Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Power of the Holy Spirit

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

thanks to God forever for precious Holy Spirit being given to seal us and dwell in us; this teaching is about the Holy Spirit and the difference in Peter once Holy Spirit came upon him at Pentecost

Strong's Greek 1411 dunamis: (miraculous) power, might, strength

Calvary Chapel Ontario
Published on Jul 1, 2014

Pastor Paul LeBoutillier of Calvary Chapel Ontario (Oregon) teaches through the Bible from the book of Acts. Go to www.ccontario.com for a complete list of Bible teachings or to watch services live.

Re: Power of the Holy Spirit

Thanks be to God, for given us His Precious Holy Spirit. What an awesome God we serve. Jesus asked the Father to send the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, so that we would not feel orphaned, instead, God's Spirit would dwell, and teach us all things, God's way.

The same Holy Spirit that was given to the followers of Christ His disciples, is the very same Holy Spirit that
dwells in us.

I will never forget, the day I was baptized by God's Holy Spirit from above, it was on my Son's 19th Birthday, Feb. 19th, 1990; neither will my Son forget. The gifts of the Holy Spirit, are to be used for God's Honor and God's glory and praise. To each God the Father gives the gifts, as He sees fit, and it is not for us to boast in these gifts, it is rather to boast what our Great and Awesome God can do and accomplish through those who have been freely given by the Father, to do God's work here on Earth. Surrendering to God's will, and being obedient to God's calling, and His ways.

I know that I can face tomorrow, because God's Holy Spirit dwells within, giving me a blessed assurance through Jesus my Savior, that with God all things are possible. For God has prepared a place for me in heaven and for all those who love Him. For the Holy Spirit will change us in an twinkling of an eye, from our mortal bodies to immortal bodies liken unto the Lord Jesus at the Rapture.

Let's continue to keep our eyes on Jesus, while we listen to God's Holy Spirit, guiding, teaching us, the way that leads to Heaven, through Jesus and the perfect teacher God's Holy Spirit.

Thanks be to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
One God, in the Holy Trinity.

We praise and thank you God the Father for not leaving us orphaned, but instead God the Father sent your Holy Spirit, to dwell within your own, so they too, can be more like Jesus, each day forth. Thank you for sealing us, and calling us your own, for we know, that no one can snatch us out of your hands. Amen & Amen!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Re: Power of the Holy Spirit

AMEN