Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“Super Bowl QB Nick Foles Wants To Be A Pastor” Philadelphia Eagles Revival”

My Comment:

Congratulation to the Philadelphia Eagles for winning the Super Bowl. However, a greater congratulations to the many Eagles who have come to accept Jesus, and are getting baptized. I'm happy that the under dog won, and I'm even more happy, that God's Kingdom is growing and winning souls over to Jesus. Makes my heart happy to
see more people coming to Jesus.

I watched the game with my husband, and there was something on many of their faces that I recognized, the light
of the Lord, shining through these young men. God Bless, them one and all.

Hopefully, the Patriots too have many who are saved and bringing others to Jesus' saving grace.

God Bless, them one and all.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Paul Begley
Published on Feb 4, 2018

https://give.church/pm8b78m/give Many Philadelphia Eagles players have been saved and baptized this season

Re: “Super Bowl QB Nick Foles Wants To Be A Pastor” Philadelphia Eagles Revival”

Eagles players get baptized at team facility

Jason Romano
Published on Aug 22, 2017

Ted Winsley is the chaplain of the Philadelphia Eagles. In an interview with Jason Romano on the Sports Spectrum podcast, Winsley shares the story of Eagles players getting baptized at the team facility in the cold tub.

Re: “Super Bowl QB Nick Foles Wants To Be A Pastor” Philadelphia Eagles Revival”

Eagles WR Gets Baptized In Hotel Pool Before Game Against Panthers DO THIS ONE SQUARE

The Wildcard
Published on Oct 13, 2017

The Philadelphia Eagles Locker Room's Binding Force

Philadelphia Eagles
Published on Nov 24, 2017

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz, wide receiver Torrey Smith, and other Eagles players take us through one of the aspects of the locker room that brings this team closer and the impact it's had on all of their lives.

In reference to the "Eagles - Philadelphia"
The song Eagles wings, and the Church of Philadelphia in the Bible?
Are these signs of the Lord's imminent coming at the Rapture perhaps, or
are they just a coincidence? I would like to think it's the former. Maranatha!

This song was immediately brought to mind....Listen or sing along it's beautiful.

On Eagle's Wings - Lyric Cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLafWZxczI&list=PL9tU4FvPys4_OcE3tdjE_9vBqkVJVl18Y

You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord,
Who abide in His shadow for life,
Say to the Lord, "My Refuge,
My Rock in Whom I trust."And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand.
The snare of the fowler will never capture you,
And famine will bring you no fear;
Under His Wings your refuge,
His faithfulness your shield.

And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
You need not fear the terror of the night,
Nor the arrow that flies by day,
Though thousands fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
For to His angels He's given a command,
To guard you in all of your ways,
Upon their hands they will bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,

Remember in Scripture the church of Philadelphia

This church was faithful in three areas: First, they kept His word; second, they did not deny His name; third, they patiently endured. They focused on faithfulness instead of fear in the midst of trials and difficulties. They seized the day. They did not need to fear what was going on in their lives today, but they also did not need to fear what might happen in the future. He makes a promise to them in Revelation 3:10,

I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. (NASB)

Therefore, is this just a coincidence or a sign pointed to the Lord's imminent coming at the Rapture?

Eagles wings, and the Church of Philadelphia?

Just thinking out loud...!

Valerie

Valerie and all here 🤗

Hello!! YES! I could feel something so different last night in that game!! It was like the Holy Spirit was on fire 🔥!!! I didn’t even think about the teams name!😁wow!! Such a big sign!!👏🏼👏🏼😉👏🏼🎉. I absolutely loved how the head coach when first being up on the stage his first words were to his lord and savior as well Nick Woles giving glory to God and another player!! I literally could feel their passion and completely humble and genuine for Jesus!! It was like the feeling I have in church watching that game!! Now it all makes sense!!

P.S. I believe with my whole heart that the Lord laid on my heart for the timing of his return “spring” huge indicators that this could possibly be “the spring” finally! ❤️😇💍🦅🌟💫🌈✨

❤️Amanda

Therefore, is this just a coincidence or a sign pointed to the Lord's imminent coming at the Rapture?

Eagles wings, and the Church of Philadelphia?

Just thinking out loud...!

Valerie

ahah what i was thinking too

One can only hope!