God, 1000% always and forever. I will let you know what the Lord has laid on my heart, and keep you informed.

Something my daughter had said, Mom, you're not alone fighting this battle, we are right there beside you all the way. God knows that we are with you and beside you, through our prayers and support for you. Whatever God lays on your heart, and gives you total peace and rest at night, over the decision you make with God's approval; know it is the right one for you, because God has your best interests in mind for you. She's right, God lead me through the first battle with cancer 14 years ago, therefore, I know, God will let me know exactly, what is right for me.

Our Father God in Heaven, I pray you guide me, through this battle, which only your Holy Spirit can show
me the way, to fight Cancer number 2. Only You Lord, have the perfect solution, as to how to go about it
for a total remission, and cancer free prognosis. Father I pray, that I will hear your voice clearly, through
others, or the still small voice within, leading me to the path of life here on Earth, until Jesus takes me at the Rapture. In Jesus holy name I pray! Amen & Amen!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Valerie,

I am keeping you in my prayers, dear sister-in-Christ.:pray:

:revolving_hearts: Tammy

Thank you Kathy, for your email, I appreciate you keeping me in your prayers. Yes Kathy, I will do whatever the good Lord leads me to do. I know I can count on Him, for everything. I also thank you for your encouragement of the Lord's soon coming at the Rapture.

Thank you Tammy for keeping me in your prayers, for the prayers of the righteous avail much is what the scripture state.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Ones in Jesus,

Those who have been following my progress...this is the latest update.

I believe the Lord has laid this on my heart.

I have started the 35% Hydrogen Peroxide Program on Feb 15th. It is fine to this date, and each day I have to increase the drop dosage, diluted in distilled water. Feb 15th started with 3 drops in distilled water 3 times a day, one hour before meals. I have to add one drop extra a day 3 times a day each day after. This is day 6 for me, and I'm up to 8 drops diluted 3 times a day which is a total of 24 drops so far. I have to do this for 23 days.

The surgery will take place on Monday March 12th, 2018, at the hospital. I have to be there by 10 am. I'll be admitted for overnight and if all goes well should be home, the next day. I have some questions to ask the doctor, about removing the lymph nodes, the time of surgery, etc. She is suppose to call me back today, tomorrow, I guess when she has time. It won't even be 2 months yet from the day of my first surgery Jan. 15th, to the second surgery on March 12th...this is somewhat concerning to me being operated on so soon again...however with God's divine strength and mercy I should pull through alright.

Three weeks from now I'll know how everything turns out. Actually I'll have to see her again for a follow up, to get the results from the pathology report.

I know I'm not fighting this battle alone, God is with me, through all your kind and loving prayers on my behalf. I can't wait to win this battle so that God can get all the honor and glory. Amen.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Valerie,

Thankyou for giving an update on your progress for us who are upholding you in prayer.

I have been thinking of you often lately and hoping the oxygen therapy is going well without any problems.

May the Good Lord continue to bless you and keep you in his peace,

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.