Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Putting the Mark of the Beast RFID chip in children!!!

Yesterday on FoxNews, I heard much mention of that (can YOU believe it!?) the Trump Administration are planning to put the Mark of the Beast RFID chip in children!!!

Don't they know that they will forever condemn these kids to h e l l by doing this!?! :astonished:

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Putting the Mark of the Beast RFID chip in children!!!

No, because taking an RFID chip isn't an unforgivable sin yet. It won't be until the Antichrist requires it during the second half of the Tribulation, and then it'll be tied into worshipping the Antichrist. President Trump isn't ordering anyone to worship him, thankfully. Besides, none of the children are making the decision to accept the RFID chip; their parents are making that decision for them.

With that said, while it won't cost these children their souls to have one implanted, I believe it's a real mistake to do that.

Kathy G.
No, because taking an RFID chip isn't an unforgivable sin yet. It won't be until the Antichrist requires it during the second half of the Tribulation, and then it'll be tied into worshipping the Antichrist. President Trump isn't ordering anyone to worship him, thankfully. Besides, none of the children are making the decision to accept the RFID chip; their parents are making that decision for them.

With that said, while it won't cost these children their souls to have one implanted, I believe it's a real mistake to do that.
I totally agree 100% with you there, Kathy!!!

In the next to the last "Left Behind" series of Tim LaHaye-Jerry B. Jenkins books, wasn't there story about an Oriental fellow who's parents forced him to be chipped? Later on, when he was in hiding in Petra, Jordan, he was able to get it removed through prayer? I believe that this story was in the next-to-the-last four books, beginning with "The Mark", Book 8.

Maranatha!
Tammy

There is no informed consent with the children
God knows what is going on, He cannot be fooled or out chess matched

Regina
There is no informed consent with the children
God knows what is going on, He cannot be fooled or out chess matched
He sure does, Regina, He most certainly does!!!

:heart: Tammy

God certainly does.

And yes, Tammy, in the Left Behind series, an Asian teenage boy who had accepted Jesus did have the mark forced on him by his parents, but because he did not make the free choice to accept the mark, God did not condemn him to Hell. And in the book, Armageddon, God did remove the mark from him in answer to prayer.

Kathy G.
God certainly does.

And yes, Tammy, in the Left Behind series, an Asian teenage boy who had accepted Jesus did have the mark forced on him by his parents, but because he did not make the free choice to accept the mark, God did not condemn him to Hell. And in the book, Armageddon, God did remove the mark from him in answer to prayer.
Thank YOU, Kathy, for clarifying this Left Behind series' storyline that was in "Armageddon", Book 11, with me, re: the MOB.

:heart: Tammy