Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Remembrance Day - Veterans Day: Lest we forget - Nov. 11th.....11.11.11

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Canadian Forces Remembrance Day Video

Megan Desfosses
Published on Nov 9, 2011

"Highway of Heroes" by The Trews (Google Play • iTunes)

Remembrance Day -The Last Post / The Rouse

Terry Lee
Published on Mar 25, 2012

My bugle (Cornet) tribute to Canadian Heroes on the Remembrance Day. I played The Rouse following The Last Post with a short (shorter than usual) silence period

Remembrance Day -The Last Post / The Rouse

Terry Lee
Published on Mar 25, 2012
My bugle (Cornet) tribute to Canadian Heroes on the Remembrance Day. I played The Rouse following The Last Post with a short (shorter than usual) silence period.

The "Last Post" call is used to signal the end of the day when the duty officer returns from the tour of the camp and quarters. The call "First Post" is used to mark the start of the inspection. The name derives from the practice of inspecting all the sentry posts around such a camp at the end of the day, and playing a call at each of them. The "Last Post" was thus the last point of this inspection, and the call signalling that this post had been inspected marked the end of the military day.

In addition to its normal garrison use, the Last Post call had another function at the close of a day of battle. It signalled to those who were still out and wounded or separated that the fighting was done, and to follow the sound of the call to find safety and rest. Its use in Remembrance Day ceremonies in Commonwealth nations has two generally unexpressed purposes: The first is an implied summoning of the spirits of the Fallen to the cenotaph, the second is to symbolically end the day so that the period of silence before the Rouse is blown becomes in effect a ritualized night vigil.