Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Christmas 2017 RAPTURE?

Valerie, Kathy, Regina & All--

I'm sooo proud of Pres. Trump for what he just did; by officially pron:clap: ouncing something we've ALL known ever since we were little kids, and that is...is that Jerusalem IS (and has always been & will forever be) Israel's eternal capital!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Yesterday, December 5th, was my 71st birthday. Like with the Israeli people, Pres. Trump's above announcement was his proverbial ideal icing on my belated birthday cake/or cupcake. Thank YOU, Pres. Trump!!!:joy: :innocent:

I too, surely hope 'n' :pray: that because of Pres. Trump's delightfully surprising announcement--that Jesus has got to come now to take all of us Judeo-Christian Brides home for Christmas.

Kathy, I thoroughly enjoyed that song you just now posted under this thread. That's my wish too.

:sparkling_heart: Tammy

P.S. Did you all see on FoxNews, that :flag-il: :flag-lr: flying side-by-side in Jerusalem, Israel!?

Happy belated birthday 🎁 Tammy! Hope your day was wonderful!!🛍🎈🎉🎂

I love that the 2 flags were put together 💞✝️✡️

I can feel the Holy Spirit right now.. and being lead to pray before sleeping!

Goodnight!
❤️Amanda

Happy Birthday Tammy! You are still youthful in terms of eternity!
:birthday: :ice_cream: :dancer:

Happy Belated Birthday Tammy! Hope you had a great day!

Kathy, Regina, Tammy, Amanda, & Everyone,

I too rejoice with Regina, what President Trump did, that is so Awesome. Truly God is using him in these last
days and hours. I agree with Regina, the Rapture is extremely close now, any day, any time, and yes we could even be Raptured prior to Christmas, if that's the Lord's chosen day to redeem His Bride, via the Rapture.
I know God loves us, and He is not going to leave us here much longer....all of you will be so happy that you
didn't give up the watch for the Lord's coming, for there is a special crown awaiting each and everyone who is doing so. For it is our faith, that keeps us moving forward and not looking back, for we know without any doubt
God's word is true, and He will send Jesus, to pick up His bride, imminently.

Just think, no more sickness, no more sorrow, no more pain, no more death; for maybe today or tomorrow, our bodies will be redeemed, liken unto the Lord's, and we shall be with Him forevermore. Oh how I love Jesus...
He is my all and everything. Yes, after composing this message, I found a song on youtube called, "Oh how I Love Jesus"...! Seems very appropriate to post it here!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

O, How I Love Jesus

Published on Jan 13, 2008
O, How I Love Jesus

Thank you, Valerie, Amanda & Regina, for your kind birthday greetings.:revolving_hearts:

I stayed at home on my birthday, b/c it was just too cold and windy outside. When the winds blows down in here in our neck of the woods, they "really" blow! Atleast my birthday was a much happier one then my DSIL's was. Much to my surprise, I learned that she and her friend were over in Hawaii...where she spent her special day in bed with a cold. I guess that Hawaii isn't such a paradise after all, is it?:wink:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Here again, in response to your above words, Valerie, is David Phelps singing--"No More Night":

:hearts: Tammy

:sheep: We Will Live In The Light Of The Risen Lamb :sheep:

:yellow_heart:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

God has raised Donald Trump up for such a time as this

Published on Dec 6, 2017
The Bible says this is exactly how it would look before the End (2017-2018)

End Time News And Bible Prophecy Pointing To Jesus' soon Return.

My Comments:

Wow, we must be so close to the Rapture now, I can almost hear the Angels singing!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

1 Thessalonians 5:3

The Day of the Lord
…2 For you are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief.…

1 Thessalonians 5:9

The Day of the Lord
…8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and the helmet of our hope of salvation. 9For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live toge

Valerie & All--

After I had talked with my DSIL, who is presently (to the best of my knowledge) over in Hawaii. Thoughts of the Rapture entered into my head. I was thinking, what if the Rapture happens while she's still in Hawaii, and hasn't as yet returned to the mainland?

Don't you all agree that "only" God put that idea into my head, or what!?:thinking_face: That "really" must be how close we truly are, right Valerie? Especially now that President Trump has fulfilled a biblical prophecy, by formally announcing to the world that JERUSALEM IS ISRAEL'S CAPITAL...and that he fully intends to moving our U.S. Embassy out of Tel Aviv, to Jerusalem. Hence, thoroughly cementing our relationship with Israel.:star_of_david: :flag-lr:

So therefore--I say that that's totally awesome!!!

:revolving_hearts: :latin_cross: :star_of_david: Tammy

I hope that your sister-in-law is born again, Tammy, so that she will be Raptured with the rest of us! The two of you will be reunited in the air if she is.

Kathy G
I hope that your sister-in-law is born again, Tammy, so that she will be Raptured with the rest of us! The two of you will be reunited in the air if she is.
Sadly, Kathy, my DSIL isn't born again.

She also is a scoffer, when it comes to her disbelief in the Rapture; she only believes in Hinduism, which is a cult religion. So therefore--she will have to go through the Tribulation Period. Once we believers are Raptured, and are up in our heavenly home...I fully intend to pray for her up there. We'll be up there in heaven, being close to God.

:hearts: Tammy

I will have to pray for my unsaved relatives, too, when we're up there. At least, once we're in Heaven following the Rapture, I'll know exactly which of my relatives are saved and which are not (and therefore, which ones to pray for), because all of my saved relatives, if I have any, will be in Heaven with me.

Kathy,

Christmas Day, we (my DSIL; Al, my fellow tenant who resides nextdoor to me; & I) will be spending this special day with Auntie Carol & her husband, Gary. Auntie wants us to come there around 1 p.m. (MST).

Wouldn't that "really" be awesome, if indeed the Rapture would happen while we're at Auntie's...and they would witness my in-laws, Gini & Joe; and me, suddenly vanish right before their very eyes!? Surely, that would make believers out them, wouldn't it?:thinking_face: :innocent:

For that matter, that goes for all of our unsaved relatives that may witness our sudden disappearances on Christmas Day...and just how they would react.:wink:

:revolving_hearts: Tammy