Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Blessings

Dear Valerie, Kathy, Tammy, Amanda, Regina and all at RFTH,

I just wanted to wish you all a very Blessed Christmas season, to you and your families, and prayers for a time of joy and celebration of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.May you all experience his Peace and Love in your festivities.

Valerie, dear sister, I continue to pray for your surgery, and I know that the Lord has it all in hand.
We will be thinking of you, and praying right through the coming days for successful surgery and speedy recovery for you with much love.

I would like to ask for prayers for my family - for some time now my entire family has been under fierce and relentless spiritual attack. If any of you feel led to support us in prayer I would appreciate it very much.

May our Precious Lord Jesus be with you all this Christmas as we continue to look eagerly for His Coming.

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.

Re: Christmas Blessings

Michelle! (Merry Christmas rapture flight to heaven family!💕❤️💓)

Merry Christmas 🎄 to you as well!❤️Of course I will pray for you and your family!! Satan is so heavily on the prowl! BUT GREATER is He who is on the throne!! Jesus .. the name of Jesus!!! That’s all you need to call out! I was having crazy attacks recently the one night and litterally got out of bed and went to the bathroom and prayed please Lord make this stop and it did! 👏🏼🤗

I’m sorry you and your family are enduring all this! Must mean we are a major threat to Satan! 👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Go and be Blessed by our creator this Christmas 🎄

❤️Amanda

Merry Christmas Val, Kathy, Michelle, Tammy, Amanda & all
:pray: Praying for those who belong to Jesus, and also for our loved ones who have not trusted Jesus yet
thanks to our Father in heaven for sending us HolySpirit who is ever with us and has sealed us to the day of redemption
:airplane: that day is coming soon! :house_with_garden:

Dear Michelle, Kathy, Tammy, Amanda, Regina, Stephanie, Steve, and everyone at RFTH,

A very Merry Christmas to each one of you and your families. May your days be filled with joy and great anticipation as we celebrate Christmas, Jesus' birth, while we watch and await with great anticipation of the coming of our Lord Jesus, at the imminent Rapture. We're so much closer, than ever, right now!

Michelle, my prayers are for you and your family, as well as the prayers I pray for everyone here which I mention in my prayers as well. We all need prayers, and should pray for one another, for some have more pressing needs and greater needs, than others, but Lord will meet all our needs, in His perfect timing for His purpose and plan. Let us all trust God, to come through for us and our needs, all in God's perfect time.

Michelle, I pray, that God removes all these attacks on you and your family from this day forth, in Jesus name, I pray, Amen & Amen! I believe the Lord will move greatly on your situation, as well as for others here, who have also experienced attacks from the dark side.

Immediately, The Lord brought this to mind "I can do all things through Christ Jesus, who strengthens me"!

Look up our redemption draws near!!!

Michelle, Much Love in Jesus, to you and everyone. Remember, We are celebrating the birth of our Lord for another year, while we watch with great anticipation of the coming of our Lord Jesus, at the imminent Rapture.

:heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation_mark_ornament: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :sparkling_heart: :cupid: :gift_heart: :heart_decoration: :latin_cross:

Michelle, in the past, I too, experienced spiritual attacks when I used to live south of town. I commanded their attacks to stop "immediately" by simply shouting--"IN JESUS' NAME, I REBUKE YOU TO LEAVE NOW!!!" You know what? They (being terribly afraid of Jesus) did indeed immediately leave. They "never" came back to haunting me either. So, perhaps you should also try that very same tactic too.:thinking_face:

Valerie, I too, am continuing :pray: ing for you; that our Dear Lord will give you your much needed strength to endure your surgery. I promise to still continue to do thus until you share with us your good news that you've come through your surgery with flying colors, and that you're on complete remission to boot.

Meanwhile, I want to wish you all & your families a very...very...very...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

:santa: :christmas_tree: :sheep: :snowflake: :snowman: :snowman_without_snow:

And that we'll be Raptured SOON, too!!!

Tammy:sparkling_heart: :star_of_david: :menorah_with_nine_branches: :latin_cross:

Merry Christmas Tammy, and thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers and for your kind warm remarks!

God Bless!

Valerie:heavy_heart_exclamation_mark_ornament: :latin_cross: