Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blessed & Happy New Year 2018 to Everyone - Some Great News to Share - "A Mystery" ....!

Happy New Year to Everyone here, who posts, reads, and takes interest in watching for the Lord's coming at the Rapture with us. We have something wonderful to look forward to this very first day of the New Year. The old year has past, and shall remain in the past, and the new year has just begun, with new beginings, hopes, and dreams yet to be fulfilled. Therefore, the Lord's bride, continues to stand at her post, watching, with great
anticipation, love, and longing for Jesus' appearance in the clouds, to call her to come up and meet Him in the air.

Today, is the day to put away disappointments of year/s gone by. Today is the first day of a new year therefore, we are once again renewed with faith, hope, and love, of the good news that Jesus is coming at the Rapture, imminently. The Bible confirms the Lord's coming.

Therefore, let us instead, continue to spend our energy on watching for Jesus' Coming in the Clouds, and not give the devil a moment of our time complaining that 2017 past and we're still here. Dust off the old news, and concentrate on the promise the Lord gave us in scripture. Jesus ascended to Heaven, and promised to prepare a place for us, and promised to return, and take us there with Him. God's promise are and will be fulfilled, and will come to pass, we know this to be fact, not fiction. God's word is worth more than any silver or gold, for it is truthful and genuine.

Therefore my message is: LOOK UP OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NEAR, FOR THE PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE HAS ALWAYS BEEN IMMINENT" WE LOVE OUR LORD JESUS, AND JESUS LOVES US.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND A HAPPY IMMINENT RAPTURE TO COME SOON! MARANATHA!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

:latin_cross: :place_of_worship:

The mystery of great news that I wanted to share, is Listed in the Daily Promises, and posted today
on the very first day... "

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. (1 Corinthians 15:51-58)

Reflection
In an instant, the saints of the Christian faith will be caught up in the air to meet their Lord in wonderful glory. What an incredible picture of the church ascending to their glorious home at the long anticipated trumpet trill! Indeed, the victory over death and sin is evident through the return of Christ and we shall reign with Him forevermore. This promise of hope and everlasting life only brings us to a place of great thanksgiving to our beautiful Saviour.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=1

Re: Blessed & Happy New Year 2018 to Everyone - Some Great News to Share - "A Mystery" ....!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Special New Year's Eve Broadcast" "2018 "The Year Of Favor"

Streamed live 8 hours ago

Re: Blessed & Happy New Year 2018 to Everyone - Some Great News to Share - "A Mystery" ....!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – December 31st, 2017

Published on Dec 31, 2017
Pastor J.D. talks about the significance of the prophetic developments in 2017 and their implications for 2018.

The Return of the Lord

…17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

http://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/4-18.htm

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

"The Endtime Harbingers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TmvydhNo-4&t=153s