Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jesus is the Reason for the Season - Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to Everyone!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Re: Jesus is the Reason for the Season - Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to Everyone!

"Let It Be Christmas"--Alan Jackson

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Christmas: Naughty or Nice

Published on Dec 16, 2017
For most of the world, Christmas has become little more than an annual exercise in spending money we don’t have, to buy things for need for people who don’t need it!

Christmas is certainly the most gift giving time of the year, but it seems that the true meaning and purpose for Christmas have become lost. Traditionally, Christmas was the time of the year set aside to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. However, these days, many people have no idea that Jesus is associated with Christmas. Furthermore, for the last several years, the world has attempted to completely strip any mention of Christ from Christ-mas. With the banning of singing traditional Christmas songs in our schools, and preventing public nativity displays in our cities, and many retailers replacing merry Christmas with happy holidays, the question needs to be asked, should a believer even celebrate Christmas?

The debate about whether or not Christians should celebrate Christmas has been raging for centuries. There are equally sincere and committed Christians on both sides of the issue, each with multiple reasons why or why not Christmas should be celebrated in Christian homes. Many evangelical Christians believe that Christmas is a pagan celebration dressed up in “Christian clothes.” While many Christians mark Christmas as a special day to worship Christ and give thanks for His entrance into the world, they reject anything to do with Santa Claus, Christmas trees, exchanging gifts, and the like.

But what does the Bible say? Does the Bible give clear direction as to whether Christmas is a holiday to be celebrated by Christians?

I will never remove either the sacred or the festive aspects of the celebration of Christmas. Remove the festive aspects, and Christmas becomes just another serious, dour religious day, a day simply for saying prayers, reading the Bible, and perhaps attending church. Remove the sacred aspects, and Christmas loses its meaning: we must never forget that Jesus is the reason for the season. But combine the two aspects together, the sacred with the festive, and you have a joyous, festive, meaningful Christmas celebration. Therefore, my Christmas celebrations will always include Christmas trees, holly, Santa Claus, exchanging gifts, and the like. At the same time, it will also always include Natvity scenes, church Christmas pageants, attending church during the Christmas season (weather permitting!), Christmas carols, reading the Christmas story in the Bible, and whatnot.

Kathy,

That's a very healthy way of looking at celebrating Christmas. Jesus is to be celebrated first and foremost, and then all the man made traditions of celebrating Christmas, which very in many countries of the world.

The problem is when people, take away the real meaning of Christmas, Christ's birth, and not even mention Jesus, during their secular celebrations, that's when Christmas, is nothing more than another party, and meaningless to me and many other Christians.

Celebrate in whatever way, we want to celebrate, but Jesus should always be front and center of the celebrations, because without Jesus there would be no Christmas "Christ "mas". There would be nothing, worthwhile to celebrate, or look forward to, in future time to come; however, with Jesus' birth, we rejoice, that our Savior was born, gave us the gift of Salvation through his sacrifice; Jesus Lives, never to die again, and coming soon.
Now if this isn't something to celebrate about, then I don't know what is!!! Surely, no greater joy have we,
that Jesus came, brought us Salvation to redeem our soul, and now Jesus will come to redeem our body...Wow,
this is spectacular, to say the least...awesome, absolutely, AWESOME!

For me, a Christmas without Jesus, is just another party day, nothing more...secular.
With Jesus in it means the world to me, and it should to everyone. For with Jesus came our Salvation, and our assurance of redemption, through Jesus we are finally reconciled unto God the Father, and a family related to the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. Happy Birthday Jesus, I love you!

P.S. If you watched the video about Christmas below, you will note, it agrees with the way we look at it;
not in a negative way. Therefore, watch, or listen to the video...it's on the right track.

Christmas Naughty or Nice?

[Official Video] Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix

Published on Nov 11, 2014

Susan Boyle & Celine Dion...."O Holy Night"....(Mix)

Published on Dec 21, 2012

O Come All Ye Faithful - Epic Flash Mob Carol #LIGHTtheWORLD

Published on Dec 9, 2015

The Nativity Story • O Holy Night • Josh Groban

Published on Oct 16, 2013

:yellow_heart: Love Christmas Music! :yellow_heart: :bell:

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Mary's Boy Child / Oh My Lord - Boney M

Published on Mar 12, 2008

Away In A Manger-Casting Crowns with lyrics

Published on Dec 6, 2012

O Holy Night - AMAZING version!!

Published on Nov 19, 2017
From album "Forever Christmas" voted BEST Christmas album 2014.
A magnificent arrangement of David Lanz and Kristin's angelic voice !!!
This song is being played now in Europe on some radio stations ... Hope you will like this amazing

Sissel Kyrkjebø - Silent Night - Most beautiful voice ever heard!

Published on Dec 22, 2015

Recording of Sissel singing "Silent Night".

Silent Night (German: Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht) is a popular Christmas carol, composed in 1818 by Franz Xaver Gruber to lyrics by Joseph Mohr in the small town of Oberndorf bei Salzburg, Austria. It was declared an intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO in 2011. The song has been recorded by a large number of singers from every music genre.

The song was first performed on Christmas Eve 1818 at St Nicholas parish church in Oberndorf, a village in the Austrian Empire on the Salzach river in present-day Austria. A young priest, Father Joseph Mohr, had come to Oberndorf the year before. He had already written the lyrics of the song Stille Nacht in 1816 at Mariapfarr, the hometown of his father in the Salzburg Lungau region, where Joseph had worked as a coadjutor.

The melody was composed by Franz Xaver Gruber, schoolmaster and organist in the nearby village of Arnsdorf. Before Christmas Eve, Mohr brought the words to Gruber and asked him to compose a melody and guitar accompaniment for the church service. Both performed the carol during the mass on the night of December 24.

The original manuscript has been lost. However, a manuscript was discovered in 1995 in Mohr's handwriting and dated by researchers at ca. 1820. It shows that Mohr wrote the words in 1816 when he was assigned to a pilgrim church in Mariapfarr, Austria, and shows that the music was composed by Gruber in 1818. This is the earliest manuscript that exists and the only one in Mohr's handwriting.

It has been too long! I wanted to wish everyone here, my Sisters and Brothers, a very Merry Christmas!
God bless you all. Many won't remember me, that's ok. We will unite in heaven after The Trumpet sounds. I expect a chat with you. The stories of our passion for His appearing in the sky, the strength and encouragement He blessed us with while expectations came and went, and the joy we will be overcome by to finally be Home.
As we continue to wait on the sound of, "Come up hither!" may next Christmas be where it should be~Home with Him!
Until we meet in the air and our flight ends at Heaven's door, Maranatha!

Merry Christmas

Cesca

For Fair Use and Discussion Purposes

I love to watch "The Star of Bethlehem," by Rick Larson. I don't know how to embed but here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caJnwpcOklA

Just copy and paste, it is about an hour long. If you haven't seen it I think you will enjoy it.
Also it gives some credibility to the Christmas celebration, although it is no longer considered His birthday by most Christians.

God bless you all.

Francesca
For Fair Use and Discussion Purposes

I love to watch \"The Star of Bethlehem,\" by Rick Larson. I don\'t know how to embed but here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caJnwpcOklA

Just copy and paste, it is about an hour long. If you haven\'t seen it I think you will enjoy it.
Also it gives some credibility to the Christmas celebration, although it is no longer considered His birthday by most Christians.

God bless you all.
Francesca,

Merry Christmas to you too! Thank you for you warm greetings, and posting them on the site here.

When typing a message to post, click underlined ( bbcode ) above, where it states "Enter Message" it has all the codes for posting links, videos, etc., plain and to the point.

God Bless!

Valerie

fair use for information and discussion purposes

Bump for Christmas!