Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
November 2nd

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2017/jamesb1022.htm

Leviticus 12 --- A woman is unclean after giving birth. Day 40 she is clean. As the woman
in Revelation 12 gave birth with the signs detailed there only on September 23 , 2017 , then
counting 40 days is November 2, 2017. This is exactly 100 years to the day from the Balfour
declaration , Nov 2, 1917. Nov. 3 rd is the Hebrew day, "Vayera", meaning "He shall appear".

This is also, exactly 726 days from the final Blood Red Moon of Sept 28, 2015.... "726" is
Strong's word "Harpazo" , meaning "To catch up" or "snatch away". This is also the value
the final , last two Hebrew names on the Breastplate of the High Priest , Manasseh and
Ephriam. They were both born in a gentile nation of a gentile mother.

King David was born in Hebrew year 2854 and died in Hebrew year 2924. The total is 5778
which is the current Hebrew year.

Re: November 2nd

Stephanie, here is one post under this thread mentioned below, with almost the same information.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Should we still be here after Oct 21-23, 2017 - Next speculated date. Nov. 3, 2017 VAYERA?

"For your Discernment"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Does God Tell Us RAPTURE Date - November 3, 2017 VAYERA ? Has ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS?

Is God Is Telling Us - November 3, 2017

--- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ! ---
PLEASE Get This...

According to Leviticus 12, a woman giving birth is unclean for 7 days then undergoes purification for 33 days.
Then "After" the 33rd day Which would be "THE First MOMENT of the 34th day" She Is Pure
note: to the jews this would be at "sundown"

If the Revelation 12 woman gives birth on September 23rd 2017, it just so happens that...
7 days latter is Yom Kippur, Day of Attonement. on Sept. 30, 2017 and
33 days later is Nov. 2, 2017 then THE 34th DAY Nov. 3, 2017 IS

AMAZINGLY Now Get This.... "Vayera" and MEANS "And He Appeared."

AMAZINGLY The 33rd day lands on November 2, 2017
which is EXACTLY 100 years "To THE DAY" from the Balfour Declaration on November 2, 1917

In Genesis 21:5 - God defines a "generation" as a 100 years.

Proverbs 25:2 - says "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:
but the honour of kings is to search out a matter"

In Gen 1:14 - God makes it very clear the "lights" (sun, moon and stars) in the heaven, are for SIGNS.

Re: November 2nd

"For Your Discernment'

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

WARNING! Is THE RAPTURE on or before November 4th?

gevte
Published on Oct 20, 2017

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm - WARNING! The Rapture is in 2017! ARE YOU READY?