Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Surgery has to be postponed to the next available time - Will Update soon.

Kathy, Regina, & Everyone,

The surgery will have to be postponed, fever keeps coming back, over and over, the vomiting stopped, the diarrhea subsided, stomach cramps on and off, weakness...they will not do surgery on me in this condition,especially because of the fever. I tried calling the surgeon office but she has been away for holiday since Christmas and her first day back is Monday, Jan 8th, therefore, wasn't able to leave a message on her phone. I have to call her office Monday morning and admitting again, to postpone the surgery to the next available time. I have been in bed Saturday and Sunday most of the day, resting or sleeping, helps with the pain. Hoping to get some strength back soon. Drinking plenty of fluids, however, unable to eat...just a piece of banana, tea in the morning, and clear broth for supper.

The weather tomorrow is calling for freezing rain, with icy slippery roads, followed by snow; there will surely be some major accidents.

Perhaps, the stomach flu, was away of preventing us travelling over an hour to the hospital, and possibly, being involved,in an accident, or an endless tie up of traffic, where we couldn't reach our destination on time anyways.

God knows why these things happen, I just keep on trusting, that God will turn even these bad experiences into something good.

Will try to get back online in a couple of days when the cramps and fever subsides.

God Bless,

Valerie

Thank you Kathy, Regina, Amanda, & everyone who is pitching in, while I recover, from the stomach flu. [hugs]

Re: The Surgery has to be postponed to the next available time - Will Update soon.

get well Val, i'm glad you will be safe at home instead of on an icy road and better for you to be fever free

Re: The Surgery has to be postponed to the next available time - Will Update soon.

Valerie,

Ditto!!! I am in complete agreement with Regina's above words.

:angel: :pray: :two_hearts:

Tammy

Thank you Regina, Tammy & everyone who is or has prayed for my recovery...I'm feeling much better today.
The stomach virus hit me really hard on Saturday, Sunday, & Monday evening, I was starting on my way to feeling better, however, somewhat weak. Today is Tuesday, thank God and all who prayed I'm slowly but surely getting there, should be back online either later tonight, or early tomorrow. Just dropped in to give a quick update.

Haven't received a new date for the surgery as yet....perhaps, God will heal me by then would that be awesome!

God Bless,

Valerie

Thank you, Val, for this update. Keeping you in prayer, Sis.

Thanks be to God, & All who prayed and are praying!!!
Prayers are being answered.

Update:

Surgery rescheduled for this coming Monday January 15th, 2018; at 9:00 am, which means we have
to be at the hospital by 6:00am.

A follow up appointment to see the surgeon on January 31st, 2018.

Thanking God, everything was so quickly rescheduled...!

I'm doing so much better, and such a quick recovery. I don't know if some are aware, but here in Canada,
we are fighting against 2 strains of flu at the same time; Influenza A & B and we are not yet at the peek of
the flu season.

All your prayers lifted me up to God have raised me up from my sick bed, I know God will do likewise when it comes to the cancer and lifting me up from my hospital bed, after surgery.

God Bless,

Valerie

Thank the Lord!

yes Thank The Lord !

Valerie
Thanks be to God, & All who prayed and are praying!!!
Prayers are being answered.

Update:

Surgery rescheduled for this coming Monday January 15th, 2018; at 9:00 am, which means we have
to be at the hospital by 6:00am.

A follow up appointment to see the surgeon on January 31st, 2018.

Thanking God, everything was so quickly rescheduled...!

I'm doing so much better, and such a quick recovery. I don't know if some are aware, but here in Canada,
we are fighting against 2 strains of flu at the same time; Influenza A & B and we are not yet at the peek of
the flu season.

All your prayers lifted me up to God have raised me up from my sick bed, I know God will do likewise when it comes to the cancer and lifting me up from my hospital bed, after surgery.

God Bless,

Valerie
Kathy & Regina, Praising the Lord with both of you.

We serve an awesome God...!

Didn't I mention in one of my recent posts here, God will even turn the bad things into something good, for those who love Him....We love the Lord here at RFTH...it shows...!!!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

:heartpulse: :latin_cross: :heart_eyes:

Valerie🤗

Such great news and prayers ARE being answered!! He is taking good care of you!!

I see and have heard nationally everywhere they’re low on IV bags to treat the flu and you can just feel and see just how awful the great tribulation will be!

Rest and feel better! Rest in his peace!!💖

💜Amanda

Amanda
Valerie🤗

Such great news and prayers ARE being answered!! He is taking good care of you!!

I see and have heard nationally everywhere they’re low on IV bags to treat the flu and you can just feel and see just how awful the great tribulation will be!

Rest and feel better! Rest in his peace!!💖

💜Amanda
Amanada,

It is great news!

Surgery rescheduled for this coming Monday January 15th, 2018; at 9:00 am

Prayers for the surgery to be successful and the doctor to remove all the cancer,
so that no further treatment will be necessary in Jesus name I pray! Amen!

Valerie

I, too, am praying that all of the cancer will be removed, and that not even a single cell will be left behind, but I wouldn't hold out much hope that no further treatment will be necessary. You will probably have to have months of chemotherapy and maybe radiation afterward. Cancer patients typically do.

Kathy G
I, too, am praying that all of the cancer will be removed, and that not even a single cell will be left behind, but I wouldn't hold out much hope that no further treatment will be necessary. You will probably have to have months of chemotherapy and maybe radiation afterward. Cancer patients typically do.
Kathy, Thanks for your prayer!

I can't consider myself typical, when it comes to cancer. I bring my prayers, and treatment options to the Lord after speaking to the doctors. I do whatever the Lord leads me to do without question, even if the doctor disagrees with me, after all it is my body, and I am suppose to care for it. Some people are treated with chemo and die, others are treated with the same and live, each body, each cancer, each persons tolerance is different. No one knows your body better than God does, and secondly, yourself. I need to do what I feel is
right for me.

The first time around, 14 years ago, I had an aggressive size cancerous tumor left side, I opted out of chemotherapy. I had 16 Radiation treatments and surgery. My body doesn't do well fighting off chemo drugs or any aggressive treatment drugs, that bring you to deaths door. I will not take chemo this time if it is offered as well. I will go for radiation if it will be absolutely necessary. If this is but just the very beginning of it, perhaps a few radiation treatments may be necessary; maybe not; see what the final results from pathologist show on my follow up Jan. 31st, with the surgeon.

Well, Valerie, tomorrow's your surgery. I pray that you'll come through it with flying colors, and that you'll endure no complications while you're recovering. Needless to say, I also pray that the surgeon will remove the entire cancer, down to the last cell, and that it'll have no chance to metastasize before he does so.

As soon as you're able to, Valerie, let us know how the operation went, all right?