Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello to Val, Kathy & all

Good morning Kathy & Val & all. I saw yesterday the post about prayer request for Val. I sent Val an email but then decided to come here too to say hello.
On this past Friday eve, our pastor said something very encouraging. We went to a special Friday eve service where some people had come from other churches to where we meet to have singing, worship time. Our pastor said to us that the players are all in place in the middle east for prophecy to be fulfilled. He said to keep our eyes on the eastern sky because our redemption is drawing nigh. He rarely says anything about news events. He teaches out of the bible, chapter by chapter, verse by verse. We have never heard him say something like that. He does believe in a pretribulation rapture, but he just doesn’t teach about prophecy unless he has come to a verse in the course of what he’s reading out of the bible.The nations mentioned in Ez 38 are north of Israel now.
Maybe this would interest you, its teaching from Pastor Andy Woods of Sugarland Bible church in Sugarland Texas. He has said he thinks Ez 38 could be a second seal event. If that is correct, the church would be with the Lord before it happens. I tried to post youtube of these sites, but can't get youtube to work. Here are links to Pastor Woods site if you would like to see: http://andywoodsministries.org/media
http://slbc.org/sermon/

There is a series about Revelation, chapter by chapter, verse by verse, that I've been listening to. Its from Calvary Chapel Ontario (Oregon), Pastor Paul LeBoutillier. here is an archive from his church site of thru the bible teaching: http://www.ccontario.com/library/library.shtml
The book of Revelation http://www.ccontario.com/teaching/revelation/revelation.shtml
Keep courage, our Lord's words are solid and trustworthy. He is coming again:
John 14:1-4
:heart:

Re: Hello to Val, Kathy & all

Regina
Good morning Kathy & Val & all. I saw yesterday the post about prayer request for Val. I sent Val an email but then decided to come here too to say hello.
On this past Friday eve, our pastor said something very encouraging. We went to a special Friday eve service where some people had come from other churches to where we meet to have singing, worship time. Our pastor said to us that the players are all in place in the middle east for prophecy to be fulfilled. He said to keep our eyes on the eastern sky because our redemption is drawing nigh. He rarely says anything about news events. He teaches out of the bible, chapter by chapter, verse by verse. We have never heard him say something like that. He does believe in a pretribulation rapture, but he just doesn’t teach about prophecy unless he has come to a verse in the course of what he’s reading out of the bible.The nations mentioned in Ez 38 are north of Israel now.
Maybe this would interest you, its teaching from Pastor Andy Woods of Sugarland Bible church in Sugarland Texas. He has said he thinks Ez 38 could be a second seal event. If that is correct, the church would be with the Lord before it happens. I tried to post youtube of these sites, but can\\\'t get youtube to work. Here are links to Pastor Woods site if you would like to see: http://andywoodsministries.org/media
http://slbc.org/sermon/

There is a series about Revelation, chapter by chapter, verse by verse, that I\\\'ve been listening to. Its from Calvary Chapel Ontario (Oregon), Pastor Paul LeBoutillier. here is an archive from his church site of thru the bible teaching: http://www.ccontario.com/library/library.shtml
The book of Revelation http://www.ccontario.com/teaching/revelation/revelation.shtml
Keep courage, our Lord\\\'s words are solid and trustworthy. He is coming again:
John 14:1-4
:heart:
Hi Regina,

Good to hear from you again. I'm so glad you decided to drop in and say hello as well, long time no hear!
I received your emails, and replied to you personally. We all could use some encouraging news to lift our spirits up, as we continue our daily lives here on earth, and continue our faithful watch.

It's always good to hear encouraging news, for the bride of Christ, of the Lord's coming at the imminent Rapture; especially from your Pastor. Surely, it has to be soon Regina!

Thanks so much for posting the links to these teaches; I'm sure there are those who will be interested.
Thanks for your prayers and for taking the time to post on RFTH.

In Jesus' Love,

God Bless,

Valerie

DITTO!!! from me too, Regina, re: Valerie's above words.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

:heart: Tammy

Hey, it's good to see you, Regina! Long time no see. I'm glad you're back!

You know, Hal Lindsey believes that same thing that Pastor Andy Woods does. In fact, he not only believes that the Gog-Magog War will be part of the War of Armageddon, which will commence with the opening of the second seal and end with the Battle of Armageddon, but that the events of Ezekiel 38 will be intertwined with the events of Daniel 11:40-45. And if he's right, then it's true: we, the Body of Christ, will be in Heaven during Russia's prophesied invasion of Israel. I've long since posted a thread on this forum containing excerpts from some of his earlier books, which I've just bumped back up. Here's the URL, if you wish to check it out:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1087848&cmd=show

I love that song, Tammy, thank you for posting! How did you get youtube to work? the bb code didn't work when I tried it

Thank you Kathy for bumping to the top from Hal Lindsay's books. The Lord came so precisely to be born and to come riding into Jerusalem, we know God also has precision timing for when Jesus will call us home and wrap up His plans for the earth. We know God isn't flipping coins in heaven trying to decide--He is in control and hasn't lost sight of our prayers or His plans. Hallelujah for that!

Pastor Woods on Ezekiel 38, 39 which he thinks will happen in two parts, and about the coming kingdom when Jesus will return as king, the millennial reign:

He wrote a book, "The Coming Kingdom" which he teaches about at his church. The sermons are in the archive. Here are a couple you tube videos that cover some of it. The pastor's teaching in the sermons is a lot more in depth talking about many verses that there was not time to cover in the youtube. The number of sermons looks kind of daunting, but they are very informative and even short attention span me has learned; If you hear any of them, I hope they are encouragement, informative about God's plan for you too.

Coming Kingdom series at Sugarland Bible Church- lessons 1-8

Coming Kingdom series - lessons 9-27

:heart: :yellow_heart: love in Christ

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Regina
I love that song, Tammy, thank you for posting! How did you get youtube to work? the bb code didn't work when I tried it
Hi Regina!

I see that you've already figured out on how to post youtube videos after all.:+1: :+1: Well done!!!:grinning:

I'm sooo very glad that you too, love David Phelp's song--"Going Home." Go over & visit Valerie's Songs of Praise forum. There are posted other such Gaither songs by their family member artists too...that also have David on them.

Kathy & Regina, what's now happening in the Middle East, reminds me of the Left Behind:The Movie openning scene where we see "Buck Williams" & "Dr. Chaim Rosenzweig" out in that wheat field in Israel, when the attacks begin begin in all directions. Then after Buck returns to the States, he is sent again back to Israel via London Heathrow aboard Capt. Rayford Steele's plane, when the Rapture happens.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

That's how very close we are to Jesus' return to call us home, aren't we!?:innocent: :thinking_face:

:heart: Tammy

P.S. Kathy, please if you can...post the Left Behind: The Movie's "Midnight Cry" song here too. Thanks.

Hello Regina!

I read your post and wanted to post sooner but been busy with the holiday and family! Ezekiel 38 ... years ago I asked the Lord in prayer about is that to occur before or after the Rapture and I heard “after” 😉😉 shows you how close we really are and THANK you for sharing what your pastor said and proclaimed!! 🎺🎉. It truly is so close!! Just wanted to share that with you and everyone here!

💓Amanda