Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Awesome News !!! " Prophecy Alert: “Trump Moving US Embassy To Jerusalem”

Regina & Everyone,The Reason, I titled this thread as "Awesome News!!!" is that it means we MUST be so close
to the Rapture now, that it could happen imminently,"when we LEAST expect it too!!! There are so many things that are occupying the minds of the people these days, and so many scoffers saying "where is the promise of His coming", everything remains as it was in my father's day, etc....Now we have this sudden uprising against what President Trump is doing moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, then we have North Korea, and now Israel is preparing for the uprising...can only mean one thing....The fire is ignited, and soon everything will explode into action, and SUDDENLY we will be caught up in the air to meet Jesus, VERY SOON NOW!!! WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER BEFORE, TO THE LORD'S COMING AT THE RAPTURE IS AT THE DOORS! YES, I AM SHOUTING WITH JOY AND GREAT ANTICIPATION, "JESUS IS COMING", EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS, COME!" MARANATHA!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Watchman Report: Jerusalem - A Cup of Trembling

Published on Dec 5, 2017
Pastor J.D. talks about the upcoming decision concerning the US Embassy move to Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Valerie & All--

Here is Larry Ford & the Gaither Gospel Singers singing--"The Holy City (Jerusalem)":

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

:star_of_david: :revolving_hearts: Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Prophecy Alert: “70 Years Jerusalem Capital Prophecy Fulfilled

Published on Dec 6, 2017
#Jerusalem President Donald Trump 70 years after President Truman declares Jerusalem the Capital Of Israel

In response to Paul's 'the City of God,' here are the Gaither Gospel Singing about his very words:

and here they are again, complete with Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, singing--"Blow the Trumpet of Zion":

:star_of_david: :revolving_hearts: Tammy

Here are the Gaither Vocal Band, Ernie Haase & Signature Sound singing--"Holy Highway":

:star_of_david: :latin_cross: :revolving_hearts:

Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

God has raised Donald Trump up for such a time as this

Published on Dec 6, 2017
The Bible says this is exactly how it would look before the End (2017-2018)

End Time News And Bible Prophecy Pointing To Jesus' soon Return.

My Comments:

Wow, we must be so close to the Rapture now, I can almost hear the Angels singing!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

1 Thessalonians 5:3

The Day of the Lord
…2 For you are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief.…

1 Thessalonians 5:9

The Day of the Lord
…8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and the helmet of our hope of salvation. 9For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live toge