Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Jesus

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

It's Merry Christmas in the White House this year, :hearts: love seeing a manger :sheep: and baby Jesus
We can hardly wait to see Him grown, risen and triumphant!!! :lion_face:

Re: Welcome Jesus

AMEN!!! to that, Regina!!! I totally agree 100% with you here!!! It's wonderful to see Mrs. Trump decorating the White House in such beautiful Winter Wonderland array of colors, and seeing that Navtivity Scene too, isn't it. Gorgeous!!! Simply gorgeous!!!

:heart: Tammy

Just BEAUTIFUL.. I have chills watching that! It’s like a little part of Heaven down here!!🎄❄️🎇💎💖

Thanks for sharing that!

💜Amanda

Absolutely beautiful!

So glad to see the real meaning of Christmas, celebrating Jesus' birth, decorating the rooms of the
White House once again in the spirit of Jesus, and His birth.

After 8 years of "you name it" was celebrated in the white house except the birth of Christ, "Christmas" it's a refreshing change for the better.

"Happy Birthday Jesus"!:evergreen_tree:

Regina, Thanks for sharing this news with us.

God Bless,

Valerie

Valerie
Absolutely beautiful!

So glad to see the real meaning of Christmas, celebrating Jesus' birth, decorating the rooms of the

After 8 years of "you name it" was celebrated in the white house except the birth of Christ, "Christmas" it's a refreshing change for the better.

God Bless,

Valerie
:laughing: Valerie, I was going to mention Zero in my above post, but thought that I shouldn't. We "really" must be on "the" same page.

Also, I should've added First Lady, before Mrs. Trump's name. I'll do thus next time...like now. First Lady Mrs. Trump did such an excellent job decorating the White House, didn't she?:smile:

:heart: Tammy

Valerie
Absolutely beautiful!

God Bless,

Valerie
Valerie,

To go right along with your "Happy Birthday" to Jesus, here is this song--"Happy Birthday, Jesus," for which I'm also including the lyrics too:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Here are the lyrics:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus
Happy Birthday to you...

~~~~

Happy Birthday, Jesus
I'm so glad it's Christmas
All the tinsel and lights
And the presents are nice
But the real gift is you

Happy Birthday, Jesus
I'm so glad it's Christmas
All the carols and bells
Make the holidays swell
It's all about you

(Repeat above two verses)

Happy Birthday, Jesus
Jesus, I love you...

(Spoken softly at the end of song, with eyes looking heavenwards)

I love you, Jesus

Written by Tommy Barnett, (c) copyright 1996 by Word, Inc.

:innocent: :heart: Tammy

Oh Tammy, thank you so much for posting this song. I love Jesus so much, and I want the whole world to know it. Happy Birthday Jesus, we love you, and honor your birth, with great joy, and celebration, for you are the Light of the world which dispels the darkness night.

God Bless,

Valerie

I Love You Jesus, for you are my greatest joy and my reason for living. Jesus, you give me hope, when there seems to be none, Lord Jesus,You give me love, when it is lacking from some, Jesus You, strengthen my faith, when I am weak. Lord You have never left me or forsaken me, and lifted me up when I stumbled and fell. Lord Jesus, while still in my Mother's womb, it was You my precious Lord, who chose me, to use, as your humble vessel, to bring your Holy Word of Love, Hope and Faith through your selfless sacrifice for our sins. May God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, receive all the honor and glory, and may You Lord, continue to have mercy and look down upon me, with

favor, so that I may continue the work Lord, You have set upon my heart.

I Love You Jesus, now and forevermore!

Your humble Servant,

Valerie:heart: :latin_cross: :heavy_heart_exclamation_mark_ornament: :sparkling_heart: :bride_with_veil:

Valerie,

I say a hardy AMEN!!! to your above words!!!

:innocent: :raised_hands: :+1:

:revolving_hearts: Tammy