Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Miraculous Image Made an Appearance at Our 50th Anniversary

Amanda, thank you for your nice remarks and comments. Oh I can't wait not only to walk, but run in heaven; but most of all I can't wait to dance with Jesus, that is my dream. I had a vision long ago dancing with Jesus. He was dressed in Royal vestments, and I was dressed in a ballroom type of a dress; it was heavenly.

My hair is a natural gray color now, but my natural color in my younger days was blonde; and we were just 20 years old when we married on Ed's birthday, and we danced the night away.

I can't wait to hug you too, and everyone here one day soon in heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie:heart_decoration:

Re: A Miraculous Image Made an Appearance at Our 50th Anniversary

Valerie
The Golden Lion …Lion of Judah.
Face on the Shroud

This is a picture taken, on our 50th Anniversary, July 22, 2017 at the Golden Lion Restaurant, by our daughter in law. If you look at the very upper top left hand corner, you will see the image of a face liken to the shroud of Turin. The face has eyes, nose, mouth, beard...it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s very easy to see. I believe this is the face of Jesus, the face on the shroud, who showed up at our 50th Anniversary.

I prayed whether to share it with everyone here. Since it is very personal to me I didn’t know if I should share it or not. After prayer and much thought, I decided to do so.
This is exactly how the picture came out, and none of us noticed it, until the pictures were
imported unto my computer. Gloria didn’t notice it until then as well, although, after pointing it out to her, she saw it on her tablet as well.

At The Golden Lion, on Sat. evenings, they have a band, with singers, etc., which just happened to be present on day of our wedding anniversary. In this picture, they were singing and playing tribute for our double celebration. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m disabled unable to dancing or walk any distance, let alone dance to the slow wedding waltz, is impossible for me; therefore, I just stood in the arms of my husband just swaying back and forth. My thoughts at that moment were of our wedding day 50 years ago. How young, happy, and so much in love we were, as we happily danced the night away.

I had this overwhelming feeling, like something wonderful, supernatural was happening at the time. I felt something” magnetic”, like something pulling us together closer than ever before, holding the both of us. The only other way I can describe it, it was like the pull of a magnet on an object. Like a big hug. I had no idea that Jesus was present at that moment, and we had no idea that face of Jesus would appear later on the photo.

I just wanted to share, this awesome experience, that the face resembles the face on the Shroud of Turin, which the Lord had confirmed to me, many decades ago, that this is the
Image of our Lord Jesus our Savior.

This, was a wonderful supernatural visit from the Lord on our 50th Anniversary
and on my husband’s 70th Birthday, however was there more to it than meets the eye. Perhaps a prophetic sign or clue to how very close the day of the Rapture is at hand? Is there a clue of the timing, in the date or in the number of the photo? By the way the photo number in my personal Photo Gallery # is: 124021, before, I had tp convert the number to my bravenet photo files numbers in order to post it here. There’s that number 21, again, is this a confirmation that the Rapture might take place in December 2017?

Remember this is the jubilee year, which is 50th, as well as the 70th anniversary for Israel.
This year both for my husband and myself, it happens to be our 50th anniversary & 70th birthdays. Don’t know for sure, if the Rapture will take place this year, however it sure does look hopeful.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Here is the picture of the Face of the Shroud of Turin

If you compare it to the image in left hand corner above in the picture, to the first picture below, on the left hand side of Jesus with his eyes closed, it looks very similar. The eyebrows, eyes, nose, and the beard.