Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
It has BEGUN | The Anti Christ's WAY is PAVED!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

James Mighty2
Published on Nov 1, 2017

As the beast Unleashes his plans for the world, several events emerges. It won't be too long before we all witness the arrival of the son of perdition.
Don't panic, watch and pray always.

Re: Antichrist Obama Oct. 31st Holding a Huge Inauguration of His Foundation - world Leaders Attendi

Steve K.
Hi Valerie and All,

To many, the notion that Barack Obama will return to political power
as "the son of perdition"(2 Thess.2:3) is laughable and ludicrous.
However, it is my belief, that God the Holy Spirit has revealed his
identity (as well as aspects of the agenda of the New World Order Elite)
to many of His servants.

What do the followers of Elohim and the New World Order Elite have in
common? They are both anxiously waiting on one epic, world-altering event
...... the Rapture of the Church.

What is the good news for the wise virgins (Matt.25) or "the Bride of
Christ? Jesus will return to rescue or Rapture His Bride before the son
of perdition (Obama) is revealed to a clueless, unbelieving, unsuspecting
world.(2 Thess.2:6-8).

The following numerical patterns and day-counts are, in my opinion, signifying Obama's return as the son of perdition.

"911" & The Return of the Son of Perdition :

Most every American has heard of the terror attacks orchestrated on
the N.Y.C. Twin Towers on 9/11/01 or "911". Now it's time to ponder some
other "911's" ........

(1) The Vegas Shootings :

The horrific shootings in Las Vegas, Nevada occurred on ...
Route 91 on Oct.1, 2017 or ...
Route (91) on (10/01) = 911001 (drop one zero) = 91101 (9/11/01) or "911".

(2) Jan.20, 2017 - Obama leaves the Whitehouse.
Plus 9 months & 11 days or 2(84) days
= Oct.31, 2017 - First Inaugural Summit of the Obama
Foundation (Oct.31/Nov.1).

(a) 9 months + 11 days = (84) days + (6 mnths. + 12 days) ....
backwards = (48)&(216) ..
We will next see how the numbers (4)&(8),(48),&(216) are woven into the picture in points (3)&(4).

(3)Sept.13, 2017 - Obama Announces Foundation Summit date.
Plus 48 days
= Oct.31, 2017 - First Inaugural Summit - Obama Foundation.

(a)(9 mnths + 11 days) + (4 days +8 weeks- within 61 days)
= 9 days + 11 months.

(b) 4 mnths + 8 days + 216 days = 9 days + 11 mnths.

(4) Barack Obama born on the 216th day of 1961 or day 4 & mnth 8 (Aug 4th).

6 X 6 X 6 = 216 = "666" = Rev.13:(18) = (6 + 6 + 6) = "666".

YouTube video sources :
(1) "Obama The Beast" Returns Officially 31st October 2017" -
(Cloudbase Rapture - Sept.13, 2017).

(2) "9/11 Is All About President Obama 2017" -
(Cloudbase Rapture).

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not setting a specific date
(Oct.31/Nov.1 or any other date) for Obama's rise to power on the
political scene. I am simply stating my firm conviction .... shortly
after the Rapture of the Church takes place, Obama will rise once again
(somehow & someway), this time as "the son of perdition" ...a.k.a.
"the anti-Christ" during "The Time of Jacob's Trouble".

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, although the wait has seemed so very long at times, we really must be so very near the end of our "race" -
let's finish strong for the glory of Jesus, our Savior and King!!

Thanks Steve, for a most interesting post. I agree with you that Obama is the son of perdition, the Antichrist, and that he will return to power during the time of Jacob's trouble. Exactly, how, this will happen, like you, I don't know, however, he has been conspiring for the past 9 months, of carrying out more of his dirty deeds. Living so close to the white house, and sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. He's creating his own underground, shadow government, which will be ruled by Satan himself, through him. He can not be trusted. In the video which he stated, he would return, he really meant it, while others laughed it off as a joke at his speech. He sure knows how to pull the wool over the eyes of those around him, especially those who love everything about him. They hang on his ever word, as if he was some kind of divine god, children in the early days were praying to Obama....Blasphemy, some are still worshiping him, even to this very day. How easy for him, to fool many, just by brushing off by a fake comment, or as if it was joke, while all the time he is dead serious in what he stated during his speeches to the public.

I know what I heard, while in prayer on his very first term of the election. The very night before, while in prayer, I was praying fervently that he wouldn't be elected. The Lord let me know that he would be elected, and that my prayer prayed with tears would NOT be answered. The Lord gave me the scripture, the he (BHO) would be the "ONE" to fulfill his part in scripture pointing to the Antichrist. Since that day, it's be confirmed over and over again, that he is the "ONE", and that most eyes have been spiritual blinded to that fact, and can not see it. I know this is the man, and there is no other to look for, he will rise to power once again, and will be the most powerful, brutal, diabolical dictator this world has ever known, or will be know.

I don't want to be here during this period of time, and I know that the good Lord,
will remove his own beforehand as we are not appointed to God's wrath.

I know that God's Holy Spirit abides in me, and the confirmation of Baptism in God's Holy Spirit, was confirmed by speaking in tongues. I will stick to what I heard from the Lord,and continue to watch for the Lord's coming at the Rapture as commanded by our Lord Jesus.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: It has BEGUN | The Anti Christ's WAY is PAVED!

Hi Everyone,

Here are a couple more interesting mathematical "coincidences"
linking the Beast of Rev.13:18 to Obama. Others, such as myself,
prefer to refer to them as mathematical "anomalies".

(1) Rev.13:18 :

Boggy Peak in Antigua was renamed Mount Obama in 2009. The height
of the mountain is 402 meters or 1318 feet ..... chapter 13 & verse
18 of the Book of Revelation?!

Source : "Obama is the Antichrist, A Mountain of Evidence".
(bornforthebattle74).

(2) "216" :

The 1260 days of Rev.13:5 .....
"And he(the Beast) was given a mouth speaking great things and
blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two
months" ....

1260 days (42 Biblical months) = 1814400 minutes ;
Obama was born on August 4th or "8 4";
1814400(minutes) divided by 84 = 21,600 or "216".

(a) 216 = 6 X 6 X 6 or "666".

(b) 1260 (days) = "216" hidden in plain sight.

(c) Obama's birthday on 8/4/61 was the 216th day of the year.

(d) Aug.4, 1961 = 8 X 4 X 1 X 9 X 6 X 1 = 1728....

1728 = 1 + 7 + 2 + 8 = 18 = 6 + 6 + 6 = "666"...

Obama - the EIGHTH King of Rev.17:11 ....
1728 divided by 8 = 216!!

(e) 181(44)00(minutes) - Obama was the 44th U.S. President.

Sources :
(a) "More Proof Obama is the Antichrist and the 8th King
of Revelation". (bornforbattle74).

(b) "Obama and the Great Tribulation". (bornforbattle74).

Thanks Steve, for sharing your interesting "mathematical "anomalies".

I for one, like yourself, don't need anymore proof that Obama "Is the One" who is suppose to fulfill his part and purpose in scripture, as the Antichrist. However, it is always good to hear more about the one who fits the bill to the T or should I say AC.

He not only has the Antichrist spirit, but he is The AC in the flesh.

Trying to keep watching for our blessed hope instead, knowing, that only through Jesus we will be removed from the Antichrist, and all evil ones that searches the earth, whom they may kill and destroy next.

God Bless,

Valerie

And neither do I, need further proof that BHO is the AC. I, just like you, Valerie, already know who he really is.

Maranatha!
Tammy