Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Genesis 7:11 Gives the date of the judgment of the Flood.

To Valerie, Steve K, and everyone at RFTH,

This is a study about the correlation of Days of Noah and the days leading up to the Tribulation also known as 70th week for Israel, and how it may be related to the Rapture of the Church.

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Prior to the Exodus, the second month was the month of Cheshvan, the month after Tishrei. At the Exodus God changed it so that Nisan became the first month of the year.

This year of 2017, we find that 17th Cheshvan on Torah calendar is 7th November (7/11 which is how it is written in my country) and is the verse number in Genesis with this date recorded in it (Genesis 7:11)

In Matthew 24 we have the following description of the days of the coming of the Son of man given by Jesus. He draws our attention to the days just before the flood. It seems that he wants us to understand the connection between the time of the last great judgment on the earth and the one that is coming – the tribulation period. He shows that people are going about their ‘normal’ activities in the days leading up to the flood and being mostly unaware of the looming judgment.
Apart from the watching church, who know that the season of the Lord’s Coming is here,this is how it is for the majority of people today. They are not aware or awake to the Judgment by fire that is coming.

Mat 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mat 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

In Matthew 24:35 there is the statement, by Jesus, that “heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”

Some years ago I read a study, (I can’t remember who it was that wrote it, but I’m thankful to them for the insight into God’s Word) – who looked at the Greek for the phrase “shall pass away” in this verse.

The word used here is:
G3928:parerchomai = from 3844 and 2064; TDNT - 2:681,257; v AV - pass away 12, pass 10, pass by 3, pass over 1, transgress 1, past 1, go 1, come forth 1, come 1; 31 1) to go past, pass by 1a) of persons moving forward 1a1) to pass by 1b) of time 1b1) an act continuing for a time 1c) metaph. 1c1) to pass away, perish 1c2) to pass by (pass over), that is, to neglect, omit, (transgress) 1c3) to be led by, to be carried past, be averted 2) to come near, come forward, arrive.

This word has the meaning, “to pass by” or “to go past” or “to come near” or “to be carried past” or “to pass” as well as being used in some instances to mean “perish”.

This word, interestingly enough has a value of 1007 (I can’t help thinking it might indicate the number of years left to the end of the millennial reign and the eternal state)

Though I acknowledge the subject is controversial, and hard to accept for some, the 7 planet system known by various names (Nibiru, Nemesis, planet 9, planet X etc) is becoming more and more visible each day now. It is going to “pass by” our earth in the coming months and all of this coinciding with the days of Noah – the month of Cheshvan.

Both Jesus and Peter give vivid descriptions of the kind of events that will occur as part of the onset of the “Day of the Lord” – earthquakes, sea and the waves roaring, with distress of nations, wars. Peter says it will come as a thief in the night – “in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise.” (or in other words “during which the heavens shall pass (by) with a great noise)

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

In this verse, again, the same word is used for the phrase “shall pass away” – G3928: parechomai = to pass by, to go past, to come near, and be carried past.

Jesus and Peter were possibly speaking of the same event – when the “heavens pass by” earth with a great noise associated with it. The trumpet and bowl judgments in Revelation show the judgment by fire coming from the sky upon the earth and it being impacted by what we might call meteors or asteroids. The grass and trees are burnt up as well during the tribulation period.

From all of this a case can be made that the Nibiru system, which is approaching earth and already causing strange weather changes and increased seismic activity, could be the instrument of God’s judgment on the earth this time.

In a previous study, on the Day of the Lord being associated with darkness, I gave a sample of the many verses in the Bible that speak of both the darkness caused by the sun, moon and stars being affected and also the verses from Haggai Chapter 2 and Hebrews 12:26 which tell us that the Lord will shake the heavens and the earth one more time.
That study and verses can be found in the comments of this post by Valerie:
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1386360&cmd=show

Heb 12:26
Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

At the start of this study, I mentioned the “flood” verse of Genesis 7:11 which gives the Hebrew date of 17th Cheshvan for the start of the judgment of the flood.

This year of 2017, 7th November is the 17 Cheshvan on Torah calendar.
In and of itself, I find that an amazing coincidence with the scripture.
Could it be that the corresponding Gregorian date to the Hebrew date is revealed in the chapter/verse reference for the judgment that is about to begin.

Now, I would like to also share that in 2008, just 3 days after Barack Obama was elected President, I had a dream of being raptured. It is the only Rapture dream I have had. That dream was in the morning of 7th November my local time, but in the dream it was depicted as just after midnight. (I checked the equivalent UT or world time and it was between 23:30 (6 Nov) and 01:30 UT; between 01:30 - 03:30 7 Nov) in Jerusalem; and early evening 6th Nov on the East Coast of USA.
I remember that David Daughtry in his rapture vision said that it happened early evening where he lived on the East coast as well.

This year, 2017, there are some interesting events that coincide with the “days of Noah”

1) Balfour Declaration dated 2nd November 1917 = 17th Cheshvan 5678 – compare with 6 November 2017 = 17th Cheshvan 5778. – 100 year warning “as in the days of Noah”
(These dates are on the Hebcal calendar. There is a 1 day discrepancy with Torah calendar this year with 17 Cheshvan being on 7th Nov.)

This 100 year anniversary is significant because when God told Noah that he was going to judge the earth, Noah was 500 years old and then had his 3 sons who were to accompany him on the ark (Genesis 5:32, 6:10) Noah was 600years old when the flood came. It was a 100 year warning.

2) On 31st October Barack Obama is holding a gathering of international leaders to inaugurate his foundation.
This is 11th Cheshvan on Hebcal calendar; 10th Cheshvan on Torah calendar. It is noteworthy that this meeting is also being held on a ‘Noah’ day – the day Noah entered the ark of safety.

31st October, 2017 is the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, when Luther pinned his 95 theses to the castle door. Pope Francis plans to’ heal the wound’ between the Protestant and Catholic Church on Halloween.
In Greek, the Strongs word G500: antichristos = antichrist.
500 is the Hebrew value or gematria of Barack Hussein Obama.

These NWO events on 31st October/ Halloween seem to be underscoring this fact and on the anniversary day of Noah entering the ark.

We know that the Church Age is coming to a close, as it must, and the Tribulation is ready to begin. The Church age must end before the 70th week can begin.

Thankyou to STEVE K for drawing attention to 13th September, 2017 as the date that Barack Obama announced his Foundation Summit date for 31st October, 2017.
- because – it was 13th September, 2006 that I had my “Steel Gate Judgment Vision” in
which I saw a massive steel gate, that was immensely heavy, slowly coming down. It stopped a short space from the ground (approximately a tenth of its height) It hung there, sort of hovering for a short space from the ground for a while. (I could sense the enormous weight of it) Then it crashed to the ground with great force.

[The short space depicted in the vision, before the judgment crashing down might represent the past year – a pause - during which Donald Trump’s time as President seems to have been for the purpose of allowing the truth to be revealed to the people, and for a limited time, a holding back of the inevitable judgment of the Tribulation which is to commence at its right time.]

All of the other things the LORD has shown me beginning in 2006, have been on dates that were specific to the rise of the antichrist, or the preparation of the Bride and Bible Prophecy. This one, 13th September was the last one that I couldn’t fit with an event – till now! Thankyou again Steve.

So Obama’s announcement on this date is 11 years since that Vision of Judgment coming down. (11 is a number associated with antichrist and means “judgment” in biblical numbers)
The number 913, in Greek Strong’s numbers G913: Barak = lightning.
From 13th September, 2017 announcement to 6th/7th November , the date of my Rapture dream is 54/55 days. The Hebrew gematria of Obama has 2 forms – one equals 54, the other 55. SEE John Tng’s article to verify this. http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part5.html

Interestingly, the Hebrew word H3618: kallah = bride also has a gematria value of 55.

First occurrence of this word in this amazing verse.

Isa 49:18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

Notice what Genesis 49:18 says,

Gen 49:18
I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD.

And notice the verses it is preceded by,

Gen 49:16
Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
Gen 49:17
Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

3) On 4th November, 2017 ANTIFA has planned for an uprising against the Trump government with a nationwide day of riots which they hope will remove him from office. If you read ANTIFA backwards it spells “ A fitna” - A fitna is an Islamic term for unrest or rebellion against a rightful leader.

This date is 9 years to the day since Barack Obama was elected to the presidency in 2008.
4th November, 2017 is 15th Cheshvan on Hebcal calendar. This was the same day that Jeroboam (a type of antichrist) instituted his own festival in place of Feast of Tabernacles (1 Kings 12:32, 33)

All of the above seems to indicate a remarkable correlation between the events leading to the start of the Tribulation and the precise days associated with the “days of Noah” and the judgment of the flood.

If the Rapture of the Church follows in line with the Scriptures we have comparing the start of Day of the Lord with the days of Noah, it would be reasonable to consider that the church would be removed on or before the 17th Cheshvan.

In the case of Lot – he and his family were removed “the same day” as the judgment fell.
In the case of Noah and his family – they were ‘sealed’ in the ark on 10th Cheshvan.
In the case of Enoch – he was raptured 669 years before the flood in a dispensation where people lived almost 1000 years. Peter tells us “a day is as 1000 years, and 1000 years is as a day” therefore we might say that Enoch was raptured .669 of a “day” before the flood (on the eve)

For us, waiting for the Blessed Hope, we have these models to consider.
It would seem that our actual removal may fit best on the eve or the actual same day as the Judgment begins. The time shown in my dream covers both the 6th and 7th Nov depending on the time zone (a different day/ hour in each time zone)

The “sealing” represented by Noah entering the ark on Cheshvan 10 may have to do with supernatural protection for the Church during the final 7 days.

Alternatively, brother Daniel Matson, in his new article, puts a case for the Rapture being on Cheshvan 10 (30/31st October which is the day of Obama’s Foundation inauguration)
See his article here:
http://watchfortheday.org/4000.html

In November 2010 on the 21st, I was woken by the Lord in the early hours. I was trembling with a sense of “the fear of the Lord”. He said in a strong and stern voice “Shall not I rise up to judge the inhabitants of the earth?” As I sat on the edge of my bed trembling, His question seemed to demand an answer. The only thing that came to my mind was what Abraham did in relation to the city of Sodom. I said “Yes LORD, but extend mercy and grace first”. I had no idea at the time of many things that pointed to how late it was. That was 7 years ago, almost.

The date of November 21st is very close (1-2 day difference) to the date that some watching Christians have calculated for the beginning of the 70th week in the prophecy given to Daniel, based on counting back from the Day of Atonement in 2024 a 2520 day count.

FROM 19th NOVEMBER, 2017 > TO 12th OCTOBER, 2024 (Day of Atonement) is 2520 days.
2550 days would end on 10th Cheshvan in 2024. (anniversary of Noah entering the ark)
2595 days (the 1335 days from the abomination of desolation) ends on 26th December 2024 which is 25 Kislev, 1st day of Hanukkah – The Rededication of the Temple.

It is possible that 19th November marks the beginning of the 70th week for Israel.
The date of 21st November may be “sudden destruction” from the LORD.

Hoping this study is a blessing to those who read it. I am just a fallible student of God’s Word and not wanting to offend anyone. Please use your own spiritual discernment in weighing the information written here.
If our wait is to be longer, then let us be faithful still, keeping watch till we see Him face to face.

Blessings and love to all my brothers and sisters in Jesus as we wait for Him.

Michelle.

Re: Genesis 7:11 Gives the date of the judgment of the Flood.

Michelle,

Thanks so much for your in depth study, it is filled with excellent information, for all to glean.

I believe we are very close to the Rapture, and since it's so late, or early in the morning, I'll make this short for now.

I want to thank you and everyone who has taken the time to post. Thank you for another, well written study, and encouraging one another with the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus.

God willing later on today, I'll be able to give a more extensive reply, because my brain is shutting down, and sleep is drawing my eyes almost shut.

God Bless,

Valeire

Michelle! (And all 😉)

Wow what an extensive post but filled with so much information and yes past people that have shared their experiences like David Daugherty. I read years ago .. probably 7 to 8 years ago an email from Ron Reese where he soon after posted to five doves about signs he was getting from the Lord and one of them that REALLY always stands out to me is the day his watch stopped at 7 minutes to 11!!!!!!! That always stuck with me as something significant! Just had to post about the 7:11 like you did regarding Genesis and possibly a rapture date of November 6/7.

p.s. thanks too for sharing about hearing the stern/strong voice!! I’ve only heard that once and it was like a proclamation “death and the second death” I heard and that’s what awoke me to wow!! This is not a voice that wavered. It was like a voice compared to you see a car coming down the street almost ready to hit a person and God saying MOVE NOW OUT OF THE WAY! He is surely and has been it seems for years trying to waken His children as well as the lost now thru judgements!

Thank you again,
Amanda

Does all this mean that just maybe, we, the Body/Bride of Christ, will be Home for Christmas after all?

Valerie, Michelle, Amanda, Kathy & All--

I too, was woken out of sound sleep, hearing our Lord calling me by my full name. As well as decades before that also, such as: when I was thrown off my horse; He told me to turn over on my side, curl up into a fetal position, and cover my head with my hands, as my horse bucked over me. Then still yet another time, I was on the freeway off-ramp, getting ready to make a left turn onto my home street. The left turn light was in my favor, when I heard our Lord warning me to stay put. Just then, this motorcyclist ran the red light, as he raced up the street infront of us. Had I not heeded our Lord's warning and pulled out, I would be dead today.

And now, I hear the sounds of either a shofar/or trumpets being blown in either my right ear &/or both ears...coming at first non-frequent, or more frequently. I firmly believe that they're heavenly sounds; alerting me (to share with you folks, my RFTH family) to staying awake 'n' alert for Jesus' soon return to Rapture us. Yes!?!

Valerie & Michelle, God is indeed using us, His children in many various ways...in ways that he chooses, isn't He?

Soon when it comes to the Rapture, I too believe that it might happen during the night time hours. My first such dream, I was in bed when I felt myself lifted up by somekind of (like Elijah) a whirlwind that bore through my bedroom wall.

We live out here in the Mountain Time Zone of Arizona.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I do recall our dear Lord telling me that when He comes, we will be living as in the days of Noah! And we ARE reliving in those days TODAY too!

Valerie, Amanda, Kathy, Tammy,

Thankyou all for your responses and continuing encouragement as we keep watching for the day of our Blessed hope.

This forum is really the only fellowship I'm able to have with other believers who are watching and waiting for the Lord. I know I'm only one of many like this, but I want to say that I appreciate you all.

Valerie, thankyou for staying at your post, for your endurance, patience and care.I'm still praying for you for God's strength, love and peace to keep you, dear sister.

Amanda, thankyou for your warm reply.Yes, I also remember Ron Reese having the 7/11 highlighted to him with his watch and it helped keep that number in my memory all these years.I had an incident with my watch earlier this year that I believe was a clue from the Lord - and I say that because it was repeated 2 days in a row for a double witness.From what I've noticed, the Lord sometimes uses watches or clocks to give us "time" clues. It makes sense - simple and direct.
The Lord speaks to us in many different ways indeed, and uses simple things in our lives to direct us - it's wonderful.
The voice of the Lord experience I mentioned was a unique event for me,very compelling and sobering as His voice carried His heart about the state of the world.
I used the word stern to describe it, you used the word strong - both are true.In that one question, I felt His anger, sadness,indignation disappointment,frustration of His great love.

Kathy, thankyou for your input as well.
I think we all hope the looooong wait will be over by then.
If it takes longer, we will wait patiently and keep encouraging one another.

Tammy, thankyou too for your thoughts and sharing your experiences. Truly the Lord knows what we need and when and steps in to help at exactly the right time.
I believe your trumpet sounds are another way of keeping us "awake" - we must not go back to "sleep" at the last hour.

Thanking the dear Lord for all of you,

In Jesus' love,

Michelle.

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

Michelle, Kathy G, Tammy, Stephanie C., Steve K. Amanda, Brady, Regina, Mary, etc.

Thank you, for your participation in regarding your encouraging messages posted, along with contributing, your impressive in depth studies. It's your faithful participation, comforting words, your precious prayers, which continue to uplift all brothers and sisters in Christ, whom are watching for the imminent Rapture. God will reward each and everyone of you, accordingly.

Michelle, I can attest to the fact, that your prayers and the prayers of others here for me, have many time lifted me to carry on. God's strengthens me and helps me to carry on to this very day. Our love for Jesus, and our love for one another, is what makes us His followers, here on Earth, and His bride longing for the Bridegroom to arrive imminently.

Look up, our redemption draws nigh! The redemption of our body!

Jesus is coming, I can hardly wait for that Rapture Flight to Heaven!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Thank you Michelle for sharing such an excellent and insightful post.
Also, thank all of you ... Valerie, Kathy, Tammy, & Amanda for your
inspiring responses.

It surely appears the numbers 913 and it's corresponding date holds great
prophetical significance. Today, I was led to some incredibly interesting
information on a thread to a Youtube video that surely appears to be
inter-connected with the numbers 913, 48, and 711.

On my last post (a reply to Valerie's article, "Antichrist Obama Oct.31st
Holding a Huge Inauguration of His Foundation - world Leaders Attend!", I
pointed out that ....

Sept.13,2017(9/13/17) - Obama Announces Foundation Summit date.
Plus 48 days
= Oct.31,2017 - First Inaugural Summit - Obama Foundation.

(a) (9 mnths +11 days) + (4 days + 8 weeks - within 61 days)
= 9 days + 11 months.

(b) 4 mnths + 8 days + 216 days = 9 days + 11 mnths.

(c) Barack Obama born on the 216th day of 1961 or day 4 & mnth 8 (Aug 4th)

(d) 6 X 6 X 6 = 216 = "666" = Rev 13:(18) = (6 + 6 + 6) = "666".

Here are the next interesting correlations that I was shown today :

Revelation 1(7:11) with Gen.(7:11) - which gives the date of the Flood....

Rev.17:10,11 - "There are also seven kings (American Presidents,
essentially "Kings of the World"). Five have fallen (completed their
term), one is (the 6th - Obama), and the other has not yet come (7th - Trump - remember all the 7's associated with Trump). and when he comes, he (Trump)
must continue a short time (something happens and his time is cut short).
The beast that was (Obama), and is not (Obama ended his term), is himself
also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition (or state
of eternal punishment and ****ation)". ... the "endgame" for the leader
of the Obama-nation.

Now here's where it get's interesting :

The seven "kings/presidents" and their gematria value ....

James Earl Carter = 236

Ronald Wilson Reagan = 202

George Herbert Walker Bush = 253

William Jefferson Clinton = 264

George Walker Bush =- 177

Barack Hussein Obama =163

Donald John Trump = 185

In total - 1480.

We know the "elites are all freemasons, so let's use their "special" number
33...even though ALL numbers belong to the Lord.

Jeremiah 33:3, "Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great
and mighty things, which thou knowest not".

1480 divided by 33 = 44,8484848484.

That shows the 44th president Obama and his birthdate August 4th (times 5)!!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

The 6th and 8th "King" of Revelation 17.
The Antichrist
The Rev.13:18 Beast.

Can't be very long now!