Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Concerning The Blood Moon on January 31st, 2018 - Email from Michelle

Hi Valerie,

I've been thinking of you, and wondering how you are feeling since your operation? Hope you do not have much pain in that area now. Still holding you in prayer and trusting in the Good Lord's best for you.

Valerie, I watched this video today, and wondered if it is something that might interest others on RFTH. I was particularly blessed by the second half where he shared how he was feeling with the audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb615pYqZLY&t=11s

I relate personally to what he said in his video and it prompted me to write some of my thoughts and observations about the Blood Moon on 31st January.

Valerie, please read it through and if suitable post on the board. Blessings.

Concerning the Super Blood Moon in a few days, I find it interesting that when Peter stood up on the day of Pentecost , and speaking about the last days, he said:

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

We watched the Blood Moon Tetrad of 2014/2015 occurring on Passover and Tabernacles - God's sign for Israel that highlighted His first Coming at Passover to purchase redemption for mankind and His Second Coming at Tabernacles when He will tabernacle with us on the earth for the thousand year Millennial Reign.

On 21st August, 2017 we saw the Great American Total Solar Eclipse.
In a few days we will havea Total Lunar Eclipse, Blood Moon on Jan 31st.

Between the brackets of these two Eclipses (Sun turned into darkness and the moon into blood) there have been many other signposts in the heavens for our observation - what has been an ongoing array of signs to draw our attention heavenward to know the time.

We have witnessed the Revelation 12 sign on September 23/24, 2017 - which was a 1 in 7000 year event - also a sign repeating the offer of the Gospel to mankind - that "whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

This Revelation 12 sign came 33 days after The Great American Total Solar Eclipse on August 21st, 2017.

There have been spectacular conjunctions between the planets :

1) The Tri planet alignment of Mercury, Venus and Mars on Sept 23rd, 2017 to make up the crown of 12 stars on Virgo's head as per Revelation 12:1,2.

2) The Venus/Mars conjunction on October 5th, 2017

3) The convergence of Jupiter and Mercury on October 18th, 2017.

4) The Jupiter /Venus conjunction on November 13th, 2017.

5) The Jupiter/Mars conjunction on January 6/7th. 2018.(Epiphany = Appearing)

6) The 3 consecutive Supermoon Trilogy on December 2nd, 2017 - January 1st 2018 - January 31st (I believe these 3 SUPERMOONS are designed to draw our attention to the 3rd one which will be the SUPER BLOOD MOON completing the bracket of heavenly signs which began with the TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE in August.

7) The final sign from the heavens is the SUPER BLOOD MOON itself.

All these heavenly signs occurred within the time frame of the darkened sun and super blood moon. In addition to these, many things have happened in relation to the status of Jerusalem since Donald Trump's declaration that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel on December 6th, 2017. The nations of the world are now on notice - as what will they do about Jerusalem and Israel.

It seems reasonable to at least consider the possiblilty that this upcoming SUPER BLOOD MOON on January 31st may be the one spoken of by both Peter in Acts 2:20 and also by Joel in Joel 2:31,32 and that the Day of the Lord may begin soon after this heavenly time marker has been fulfilled.

Looking at the list of eclipses after this one, the next Total Solar Eclipse - Total Lunar Eclipse bracket is December 4th, 2021 to May 15/16th 2022 but another 7 years would put the end point outside of the 80 year limit for the last generation.

So the eclipse bracket we are looking at, from the Acts 2 passage seems to best align with the one that closes with the Super Blood Moon occurring on January 31st as it would place the Day of the Lord between Israel's 70 - 80 decade.

We keep looking up, as we see all these things happening and recognize that the LORD himself has been signalling the close of the Church Age and the Day of the Lord with multiplied heavenly signs.

Blessings in Jesus' Name.

Michelle.

Re: Concerning The Blood Moon on January 31st, 2018 - Email from Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I've been healing nicely as far as the incision and surgery is concerned. However, both I and my husband came down with a second flu...that's right second round, this time the other strain, my Lord dear God if it wasn't for your prayers and those here, we would both be hospitalized by now or dead...almost 2 weeks long. Yes, thank God, and thank all of you for your prayers, they keep me going and working for the Lord again.

Thanks for this most interesting find, and video. I haven't had a chance to watch it, but I will later on today.

This is most interesting to note that "It seems reasonable to at least consider the possibility that this upcoming SUPER BLOOD MOON on January 31st may be the one spoken of by both Peter in Acts 2:20 and also by Joel in Joel 2:31,32 and that the Day of the Lord may begin soon after this heavenly time marker has been fulfilled."

Wow, on the very day, I visit the surgeon, for a follow up appointment, and further diagnostic results from the pathologist. Oh how awesome, that would be should the Rapture take place during this time or shortly afterwards.

Keep watching Michelle, and everyone, we are closer than ever before, to our blessed hope, Jesus', coming at the Rapture to take us to our heavenly home.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie and everyone,

There was something else about January 31st, the day of the Super Blood Moon that I meant to include and overlooked.

The EU vote to force 2 state solutiom takes place January 31st in Brussels.
Norway and the European Union announced on Wednesday, 10th January that they will convene an “extraordinary session” at the end of the month in an attempt to push the “two-state solution” to end the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict.

Norway’s Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide and the EU’s High Representative Federica Mogherini said in a statement on Wednesday they had decided to convene the session of the international donor group for “Palestine”, the Ad Hoc Liaison Committee (AHLC).
The meeting will be held in Brussels on January 31, according to the announcement.

https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/38108/eu-and-norway-convene-extraordinary-session-international-donor-group-palestine-ahlc_en

This meeting, on the same day of the Blood Moon,trying to force the division of Israel might be considered yet another blazing sign of the nearness of the Tribulation/ Time of Jacob's trouble.

Come Lord Jesus.

Michelle & Everyone

It will be a "Blue Blood Moon on Jan.3st, 2018...therefore, here is some information on the color blue.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Blue is the third primary color. It spiritually signifies the Healing Power of God. It is the most sublime subject and color which represents, biblically, the Word of God. The 15th Chapter of Numbers, verses 38-41 denote this biblical meaning of Blue (fringe of the borders a ribband of blue). The very fact that the Sky is blue stands for the presence of YahWeh. God’s chosen nation Israel is also denoted as blue from the time of David.In Matt 9: 21, the woman who had an issue of blood for 12 years says “I shall be whole again, if I touch the hem of His garment)- the garment hem is also Blue.

Blue - Heaven, Holy Spirit, Authority

https://www.color-meanings.com/biblical-meaning-colors/

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Jan. 31, 2018 Super Blue Blood Moon and Lunar Eclipse

NASA
Published on Jan 26, 2018

January 31 brings a lunar trifecta: the super blue blood Moon! Starting at 5:30 a.m. Eastern, NASA TV will offer a livestream of the Moon. This full moon is the third in a series of “supermoons,” when the Moon is closer to Earth in its orbit -- known as perigee -- and about 14 percent brighter than usual. It’s the second full moon of the month, commonly known as a “blue moon.” The super blue moon will pass through Earth’s shadow to give viewers in the right location a total lunar eclipse. While the Moon is in the Earth’s shadow it will take on a reddish tint, known as a “blood moon.” More: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/super-bl...

Some, will remember this song, way back when....!
Ella Fitzgerald - Blue Moon.

Oliveira062
Published on Nov 4, 2011

Prophecy "Super Blue Blood Moon" Mark Biltz Reveals" LIVE

Paul Begley
Streamed live 14 hours ago

https://give.church/pm8b78m/give also Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries will reveal the Prophetic Signs Of the "Super Blue Blood Moon

Breaking Alert: "FBI In Panic Mode" As FISA Memo Is Revealed

Paul Begley
Streamed live 12 hours ago

https://give.church/pm8b78m/give also "FBI in Panic Mode as the FISA Memo is being revealed to the world also http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

Apocalypse In Ireland / Sean Moncrieff & Pastor Begley (Interview)

Paul Begley
Published on Feb 1, 2018

https://give.church/pm8b78m/give also "Podcast with Sean Moncrieff & Pastor Begley courtesy of newstalk.com" @https://store.paulbegleyprophecy.com/.