Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please Pray I'm having a Biopsy for Breast Cancer Oct. 31, Tues. 1:00pm - at Mt. Sinai Hospital

Email rec'd from Michelle:

Dear Valerie,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm upholding you in prayer for your biopsy and sending your my thoughts and prayers of love, strength and peace for the entire procedure and recovery.
May the blessings you have given to all of us be multiplied to you at this time.

I am so much looking forward to the day we meet in heaven at the Rapture, what a wonderful time that will be!

Much love dear sister,

Michelle.

My Reply:

Wow, Michelle,

I just posted a message on RFTH for Prayers for today at 1:00pm, and here I already have an email from you.

No wonder God brought me your name first to mind, as I posted asking for prayer from You first, and then others.

Thank You, for your prayers & love,

Much Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Re: Please Pray I'm having a Biopsy for Breast Cancer Oct. 31, Tues. 1:00pm - at Mt. Sinai Hospital

Valerie,

PRAYING for you of course!!! Jesus has you and is carrying you today! I know this is SO VERY difficult and scary to have to go thru again but I also know He knows and loves you so very much to lay you on my heart to pray for!!❤️😇. I can feel his sweet peace right now and pray this calming peace on you all day!!

💓Amanda

Love and prayers to Valerie!

Valerie,

I just got home from paying my monthly cable TV bill, and grocery shopping. Then after putting away my groceries, I sat down to log-on to my PC...as well as onto RFTH too.

I want you to know that I'm praying for you too. We (our fellow RFTH family members) hope 'n' pray that all goes well for you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Please, God, let this be a false alarm! Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

Thank you everyone who prayed for me today!
I'm so grateful, to each one of you, for taking the time and effort on my behalf.
Hugs all around when we finally meet in Heaven, via the Rapture.

It was quite an ordeal, much different from the biopsy 14 years ago. Took almost one and half hours. I was totally exhausted from it, when we arrived home around 4:00pm.

I felt God's peace and presence with me during this compression biopsy. For the most, the frozen area, needle, and suction vac, was bearable; until the last part, when I felt a sharp stabbing pain, however the biopsy was finished and the specimen was quite full. I don't know how I didn't move when stabbing pain occurred, only God knows. I felt weak, all the way home, and nauseas however, thank God we arrived alright, and my husband helped me inside the house, and heated up homemade soup I had made the day before.

The hardest part was to lie absolute still, without moving. I felt so exhausted as if I ran a marathon afterwards. They also put in a titanium clip and left it to mark the spot, where the clutter clarification was biopsied...never heard of this before. If it is positive for cancer, the cancer tissue, and the titanium clip will be removed. If it is negative, it will be left inside the breast tissue. Suppose to be harmless, if left in...so they say.

Right after the procedure, many more mammography x-rays were taken to see that the clip was visible and could be seen in place; also to see how the image looked like after the biopsy.

The results of the biopsy takes anywhere from 5 to 10 days, and my doctor will receive the final results.

I'll be away for the next couple of days. I asked Kathy, our co moderator, to do the daily updates. Thanks Kathy.

I hope to be back posting very soon.

God Bless,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Valerie,
I will also be lifting you up in prayer during your trial. In times
like this, how comforting it is to know the Lord as Abba Father. He
is your Heavenly Father, and loves you more than your mind can conceive!
Rest and meditate upon this glorious reality the best you can my dear
Sister in the Lord. --- Steve.

Valerie
Thank you everyone who prayed for me today!
I'm so grateful, to each one of you, for taking the time and effort on my behalf.
Hugs all around when we finally meet in Heaven, via the Rapture.

It was quite an ordeal, much different from the biopsy 14 years ago. Took almost one and half hours. I was totally exhausted from it, when we arrived home around 4:00pm.

I felt God's peace and presence with me during this compression biopsy. For the most, the frozen area, needle, and suction vac, was bearable; until the last part, when I felt a sharp stabbing pain, however the biopsy was finished and the specimen was quite full. I don't know how I didn't move when stabbing pain occurred, only God knows. I felt weak, all the way home, and nauseas however, thank God we arrived alright, and my husband helped me inside the house, and heated up homemade soup I had made the day before.

The hardest part was to lie absolute still, without moving. I felt so exhausted as if I ran a marathon afterwards. They also put in a titanium clip and left it to mark the spot, where the clutter clarification was biopsied...never heard of this before. If it is positive for cancer, the cancer tissue, and the titanium clip will be removed. If it is negative, it will be left inside the breast tissue. Suppose to be harmless, if left in...so they say.

Right after the procedure, many more mammography x-rays were taken to see that the clip was visible and could be seen in place; also to see how the image looked like after the biopsy.

The results of the biopsy takes anywhere from 5 to 10 days, and my doctor will receive the final results.

I'll be away for the next couple of days. I asked Kathy, our co moderator, to do the daily updates. Thanks Kathy.

I hope to be back posting very soon.

God Bless,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Thank You, Amanda, Stephanie, Kathy & Tammy...for your prayers as well, God is answering them, for I feel His presence is overwhelming, and there is absolutely no pain for the most part afterwards. Truly His presence is upon me, and I know He will see me through it all. God Loves you one and all!

In Jesus' Love, Valerie

Steve

Dear Valerie,
I will also be lifting you up in prayer during your trial. In times
like this, how comforting it is to know the Lord as Abba Father. He
is your Heavenly Father, and loves you more than your mind can conceive!
Rest and meditate upon this glorious reality the best you can my dear
Sister in the Lord. --- Steve.

Steve

Thank you Steve for lifting me up in prayer, I truly felt the peace of the Lord with me during my two day rest. I offer you the same thanks, as I posted in quotes to everyone who prayed; without prayer I can not make it through whatever comes my way next. I know God loves me, and I have felt the Lord so close to me in my trials, knowing that no matter what the results are, I'm going to be alright.

God bless you dear brother in Christ, I can't wait to meet you and everyone here, very soon in our new home in Heaven.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie