Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Results of my biopsy... Please continue to keep me in your prayers

And I can post once more! Yaayyy!!

I am praying, Valerie, that God will not take you until He takes us all in the Rapture. You can't go to Heaven without the rest of us, you know. You've got to wait, because we're all going with you! =)

Kathy G

I am praying, Valerie, that God will not take you until He takes us all in the Rapture. You can't go to Heaven without the rest of us, you know. You've got to wait, because we're all going with you! =)
Kathy,

I too pray that I don't go ahead to heaven. If, We could all go together at the Rapture, spiritually holding hands, as we fly on the Rapture Flight to Heaven, would be ideal. I'm not giving up, and willing to do what I am able on my part, to live until then.

Kathy, if it's God's will I go beforehand, please keep RFTH up and running until the Rapture. If that should turn out to be the case; I hand over my mantel over to you. It's paid up to the end of June 2018, and after then
God will provide. It would be In memory of all the faithful Rapture watchers, who passed over beforehand, who will be waiting in heaven, for that great reunion in the sky to take place at the Rapture; as the dead in Christ will be caught up first, and then the living caught up together with them, to meet the Lord in the air.

All I can add is, "there by the grace of God go I", thankfully, to this very day, Amen!

Much love in Jesus':latin_cross:

Valerie :heart:

Too bad Bravenet's removed the hugging smilies from the emoticons, or I'd post one!

Let me us know, please, what date the operation is scheduled for, would you? I pray it won't be long from now, and that they'll schedule it quickly!

Valerie
Kathy G

Kathy,

I too pray that I don't go ahead to heaven. If, We could all go together at the Rapture, spiritually holding hands, as we fly on the Rapture Flight to Heaven, would be ideal. I'm not giving up, and willing to do what I am able on my part, to live until then.

Kathy, if it's God's will I go beforehand, please keep RFTH up and running until the Rapture. If that should turn out to be the case; I hand over my mantel over to you. It's paid up to the end of June 2018, and after then
God will provide. It would be In memory of all the faithful Rapture watchers, who passed over beforehand, who will be waiting in heaven, for that great reunion in the sky to take place at the Rapture; as the dead in Christ will be caught up first, and then the living caught up together with them, to meet the Lord in the air.

All I can add is, "there by the grace of God go I", thankfully, to this very day, Amen!

Much love in Jesus':latin_cross:

Valerie :heart:
Valerie, Kathy & All--

I totally agree with ya' all :100: %, re: your :top: posts:exclamation:

That if we "all" could be taken on our much anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven:airplane_departure: at once.:innocent: :innocent:

I'm "still" praying for you.

:heart: Tammy

Kathy, they didn't remove the emoji s . When you are typing a message, look down at the bottom on your right hand side, see the smiling emoji. Just click it on, and it opens up, to tons of emoji's, try it out you'll like it.

Yes of course I'll let you know when the surgery is set up for, as well.

Valerie,

:heart: :hugging_face:

Tammy,

You're so sweet, that would be nice if we all could go together at the very same time, via the Rapture!!!

Thanks for your prayers, God is listening!:latin_cross:

Valerie

:rainbow: :heart:

Valerie
Kathy, they didn't remove the emoji s . When you are typing a message, look down at the bottom on your right hand side, see the smiling emoji. Just click it on, and it opens up, to tons of emoji's, try it out you'll like it.

Yes of course I'll let you know when the surgery is set up for, as well.

Valerie,

:heart: :hugging_face:
They didn't remove them, I noticed, but they did remove the hugging emojis, sad to say. I wanted to post one at the top of my post.

Latest update.... Please continue to keep me in your prayers

Dear Ones in Jesus,

This is the latest from my appointment today, with the surgeon, Dr. A.Easson at Mt Sinai Hospital. She has booked me for lumpectomy surgery on January 8, 2018 at Mt. Sinai. Don't know the exact time as yet her secretary will call me with the time. She also wants me to have an appointment with the anesthesiologist before the surgery takes place, to make sure, everything is ok, for go ahead with the surgery. By the way, it will only be a one day stay in hospital, thank God, I can go home the same day, if no complications. There's no place like home to get proper rest and recuperation.

She also gave me hope that this could be very early breast cancer; which they will test the removed part in the lab to give a 100 percentage diagnosis. Sounds promising to me, and I know your prayers are what keeps me going.

I will let you know further, of the exact time of the surgery etc., and if by chance there is a cancellation I may get moved up too. I'm so glad I don't have to wait a long time, this Friday is December 1st, already.

God is good, and all the people that are praying for me, know God is listening and answering your prayers, daily.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie:revolving_hearts:

Re: Latest update.... Please continue to keep me in your prayers

Now, that's what I call great news, Valerie. I will keep you in my prayers.:revolving_hearts: :latin_cross:

P.S. Please do check out your Welcome Jesus thread, that's down below in the regular section, while you're at it.:innocent: :wink:

your on my calendar that day, Valerie, to remind me to be praying for you
:heart: believing God your going to be one of the alive ones when the Master gathers the catch:tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish: :fish::tropical_fish: :fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish: :fish::fish: :tropical_fish:

Thank you Tammy & Regina

My hope is to be alive when the Rapture takes place.

You are such wonderful Sisters in Christ, who have lifted up my spirit, and giving me
a positive outlook, on the surgery to come.

God loves you, and so do I!!!

Valerie

:revolving_hearts: :latin_cross: :rainbow:

Well, as I said above, you've got to wait for the rest of us! =) Because we're all going with you when that trumpet blows.

Yeaaah, we're ALL going together.:airplane: :rocket: :passenger_ship:

Praying 🙏🏼 for you tonight‼️ 💓⭐️💫🌈

My prayer for you is to give you a divine comfort that only He can give and peace! He surely will carry you through EVERYTHING and will call us all together 👭👭👫👬👭✨☁️💨💖

Your crown 👑 awaits you Valerie!

❤️Amanda

Kathy, & Amanda,

Thank you both for your words of comfort, prayers, and encouragement.

Yes we are all going together, and no one dare beforehand leave, via death, before anyone of us.
Let's all keep faith that we're going together while still alive.

Amanda, You and everyone here will get your crowns as well. Just think, the more crowns we get, the
more we can lay before Jesus' feet, as a token of our love, and gratitude for all Jesus has done for us.

Oh Happy Day, When Jesus Comes!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

:revolving_hearts: :latin_cross: :raised_hands:

Just a quick update:

My next appointment is to see the anesthesiologist, bring all my medication in it's original vials, on Dec.21st, 2017 at 9:15 to the hospital, in 5 days from now.

The surgery is set for January 8th, 2017, have to be at the hospital in admittance by 7:00 am, and I think the surgery will take place before or around 9:00 am. I will find out the exact timing next Thursday, when I see the Anesthesiologist. I was told the surgery will take about one hour, and I should therefore be in the recovery room sometime around or after 10 am. that morning.

The prayers for me have given me a sense of peace instead of anxiety; I barely have time to think about it, and try to go on as usual; again thank you everyone who have taken the time to lift me up in prayer; God has heard your prayers and is answering them, as well.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie :latin_cross:

Thank you for keeping me posted and all of us here to keep you in our prayers especially the day before and of I like to pray!

Valerie before I even starting posting on this site years ago (I know I’ve told you this before😉). God laid you on my heart .. I have this connection to you and He thinks your pretty important ❤️ to lay you on my heart! Rest in His peace and we know the rapture now can’t be too far off!! We are holding on Lord!!!!!!!!!🤝

💗Amanda

Dear Valerie,

I know that what Amanda said is indeed true - our Lord cares for you very much.

He laid you on my heart too and He has his prayer warriors busy for your well being. Thinking of you and continuing to lift you in prayer as I'm sure every one here is also doing. We love and appreciate you.
May His peace be upon you and His love carry you through the next steps.

In Jesus' love,

Michelle.

Amanda & Michelle, I feel so humble, that the Lord laid me on your hearts...Thanks be to God.

I thank you both for your kind words and remarks. I believe each one of us are important to God, for each one
has different talents and gifts to worship God / bring others to God's saving grace through Jesus our Lord and Savior. The love of the Lord is written, in our very hearts. We love God first and foremost, and one another, just like Jesus taught us too.

Both of you are just as important to God, because the Lord, led me to start this site, for all, who love the Lord, and long to bring others to God's saving grace, and for those who want a personal relationship with Jesus. I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life, and all of your prayers are precious. God loves you and so do I. After all we are God's family, and will spend eternity together with Jesus.

Thank you both, and know God loves your very much, along with all the brothers and sisters in Christ here.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie :gift_heart: :gift_heart:

:heart: :princess: You are God's beautiful loved daughter Val, He is always with you :hibiscus:
:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

Regina, and so are you...God's precious and loved daughter!

:hearts: :woman:

The hospital Pre-Admission check up and pre surgery tests, blood, ECG, etc., meeting with the pre admission nurse, and the anesthetists all checked out. All the information I need to know prior the surgery was given to me in writing, and instruction to follow prior to the date. We spent 3 hours in the hospital that day, and 2 hours driving back and forth...exhausting. The recycled air in the hospital always makes me so drowsy, sleepy..

Date of the surgery January 8th, 2017 which I must call the hospital and confirm it on Friday January 6th, 2018.

Monday Morning Jan.8, 2017 - Rise and shine 5:00am, leave home at 6:00, one hour drive to hospital
7:00 to be present at the hospital, and register in Admission.
9:00 Ultra sound breast imaging to locate the titanium clip which was put in during biopsy, mark it with a wire.
l0:30 Surgery - One Hour
11:30 Recovery room for at least 3 to 4 hours...
Later on the same day sometime late afternoon, or early evening...go home, depending on my condition.

My Son, will come over and stay with us the night before, because he wants to come to the hospital with us in the morning, which is a blessing. At least Paul can drive us back home in case Ed's too exhausted.

Now, I'm going to try hard, to put this out of my mind, and concentrate on celebrating Christmas with our family, at our Son's home on Christmas Day this year. However,I would appreciate if you would pray for our daughter Lora to get well quickly. She is still very ill right now and on antibiotics, we pray that she recovers prior to Christmas Day. I haven't seen her or our son for a few months now, trying not to get sick due to up coming surgery. We really want to get together on the Lord's Birthday to celebrate as a family. Pray, that I don't get sick, because I was told if I do get sick with a cold, cough or any respiratory problem, the surgery would be cancelled and have to be rescheduled for another day...which is not a good thing...How long will it take, and the disease will spread further in the meantime.

Enough is said now, time to let go and let God, take over. In the meantime, I will try to enjoy the days prior to the day, and when the time comes, may God give me the strength, to go through the surgery and recovery, as quickly as possible...!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Everyone!

God Bless,

Valerie

Sounds like fun. (wry grin) Not!

At any rate, you are in my prayers, Valerie. I am praying that God will heal the cancer so that you'll still be in the land of the living when the Rapture occurs. And just now, I prayed that the surgery would not have to be rescheduled, and that Lora would get well so you can all be together at Christmas.

Amen to Kathy's prayer and all our prayers for you Valerie

Thanks to our heavenly Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit, there is future coming soon where illness and hardships will be a thing of the past
running :runner: dancing :dancer: crowns :crown: the marriage supper of the Lamb :knife_fork_plate: :wine_glass: :ring:
and sweetest of all, the presence of Jesus in our sight, having home with Him :honey_pot:

Thank you Kathy for your prayers, and your words of comfort.

I'm not the kind to give up quickly, especially, when it comes to fighting the battle with the big "C". I have
the Lord on my side, a surgeon in good standing, and my family at home and here praying for me; therefore, I'm on the winning side.

Oh yes, I do hope Lora is all better, by Monday, Christmas Day; I'd really hate to have the surgery postponed and have to wait for who knows how long to have it rescheduled. Wouldn't it be something, if the Rapture took place before my surgery date?

Thank you Regina, for your encouraging words; yes I can't wait, when we are no longer subject to this mortal body, which is corruptible, with a new incorruptible body liken unto the Lord's Jesus.

It's been so long now, since I've be able to walk, dance, run, move freely, without a risk of falling, leg giving out, or considerable pain which leaves me helpless at times, and a prisoner in this body.

Oh Happy Day when Jesus Comes, for that is the day, I will finally be freed from my many limitations.
It's time for a new body, this one has just about ready to expire, and age is not on my side either.

Let's keep watching for that glorious day of the Lord's coming at the imminent Rapture; while we remember and celebrate our Lord's Birth, once again this year. God willing, we'll be in our heavenly home very soon, even perhaps before year end.

A Merry Christmas Kathy, Regina, & Everyone at RFTH!

God Bless!

Valerie