Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Genesis 7:11 Gives the date of the judgment of the Flood.

Valerie, Michelle, Amanda, Kathy & All--

I too, was woken out of sound sleep, hearing our Lord calling me by my full name. As well as decades before that also, such as: when I was thrown off my horse; He told me to turn over on my side, curl up into a fetal position, and cover my head with my hands, as my horse bucked over me. Then still yet another time, I was on the freeway off-ramp, getting ready to make a left turn onto my home street. The left turn light was in my favor, when I heard our Lord warning me to stay put. Just then, this motorcyclist ran the red light, as he raced up the street infront of us. Had I not heeded our Lord's warning and pulled out, I would be dead today.

And now, I hear the sounds of either a shofar/or trumpets being blown in either my right ear &/or both ears...coming at first non-frequent, or more frequently. I firmly believe that they're heavenly sounds; alerting me (to share with you folks, my RFTH family) to staying awake 'n' alert for Jesus' soon return to Rapture us. Yes!?!

Valerie & Michelle, God is indeed using us, His children in many various ways...in ways that he chooses, isn't He?

Soon when it comes to the Rapture, I too believe that it might happen during the night time hours. My first such dream, I was in bed when I felt myself lifted up by somekind of (like Elijah) a whirlwind that bore through my bedroom wall.

We live out here in the Mountain Time Zone of Arizona.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I do recall our dear Lord telling me that when He comes, we will be living as in the days of Noah! And we ARE reliving in those days TODAY too!

Valerie, Amanda, Kathy, Tammy,

Thankyou all for your responses and continuing encouragement as we keep watching for the day of our Blessed hope.

This forum is really the only fellowship I'm able to have with other believers who are watching and waiting for the Lord. I know I'm only one of many like this, but I want to say that I appreciate you all.

Valerie, thankyou for staying at your post, for your endurance, patience and care.I'm still praying for you for God's strength, love and peace to keep you, dear sister.

Amanda, thankyou for your warm reply.Yes, I also remember Ron Reese having the 7/11 highlighted to him with his watch and it helped keep that number in my memory all these years.I had an incident with my watch earlier this year that I believe was a clue from the Lord - and I say that because it was repeated 2 days in a row for a double witness.From what I've noticed, the Lord sometimes uses watches or clocks to give us "time" clues. It makes sense - simple and direct.
The Lord speaks to us in many different ways indeed, and uses simple things in our lives to direct us - it's wonderful.
The voice of the Lord experience I mentioned was a unique event for me,very compelling and sobering as His voice carried His heart about the state of the world.
I used the word stern to describe it, you used the word strong - both are true.In that one question, I felt His anger, sadness,indignation disappointment,frustration of His great love.

Kathy, thankyou for your input as well.
I think we all hope the looooong wait will be over by then.
If it takes longer, we will wait patiently and keep encouraging one another.

Tammy, thankyou too for your thoughts and sharing your experiences. Truly the Lord knows what we need and when and steps in to help at exactly the right time.
I believe your trumpet sounds are another way of keeping us "awake" - we must not go back to "sleep" at the last hour.

Thanking the dear Lord for all of you,

In Jesus' love,

Michelle.

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

Michelle, Kathy G, Tammy, Stephanie C., Steve K. Amanda, Brady, Regina, Mary, etc.

Thank you, for your participation in regarding your encouraging messages posted, along with contributing, your impressive in depth studies. It's your faithful participation, comforting words, your precious prayers, which continue to uplift all brothers and sisters in Christ, whom are watching for the imminent Rapture. God will reward each and everyone of you, accordingly.

Michelle, I can attest to the fact, that your prayers and the prayers of others here for me, have many time lifted me to carry on. God's strengthens me and helps me to carry on to this very day. Our love for Jesus, and our love for one another, is what makes us His followers, here on Earth, and His bride longing for the Bridegroom to arrive imminently.

Look up, our redemption draws nigh! The redemption of our body!

Jesus is coming, I can hardly wait for that Rapture Flight to Heaven!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Thank you Michelle for sharing such an excellent and insightful post.
Also, thank all of you ... Valerie, Kathy, Tammy, & Amanda for your
inspiring responses.

It surely appears the numbers 913 and it's corresponding date holds great
prophetical significance. Today, I was led to some incredibly interesting
information on a thread to a Youtube video that surely appears to be
inter-connected with the numbers 913, 48, and 711.

On my last post (a reply to Valerie's article, "Antichrist Obama Oct.31st
Holding a Huge Inauguration of His Foundation - world Leaders Attend!", I
pointed out that ....

Sept.13,2017(9/13/17) - Obama Announces Foundation Summit date.
Plus 48 days
= Oct.31,2017 - First Inaugural Summit - Obama Foundation.

(a) (9 mnths +11 days) + (4 days + 8 weeks - within 61 days)
= 9 days + 11 months.

(b) 4 mnths + 8 days + 216 days = 9 days + 11 mnths.

(c) Barack Obama born on the 216th day of 1961 or day 4 & mnth 8 (Aug 4th)

(d) 6 X 6 X 6 = 216 = "666" = Rev 13:(18) = (6 + 6 + 6) = "666".

Here are the next interesting correlations that I was shown today :

Revelation 1(7:11) with Gen.(7:11) - which gives the date of the Flood....

Rev.17:10,11 - "There are also seven kings (American Presidents,
essentially "Kings of the World"). Five have fallen (completed their
term), one is (the 6th - Obama), and the other has not yet come (7th - Trump - remember all the 7's associated with Trump). and when he comes, he (Trump)
must continue a short time (something happens and his time is cut short).
The beast that was (Obama), and is not (Obama ended his term), is himself
also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition (or state
of eternal punishment and ****ation)". ... the "endgame" for the leader
of the Obama-nation.

Now here's where it get's interesting :

The seven "kings/presidents" and their gematria value ....

James Earl Carter = 236

Ronald Wilson Reagan = 202

George Herbert Walker Bush = 253

William Jefferson Clinton = 264

George Walker Bush =- 177

Barack Hussein Obama =163

Donald John Trump = 185

In total - 1480.

We know the "elites are all freemasons, so let's use their "special" number
33...even though ALL numbers belong to the Lord.

Jeremiah 33:3, "Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great
and mighty things, which thou knowest not".

1480 divided by 33 = 44,8484848484.

That shows the 44th president Obama and his birthdate August 4th (times 5)!!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

The 6th and 8th "King" of Revelation 17.
The Antichrist
The Rev.13:18 Beast.

Can't be very long now!