Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Today's Promises & Devotionals From the Bible - November 2017

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that [they are] double to that which is! Know therefore that God exacteth of thee [less] than thine iniquity [deserveth]. (Job 11:6)

Reflection
How fortunate are we who have embraced the cross by faith! The mercy of the Lord is ever on our side. Through flood and fire, the mercy of the Maker of Heaven will make our road safe—neither righteous wrath nor villainous treachery shall stay our path, for the Lord has made it sure against such opposition. Rejoice that your way to heaven is guarded, O believer!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=326

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. (Psalm 9:10)

Reflection
Because of His amazing faithfulness to His children, we continue to trust in Him. As we place our faith in Christ, we come to know of His abounding goodness and mercy. Truly, His lovingkindness is visable in the life of the believer. For we serve such a wonderful and faithful God!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=327

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:13)

Reflection
When Paul wrote that he could do all things through Christ, we have to understand it in light of his circumstances. Paul declares that he could find contentment (and even joy) in every situation. Though we may not be in the most desirable place, we should find contentment and joy, knowing that Christ will give us the strength to get through anything.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=328

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14)

Reflection
Never to be thirsty forever! How glorious this revelation! Ever more shall our soul's desires be quenched. God's spirit shall fill us to overflowing and our rest will be made full. Praise God for His mercy and lovingkindness!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=329

Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken. (Proverbs 3:25-26)

Reflection
With Jesus as our confidence, we have nothing to fear. The Lord has command over all things and promises to keep us from being taken out of His hand.

My Prayer: Lord, I thank you for Your love that keeps me securely in Your hands! Help me to depend on You when evil comes to tempt me. Thank You that I have nothing to fear, for You are always with me.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=330

I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)

Reflection
The Almighty God alone is our salvation and deliverer from all things! The earth trembles at His presence and the mountains smoke at His touch. He is slow to anger and great in power; for death has been destroyed for eternity! None can compare—and He alone is my Saviour!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=331

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

Reflection
Ours is a life of struggles, of hardship. Daily we feel the earthly futility of that curse brought low upon us by that first sinful act of Adam. Sorrow is the constant companion of all who dwell in the earth. The world is at odds with us and will ever seek to trample us under foot. If the world is against us, then who can possible be for us? Take heart, O believer, for the Lord is with you-and if the Lord is for you, how can anyone possibly stand against you? Christ has overcome the world and even now reigns upon the throne of His heavenly city. Rejoice in your citizenship in the kingdom of God and go boldly into the world proclaiming His peace making men of all tongues to be disciples of Him!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=332

knowing-jesus.com - Bible Verse of the Day - Psalm 125:1

Those who trust in the LORD are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever.
Psalm 125:1 (NASB)

This beautiful Psalm is one of a series of songs that the people of Israel would sing joyfully together as they streamed up towards the city of Jerusalem to celebrate the feast of Jehovah.

They journeyed together in prayer and praise as they started to ascend the holy Hill of Zion. They were on their way to celebrate the annual festival of the Lord and as they journeyed together they joyfully recited these “songs of ascent”, which are found in the book of Psalms – from Psalm 120 to Psalm 134.

Their voices united together as they trudged towards the city of David and the theme of many of their song touched on various areas of need as they collectively appealed to the Lord for the destruction of their enemies, victory over wicked men.. beseeching God’s protection, provision, prosperity and restoration.

This was tribute of God’s long-suffering, praise for His goodness and grace, thanksgiving for His everlasting mercy and demonstrated a united reverence towards His holy name.

God had proved Himself to be faithful to His people in the past and they were confident of His continuing goodness and grace towards them and so they were able to sing together in union: Those who trust in the LORD are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever.

The holy city of Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains and hills and provides a beautiful picture of the Lord God of Israel surrounding and protecting His chosen nation. The Lord is from everlasting to everlasting. His strength is matchless and His loving-kindness is unsurpassed.. and so these men and women could proclaim with certainty that God’s promises to His people stand fast forever and ever.

Like Israel we too can look back to God’s unfailing mercies and look forward to the day when He Who started a good work in us will be completed – in the day of Christ Jesus. Like Israel we too give grateful thanks and praise to Him for His faithfulness to His children – and we too rejoice in His long-suffering forbearance towards us – His goodness, His grace and His everlasting mercy. And like Israel we too can sing together in union: Those who trust in the LORD are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever.

My Prayer

Heavenly Father, we praise and thank You for Your faithfulness to both Israel and to the Church. We praise and thank You that those Who trust in Your name are secure in the truth of Your Word and cannot be moved – for You are with us to protect us and to provide for us no matter what we may face in this life. May we live to Your praise and glory in Jesus name we pray, AMEN

http://www.knowing-jesus.com/psalm-125-1/

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee. (Isaiah 54:10)

Reflection
God gives this promise to His people-that no matter what happens on this earth, God will always love us and walk beside us. There is nothing that can separate us from the love of God (Romans 8:38-39).

My Prayer: Dear Jesus, I thank You for Your wonderful love for me! Thank you that no matter what happens, Your love will never leave me.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=333

Psalm 131
https://gracethrufaith.com/the-psalms/psalm-131/

from 2012-09-18

My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.

In uncertain times it’s a real comfort to know the Lord is watching over us. While others don’t know which way to turn, we have the reassurance of knowing that everything that comes our way is “Father filtered”. The Bible doesn’t promise a life free of difficulty. This is an evil place and bad things happen. Jesus said that we’d have trouble in this world, but he also said to take heart because He has overcome the world. (John 16: 33). And Paul wrote that God is working everything together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:29)

But there’s something else we can count on, too.

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Someday when you have an extra few minutes, look up some of the words in this passage to get their literal meanings. When you do, you’ll find the word translated hope means to wait upon or look for the Lord, to expect Him. The word for renew is to change, and the one for strength is also translated power. Soar means to go up or ascend, and the word for walk is most often translated go or depart.

One day soon, those who are waiting for the Lord will be changed in an instant, and will have the power to ascend. They will depart this world and be weary no more. Hallelujah!

Grace thru Faith is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. (John 6:51)

Reflection
Jesus speaks of Himself as the Living Bread of life. For those of us who are in Christ, we shall never again experience the spiritual hunger that existed before our conversion. Jesus Christ, the Living Manna, provides all that we need to live day by day with God.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=334

For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. (Lamentations 3:31-33)

Reflection
Great is the faithfulness of the Lord. Sometimes it seems that He is at such a great distance, yet still He is near. And though it may seem that we are alone in our trials, yet still He is near. His kingdom is come-enter it by fait

For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. (Lamentations 3:31-33)

Reflection
Great is the faithfulness of the Lord. Sometimes it seems that He is at such a great distance, yet still He is near. And though it may seem that we are alone in our trials, yet still He is near. His kingdom is come-enter it by faith! Know that you are at His right hand, O believer, and know that He loves you!

Reflection
Great is the faithfulness of the Lord. Sometimes it seems that He is at such a great distance, yet still He is near. And though it may seem that we are alone in our trials, yet still He is near. His kingdom is come-enter it by fait