Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
‘Spiritual Awakening’ Shakes Trump White House, Biggest In Over 100 Years

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Nov 23, 2017
Original Source: Christian News Alerts
‘Spiritual Awakening’ Shakes Trump White House, Biggest In Over 100 Years

If all you do is listen to the mainstream media, you’ll get the impression that the Trump administration is divided and in chaos. To be sure, the President and his team have faced some difficult situations — thanks in large part to the Democrats’ obstructionism. But a new report from inside the White House has revealed that the administration is developing a strong spiritual boldness.

According to CBN News, President Trump’s Cabinet, according to observers, is comprised of “godly individuals that God has risen to a position of prominence in our culture.” The cabinet has been called “the most evangelical Cabinet in history.”

Ralph Drollinger, the founder of Capitol Ministries, has lauded the sheer Christian spirit of this current administration. He began Bible studies in 40 state capitals, teaching weekly studies in the U.S. House and Senate, and now has the privilege of leading a dozen members of Trump’s administration in weekly studies of scripture.

Key players in the Cabinet, including Health Secretary Tom Price, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, Agriculture Secretary Sunny Perdue, and CIA Director Mike Pompeo are participating.

“It’s the best Bible study that I’ve ever taught in my life,” said Drollinger encouragingly. “They are so
teachable; they’re so noble; they’re so learned.” He went on to say that a formal Bible study among executive Cabinet members hasn’t been done in over 100 years.

President Trump is invited to the studies as well, and receives a copy of Drollinger’s teaching each week. With Sessions being a frequent attendee, and Pence planning on joining as well if his schedule permits, we are witnessing what might be one of the most Christian administrations in recent history.

“I just praise God for them. And I praise God for Mike Pence, who I think with Donald Trump chose great people to lead our nation,” he added.

In a time where the moral character of politicians is known for being dubious and untrustworthy, the genuine faith of our nation’s leaders is a delight to behold.

We’ve seen Trump’s support for Christians many times in the past. A few weeks ago when evangelicals were visiting the White House, Trump invited them to stop by his office and say hello, which culminated in them laying hands on the President and praying over him, something the media highly criticized him for.

Even in past speeches, Trump has made it abundantly clear that God is and always will be at the center of what the United States was founded upon. Whether praising our armed services on Independence Day or talking about protecting western civilization in a speech while in Poland, Trump has always made sure that he gives thanks to God.

As this spiritual awakening blossoms in our nation’s leadership, hopefully we will see this trend carry on throughout the rest of government, the courts, the people of this nation, and possibly even into the media as well.

Regardless, as beset as Americans are by a variety of threats, we can still say that we are living in one of the most hopeful periods in this country’s history.

Re: ‘Spiritual Awakening’ Shakes Trump White House, Biggest In Over 100 Years

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Bible Studies at the White House: Who's at the Heart of This Spiritual Awakening?

Published on Jul 31, 2017
Watch as CBN White House Correspondent Jennifer Wishon (https://www.facebook.com/JennWishon) shares the story of CM's recently-established Bible Study to Members of President Donald Trump's White House Cabinet, including an interview with our President and Founder, Ralph Drollinger!

Well Val, we can pray for PM Trudeau and our Parliament, pray for those in positions of authority in the Ministries. God raises up leaders so whether we agree with everything done or not, lets pray for them. Seeking our heavenly Father's intervention so Christians will be able to live out their faith without being stopped until the Lord takes us home.

Valerie, Kathy, Regina, Amanda & All--

Conducting Bible Studies too, have been done in even our beloved Israeli PM Benjamin (Bibi) Netanyahu's home AND Cabinet. We must also pray for Bibi, his family, and Cabinet too.

:heart: Tammy