Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
High-Speed Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem Rail to Launch Within Three Months

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

this would be handy to bring people to a new temple...
to be finished within three months...expected date is March 30

High-Speed Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem Rail to Launch Within Three Months
by JNS January 11, 2018

“In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths smooth.” Proverbs 3:6 (The Israel Bible™)
Israel’s Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz this week announced that a new high-speed rail line connecting Jerusalem and Tel Aviv will become operational within three months.

The rail will launch March 30, exactly as forecasted by the former CEO of Israel Railways, Boaz Tzafrir, in 2014. News of the rail line’s timetable for launching follows reports in October 2017 that the project would not be completed on schedule due to issues with the electrification of Israel’s railway system.

“When I entered the office, I ordered the Transportation Ministry and Israel Railways workers to work immediately to advance the express train between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, after the project had been stalled for four years,” said Katz.

The new Tel Aviv-Jerusalem line will be able to travel between the two major Israeli cities in 28 minutes. The rail will reach speeds of 100 miles per hour and offer a significantly faster alternative to the 78-minute Jaffa-Jerusalem route that was built during the Ottoman Empire period.

During its initial launch phase, the line will run two trains per hour, and in the future as many as six trains hourly may run on the line during rush hour.

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/100817/high-speed-tel-aviv-jerusalem-rail-launch-within-three-months/#muQtmQ3XCjyVlX8M.99

Re: High-Speed Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem Rail to Launch Within Three Months

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purpose

In time for Passover!

See Hebcal, March 30, 2018 that evening is the evening beginning Passover