Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
151 UN states say Israel has no right in Jerusalem

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

This won't turn out well for them. Jack Kelley used to say, you can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah

151 UN States Vote To Disavow Israeli Ties to Jerusalem

The UN General Assembly voted overwhelmingly to disavow Israeli ties to Jerusalem as part of six anti-Israel resolutions it approved on Thursday in New York. The vote was 151 in favor and six against, with nine abstentions.

The resolution came as the Trump Administration was rumored to be actively considering relocating its embassy to Jerusalem...

Re: 151 UN states say Israel has no right in Jerusalem

Regina,

Pres. Trump won't go along with the 151!!! I just now saw on my Windows front page that he will indeed recognize Jerusalem as being "the" capitol of Israel. I say--GOOD FOR HIM!!!:+1: :clap:

Very bad for the 151!!!:-1: They (the 151 UN states) WILL come under God's judgment for voting against His Holy City of Jerusalem, Israel. Here's proof...

Genesis 12:2-3
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great: and thou shalt be a blessing. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him (them) that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

I most certainly hope that Pres. Trump goes against their (those UN states) baaad anti-Israel choice, by keeping his promise to PM Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu, by moving our U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, don't you?

God keeps His Word AND Promises too!!!

:heart: Tammy

Tammy, I sure hope President Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the undivided capitol of Israel.
the UN hasn't brought lasting peace to anywhere. they won't be able to either. I don't know if our President will move the embassy,
but in EZ 38:18-23 it says God will bring a great shaking that will take every wall down.
EZ 38, the nations will know an act of God has happened. The UN will have to give their heads a shake.
Come Lord Jesus

Regina
Tammy, I sure hope President Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the undivided capitol of Israel.
the UN hasn't brought lasting peace to anywhere. they won't be able to either. I don't know if our President will move the embassy,
but in EZ 38:18-23 it says God will bring a great shaking that will take every wall down.
EZ 38, the nations will know an act of God has happened. The UN will have to give their heads a shake.
Come Lord Jesus
Regina,

When Pres. Trump openly recognizes, by announcing Jerusalem, as the undivided capitol of Israel, that he then moves our U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem. If anything that'll anger God more, it's those 151 UN states that go up against Israel...by trying to seize His beloved Holy City. Therefore--Him fulfilling the Ezekiel 38 & Psalm 83 prophecy. Yes!?:thinking_face:

:heart: Tammy

"Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – December 3rd, 2017

Published on Dec 3, 2017
Pastor J.D. talks about the upcoming decision concerning the US Embassy move to Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.