Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel unveiled - Ein Gedi

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Israel Unveiled Vol 3- Ein Gedi - Amir Tsarfati
This is from his DVD. He has made beautiful videos of teaching in places in the bible. So far there are 3 volumes. if you want a dvd of the sites, they are available from Amir's Behold Israel website. I have one, it is well done.

* David hid here
* Psalm 104 the place where wild goats are, see verses 10,11,18. A beautiful wonderful psalm of David
* Important water source
* Solomon had gardens here

Behold Israel
Published on Dec 31, 2017
Israel Unveiled Volume 3 is a journey through the land of the Bible with Amir Tsarfati teaching on location at Mt. Carmel, Qumran, Bet She'an and Ein Gedi.

Re: Israel unveiled ----from Behold Israel

Remember when Jesus revealed Himself on the road to Emmaus? what a joyful glorious moment to realize He is risen!

Israel Unveiled - Vol 1 - Emmaus

Watch the ninth of eleven parts of Israel Unveiled Volume 1: Emmaus.
Israel Unveiled Volume 1 is a journey through 11 different sites in the land of the Bible with Amir Tsarfati.

Israel Unveiled Volume 1: Southern Steps

Behold Israel
published May 12, 2017

Israel Unveiled Volume 2: The Red Sea

Behold Israel
Published on Mar 17, 2018

Israel Unveiled Volume 2 is a journey through 4 different sites in the land of the Bible with Amir Tsarfati.
the DVD's of Amir's Israel Unveiled volumes with all the sites on them are available for sale on his website, Behold Israel.