Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saudi Prince peace proposal - West Bank city to be capital for Palestinians, not Jerusalem

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Saudi Arabia: West Bank city Abu Dis to be future Palestinian capital, not Jerusalem

from BeholdIsrael news:

Peace plan would strip PA preconditions for negotiations, proposes Abu Dis as Palestinian capital; Kushner: We know what’s in the plan. The Palestinians know what discussions we’ve had with them. The Israelis know what discussions we’ve had with them, Dec. 4, 2017.
Reports claim that a US peace plan backed by Saudi Arabia offered an initiative to the Palestinian Authority that would allocate the Palestinian village of Abu Dis as a future capital of a Palestinian state, as well as remove preconditions for negotiations.

Media reports claim that the peace initiative offers a non-contiguous Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza Strip and proposes the West Bank city of Abu Dis, which is adjacent to Jerusalem, as a capital city.

The plan proposes a Palestinian state to be created in Area A, majority of which is already controlled by the PA, and the moving of some Israeli settlements in Area C. Under the plan, majority of Israeli settlements would not be evacuated.

Additionally, the Palestinians would not be granted the right of return for Palestinian refugees, the vast majority living in Middle Eastern countries.

Details of the plan were given by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salma to President Abbas in Riyadh last month. The Saudis reportedly offered to significantly increase their aid for the Palestinians as part of the plan, with reports claiming the Saudis told Abbas he has two months to consider the initiative, and failure to do so would result in pressure for his resignation.

Saudi Arabia denied the reports, the Kingdom’s Ambassador to the United States stating in response, “The Kingdom remains committed to a settlement based on the Arab peace initiative of 2002, including East Jerusalem as the capital of a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders. To suggest otherwise is false.”

Speaking at the Saban Forum on Sunday, Jared Kushner addressed the peace process and the Trump Administration’s efforts in the region. On negotiations and developments regarding the peace plan, Kushner stated, “We know what’s in the plan. The Palestinians know what discussions we’ve had with them. The Israelis know what discussions we’ve had with them.”

On Israel’s standing in the Middle East and the region’s fight against ISIS and Islamic extremism, he stated “A lot of countries in the Middle East want the same thing- economic progress, peace for their people. Many countries in the region see Israel as a much more likely ally than it was 20 years ago because of Iran, because of ISIS. A lot of people want to see it put together.

Kushner also addressed the Saudi’s relations with the Palestinians, describing that “The Saudis care a lot about the Palestinian people, they believe the Palestinian people need to have hope and opportunity, and this has been a big priority for the King and the Crown Prince [in] finding a solution to this problem. They’ve been very committed to doing that. Not just the Saudis- all the countries in the region.”

The reports come as President Trump is expected to announce the United States’ official recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital on Wednesday. The Trump Administration reportedly began notify its ambassadors in the Middle East on the announcement. Trump is also expected to sign the Jerusalem Embassy Act, a law passed in 1995 to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. The law can be bypassed if waived by the President every six months.

Re: Saudi Prince peace proposal - West Bank city to be capital for Palestinians, not Jerusalem

Regina,

I hope that the Saudi Prince & Kushner knows that there are no such people known as Palestinians, and that they're a non-people. Meaning, they have absolutely no right whatsoever to any land (nor capitol either) inside the State of Israel--PERIOD!!!:rage:

Why, even Pastor J.D. says that as well too.

:heart: Tammy