Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
about the spiritual war we are in, and necessity and power of prayer-Daniel 10

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Dr. Andy Woods, pastor of Sugar Land Bible Church has been teaching through the book of Daniel.
He brings up Ephesians 6:10-18, that our enemy is not flesh and blood. At the link below for "Daniel" are the other sermons about the book of Daniel, and the first three parts about Invisible Warfare if anyone is interested.
I hope this is helpful....have courage, the Lord is in control. The Spirit of God has sealed every believer and so God is with us through everything. Thinking about Valerie...You are not alone, Valerie and we will just keep on praying and trusting God with you :bouquet:

Daniel 043 - The Invisible War (Part 4)
Dr. Andy Woods | Nov 26, 2017 | Daniel 10:14–11:1 | Daniel

:yellow_heart:

Re: about the spiritual war we are in, and necessity and power of prayer-Daniel 10

Thank you Regina, for posting this article.

Regina, Thank you for standing with me with your prayers along with other wonderful Christians praying, for
we know that God will have the final victory over all and everything.

Yes, there is a spiritual war going on, and therefore it is every Christian's responsibility who is affected it,
to keep their eyes on Jesus, not the battle they are facing. God will fight the battles for us
we must continue to trust God, in all things, and remember, God turns all things for good to those
who love Him.

Our faith is in God, our hope is in Jesus, our love abides within us through the dwelling of God's Holy Spirit.

Let us continue to lean on our God for understanding, as we await for God to move for each one, and continue to
watch for the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Maranatha!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Re: about the spiritual war we are in, and necessity and power of prayer-Daniel 10

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. (1 Corinthians 15:55-58)

Reflection
Death defeated! The Law stripped of power! No longer crushed beneath the fell weight of the curse! Praise the Lord that the resurrection of Christ has secured your own resurrection, O people of the Almighty! Hell can hold no victory over you, O believer, for you are a child of the Most High, made into a new creation. Perfect! Righteous! Clothed exquisitely and adorned in beauty befitting the bride of Christ Himself! Christ has cleansed you unto righteousness, so go forth in that righteousness, steadfast, immovable, and always abounding in the good work that all God's children desire!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=366

My Comments:

I just love to hear that we labor not in vain, and that Jesus has won the victory over death, hell & the grave. We are the Lord's bride, and made righteous through what Jesus did for us. Therefore, let us be steadfast and continuing to do the good work that God has put before us, because our utmost desire is to please Jesus our beloved Savior.

We love you Jesus, Your bride calls, Come Lord Jesus, Come!

Maranatha,

Valerie