Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember me in your prayers on Jan. 8th, 2017, Surgery Date.

Copy of my last December post below: "Results of my biopsy"

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1390520&cmd=show

Re: Latest update.... Please continue to keep me in your prayers

The hospital Pre-Admission check up and pre surgery tests, blood, ECG, etc., meeting with the pre admission nurse, and the anesthetists all checked out. All the information I need to know prior the surgery was given to me in writing, and instruction to follow prior to the date. We spent 3 hours in the hospital that day, and 2 hours driving back and forth...exhausting. The recycled air in the hospital always makes me so drowsy, sleepy..

Date of the surgery January 8th, 2017 which I must call the hospital and confirm it on Friday January 5th, 2018.

Monday Morning Jan.8, 2017 - Rise and shine 5:00am, leave home at 6:00, one hour drive to hospital

7:00 to be present at the hospital, and register in Admission.

9:00 Ultra sound breast imaging to locate the titanium clip which was put in during biopsy, mark it with a wire.

l0:30 Surgery - One Hour

11:30 Recovery room for at least 3 to 4 hours...

Later on the same day sometime late afternoon, or early evening...go home, depending on my condition.

Our Son, will come over and stay with us the night before, because he wants to come to the hospital with us in the morning, which is a blessing. At least Paul can drive us back home in case Ed's too exhausted.

My Comment Jan 1, 2018

Had a wonderful gathering of the children and grandchildren at our Son's house this year, which we were most grateful for him and his wife making it memorable. Thank God I didn't get sick from anyone, my daughter and daughter-in-law were both sick. Therefore, I still go, for surgery, otherwise, they said they would cancel it.

Right now I'm ...

Trying to occupy, not to dwell on it..."Be Anxious for nothing"...

I'm in good hands "God's hands that is", and I hope and pray the good Lord will guide the surgeon's hands to get rid of all the section that is suspect as cancerous.

Lord hear the prayers of my brothers and sister in Christ, and may they be answered according to your will. Amen.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Re: Remember me in your prayers on Jan. 8th, 2017, Surgery Date.

Dear Valerie,

I most certainly will be among those holding you up in prayer prior to, during, and after your surgery.
You absolutely are in GOOD HANDS! Those Loving Hands will carry you through this, and I pray, with His perfect peace.

Blessings to you and your family as we begin 2018.

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.

You are in my prayers, too, Valerie.

You too, are in my :pray: as well.

:revolving_hearts: Tammy

you're in my prayers Valerie

Praying for you even now, Val. May the Lord prepare you and the doctors who will be in the OR.
Thank you, Father, as Holy Spirit goes to make a way for complete extraction of this cancer. Direct the hands of the surgeons on Jan 8, 2018. Bring peace to our sister, your daughter, Valerie. And may this bring complete healing and a fast recovery. Thank you, Jehovah Rapha, our trust rests on you.
We pray in agreement over Valerie, in the precious Name, above all Names, Jesus. Amen.

PRAYING💞😇🙏🏼 Francesca said it so perfectly!❤️

💛Amanda

Do you have any idea, as yet, as to how long you'll need to be in the hospital, Valerie? Or is it too soon to say at this point?

Kathy,

I posted in my list above, if all goes well, I may be able to leave the same day; if not, I have no idea.
It all depends, how everything goes during the surgery. For breast lumpectomy surgery, there use to be a stay of at least one week, that's going 14 years ago, when I had the cancerous tumor removed from my left breast. Now they have changed, that if all goes well, and I'm well enough to go home, I can do so on the very day, which I prefer anyways; you can't get a good rest in hospital, like you can at home. If I have any problems at home, with bleeding, infection etc., I was told to immediately go back to emergency at hospital. I've heard of so many patients after surgery pick up some bug and get very sick, from another patient in hospital, really it's not the safest place to recuperate.

I will try and send a quick email or even post on the message board, and let you know, how I'm doing.

However, I will not be posting any of the updates daily for at least 3 days or more, depending if I'm able
to do so without much pain.

I was told ahead of time not to lift anything heavier than 10 pounds, and to rest, stay well, and take care
for the next 2 weeks afterwards, which I'm planning to do so, as per doctor's request.

It's suppose to snow on Mon. Jan. 8th....sigh, that means our trip to get to the hospital will be that much harder to get to that day. Praying, that's not the case, and that we'll get there before the snow storm.

Valerie

Oh, boy! I pray that God will make the weather decent for you that day.

Thank you everyone so very much for your ongoing prayers for me, may the good Lord meet each and everyone of your needs as well. God loves you all, and so do I, in Jesus' name. Amen!

Oh Francesca, thank you so much dear for posting your awesome prayer for me, somehow I had missed it. I think my mind, is in another world right now, as I seem to forget things very easily. I'm so glad to hear from you, I pray you are doing alright now.

Thank you very much, dear Sisters in Christ, you are loved much, in Jesus.

Valerie

:heart:

My love for you is truly heavenly. I am so privileged to be a part of this forum. Continuing in prayer for you, Val, and believing for your miraculous outcome.
To all who post here and pray along with us, may God bless you richly. We are closer to Home then ever!
May God's favour and protection hover over us. May His mercy and grace abound to us. May we make a difference in the eternal outcome for others.
God's will be done.
Maranatha!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

God bless you Francesca, the peace of Jesus be with you. Prayer time is precious communication time with our heavenly Father. We know by faith that every moment the Lord keeps us. Nothing happens outside of His sight. Val, you are grazing in the Lord's pasture, including on Jan 8.

John 10:27-30 International Standard Version (ISV)

27 My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, they’ll never be lost, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 What my Father has given me is more important than anything, and no one can snatch it from the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Footnotes:

John 10:29 Some MSS read My father, who gave them to me,
John 10:29 Or is greater than everything else

Prayers for you Valerie. I know firsthand how sometimes the anxiety before is actually worse than the procedure. Prayers for calmness, peace, and pain relief! 🙏🏼🌷

Bad News could be ahead...sigh.

I got up this morning with terrible pains in my gut, cramps, etc., nausea, fever, watery diarrhea, etc. Sounds like I may have the stomach flu...Hope it's only 24 hour bug, and not longer. If I'm this sick tomorrow, Sunday, I'll have to call the hospital, and they'll have to postpone the surgery to who knows when...sigh.

Sorry have to run feel very nausea's like I'm going to .....!

When it rains it pours, it sure does for me.

Very ill,

Valerie

oh Valerie, asking God to heal you...

Valerie!😰

I’m so sorry your enduring possibly the flu so close to your procedure! So many sicknesses are going around and you already have so much playing against you (stress/anxiety) leading to tomorrow!
My prayer for you now...Lord Jesus heal Valerie and see to it that she has her procedure. If this sickness has happened for a reason help her in the meantime and have your will be done!😇❤️ Keep your holy hand on her now AND during every step leading from all the prep to the surgery. Safely remove the cancer and open the doctors eyes to anything’s else they need to see. Thank you Jesus for Valerie!! AMEN!

❣️Amanda

P.S. I SMILED when I posted and as it posted noticed the time it posted was 10:”21”!!!!😇

Goodnight ☺️
Amanda