Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seriously is he out of his mind??????? Must Read Article and Watch video!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Canada PM Trudeau states Islam exemplifies ‘our shared belief in shockingly naive video

You won't believe your eyes when you read it....haven't watched video as yet...will do so soon.
Just reading it, makes red flags, pop up in my mind, sentence after sentence.
Wake up Justin, you're being used like a puppet, pulling strings whatever, and whenever they will, by the puppet masters of Islam...shocking. Then again, there is a video of him taking the oath of Islamic religion online, I guess he must be one of them now.

Click link below:

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/12/27/canada-pm-trudeau-states-islam-exemplifies-our-shared-beliefsin-shockingly-naive-video.html

Re: Seriously is he out of his mind??????? Must Read Article and Watch video!

Sure looks like it's true...the article is at link below and the video, for those who wish to watch, I'd rather not watch...it's an abomination. We do have an Islamic Prime Minister..shocking but true.

What's next - Sharia Law, enforced by the government and it's cohorts...God forbid!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Canadian PM Trudeau PRAYS At Mosque With Muslims, Gives Speech Praising Islam FULL VIDEO

http://shoebat.com/2016/01/13/canadian-pm-trudeau-prays-at-mosque-with-muslims-gives-speech-praising-islam/

And if you still have doubts about him accepting and practicing the Islamic faith

read the following, which he posted a week later.

https://www.liberal.ca/iftar-time-family-community/

Valerie,

You, and ALL of your fellow Canadians SHOULD call for his IMMEDIATE impeachment!!!

Then you folks could get someone in there that is more like our very own, President Donald J. Trump, b/c he is a Christian...coming complete with a Christian Vice President, like Mike Pence.

So, what say you!?:thinking_face:

:hearts: Tammy

Wishful thinking Tammy,

Unfortunately, we can not just up and impeach him here in Canada. Our governing rules are different from your country. It is not as easy, and it is extremely rare to impeach a Prime Minster...Let's take a look at it this way instead of going into the government rules and laws. It's somewhat similar to when Obama reigned for 8 years...people were calling for impeachment, etc., yet, your country, re elected him for a second term. It is the people, who have
changed. I pray they return back to the Christian Judaeo morals and biblical values this country was established on. If people do not repent of their ways, then there is a lot of heartache awaiting this country, in the very near future.

We're done for it in Canada, for when we had P.M. Steven Harper, a Christian, with good standing with the Jewish people and Israel, God was blessing our country. I believe, we are now in the same boat, as your country was with Obama at the helm. Right now we are in such a deep freeze yesterday, that we were 4-5 degrees colder, than the North Pole, beating a record set way back to 1960. By the way it's suppose to remain in this deep freeze until the New Year. God only knows what awaits us come 2018 in the next few days. This is just the beginning, and it doesn't look good at this very moment.

May the good Lord remove us/His bride, via the Rapture, a.s.a.p. because we are being ruled by evil doers, in government, in schools, and yes even in some so called Christian churches; ChrIslam. We are in between a rock and a hard place, with nowhere to turn but to the Lord for rescue and a safe place. God help us through these trials awaiting God's people, or better still remove us from this earth, for God's sake and ours. Lord hear our prayers!

May the good Lord have mercy on us, until Jesus takes us home.

I'm shocked and sadden regarding the left turn our country of Canada has taken :sob: ...Lord have mercy on your own!

Valerie

:heart: