Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Besides Kathy, Does anyone else have a problem logging in since the recent change by bravenet?

Changes for the better, I hope!

Re: Besides Kathy, Does anyone else have a problem logging in since the recent change by bravenet?

Well, it seems, like bravenet has made "some" changes already, for the better.

Sticky's are blue and the stars are yellow instead of everything in black.

Colored initials in the avatar space for now.

Looks better, however, those huge balloons in the "index" saying "password protected", have to be made a lot
smaller.

I'm hanging in there giving them a chance to make the necessary changes.

Valerie

Well, at least I can post once more, once I'm logged into the account manager. And thank goodness! The bulletin board looks so much better now.

Kathy, yes Tim, let me know that they made the change so that you can log in now.

Here are the other changes, looking so much better now. There are still changes coming; we'll see.

Bravenet Support [Tim - Director of Customer Service]
Dear Valerie,

We just pushed a bunch of fixes to our Message Forum service. Please login to your Bravenet account and have a look at your service settings.

Here is a brief summary of changes:

- Added Avatar Placeholder Feature
  - This can be one of Modern (aka cartoon bubble), Icon or None
- Added New Icon Color Settings for:
- Hot Post, Pinned Post, New Post and Base Icon.
- Added back the custom avatar URL feature.
- Added back feature to not require login on forums if you are logged into bravenet and owner of the forum (this would include those sharing accounts).

We are spending the day on some other tweaks and mobile stuff now. More fixes coming soon!

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Hello!

It looks and reads ALOT 👏🏼👏🏼 better now!!😅

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Thanksgiving!

💓Amanda

Yes, bravenet.com does look a lot better now.:+1: But, however, those tacks (for the **Sticky** section) would look sooo much better RED then blue, wouldn't they?:thinking_face:

Keep up the good work, Tim.:slightly_smiling_face:

:blue_heart: Tammy

Tammy,

The blue looks good too! It's a good match with the yellow stars.

The improvement is great, and everything looks, more cheerful, instead of drab, and depressing and hard to read.
Don't you think?

Love the new emoj's don't you?:latin_cross:

Valerie:two_hearts:

:horse_racing: :sparkler: :book:

Thank goodness we can post our own avatars once more!