Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why I STILL Believe 2017 is a Possibility for the Rapture! (DON'T MISS This One!)

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

Why I STILL Believe 2017 is a Possibility for the Rapture! (DON'T MISS This One!)

Cornelius Jones
Published on Oct 16, 2017

Here is a great video about why feast if Trumpets could actually be Mid October this year.

Re: Why I STILL Believe 2017 is a Possibility for the Rapture! (DON'T MISS This One!)

"Why I Also Still Believe 2017 is a Possibility for the Rapture!"

Yesterday, Oct 16, 2017, I received bad news during my yearly mammography. A breast mammogram on my right side, turned out to be abnormal and concerning. It showing a group cluster of calcification which looked concerning according to the Radiologist Doctor, who booked an appointment for a biopsy this Oct. 31, 2017. This was totally upsetting to me because I went through battling malignant breast cancer with sugery on the left side along with 16 radiation treatments back in 2003.

I won't know if I have to go through all this cancer treatment again, until I receive the news of the biopsy results showing if it's cancer or not. Flashbacks to that time, of my suffering, brought me to tears in the hospital while I waited for the mammogram results. However, when I came home, God has given me new hope, through
His written Holy Word, the Bible.

Now the reason I mentioned my bad news above, that also makes me believe 2017 is still a good possibility for good news, the Rapture, because of what happened in my description below.

I prayed and asked God to speak to me through scripture, to comfort me with God's living written word that the Rapture is near. I opened the bible randomly, without looking and the page landed on the scripture below, Matthew 25.

I believe the Lord answered my prayer and showed me that those who are prepared, watching, and continue watch, who did not lose faith, and do not leave their post, departed with the bridegroom when Jesus arrived. I believe this is a sign of His soon coming. I believe that the Lord had given me the following scripture for encouragement, to continue the watch, and I will leave via the Rapture, while I'm still alive. God knows, I do what I do here, it's all for His Kingdom, His Honor, and His Glory.

Please pray, that I will live to experience the Rapture. Maranatha, Valerie

◄ Matthew 25 ►
King James Bible

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Why I STILL Believe 2017 is a Possibility for the Rapture! (DON'T MISS This One!)

Valerie!!!!

YOU yesterday were on my heart while I was scooping cat litter (I know gross daily duties 😆but sometimes that’s the exact time He will speak!) it’s like I almost knew something health wise was going on with you! I’ve never met you and this is the second time He has laid you on my heart. You were sick awhile back and during prayer he laid your name on my heart! I’m praying for you and absolutely amazed I had a feeling something was going on with you! Wish I could hug 🤗 you but here’s a hug anyhow! Lots of prayers and love sent your way! I pray the raptures this week! I’m watching this week ESPECIALLY!🎇. I’m sorry your going through this but praying you will be healed or better yet raptured 😇

❤️Amanda

Oh Valerie, I hate it that you must go through this trial if the rapture isn’t soon. I am literally begging the Lord to come back soon. I will keep watching but surely it is very very soon. I pray for God to heal you, no cancer, and to please reveal to us how soon He is coming! Is there any true prophets alive right now? There are so many fake ones that I wish we could truly hear from the Lord right now. In the old days many refused to listen but it is the opposite for us for we are seeking encouragement from the Lord. Love and Prayers to Valerie!🙏🏼❤️

I hear you Stephanie about where are the true prophets!! Much discernment needed these days! It’s strange cause there seems to be more false prophets out there than real! Sometimes it’s blatantly obvious! A lot of times I will read a so called word and think this doesn’t even sound like Jesus! Let’s all lift Valerie up in prayer 🙏🏼

💓Amanda

Amanda
Valerie!!!!

YOU yesterday were on my heart while I was scooping cat litter (I know gross daily duties 😆but sometimes that’s the exact time He will speak!) it’s like I almost knew something health wise was going on with you! I’ve never met you and this is the second time He has laid you on my heart. You were sick awhile back and during prayer he laid your name on my heart! I’m praying for you and absolutely amazed I had a feeling something was going on with you! Wish I could hug 🤗 you but here’s a hug anyhow! Lots of prayers and love sent your way! I pray the raptures this week! I’m watching this week ESPECIALLY!🎇. I’m sorry your going through this but praying you will be healed or better yet raptured 😇

❤️Amanda

Thank You Amanda, for your prayers & love! I wish I could hug you too, here's a virtual hug which will have to do until we meet in Heaven. Isn't God amazing how he brings others to mind who we have never met, to pray for, when they are in need of it.!!! This also happened to me in the past and present as well. I'm watching daily, and waiting for that audible call "Come Up Here" from our Lord Jesus. More than anything I want to be alive at the Rapture; hopefully without any additional daily pain. I know the Lord won't give us more than we can handle; however, mercy, would be so much more welcoming then additional pain and suffering. I Live with chronic pain, which medication barely alleviates much relief. Watching for the Lord's coming at the Rapture is what keeps me sane and wanting to go on. For Jesus is our blessed hope, and the dead in Christ will rise first, and then we who are alive in Christ Jesus, will be caught up to meet the Lord in the clouds.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Stephanie C.
Oh Valerie, I hate it that you must go through this trial if the rapture isn’t soon. I am literally begging the Lord to come back soon. I will keep watching but surely it is very very soon. I pray for God to heal you, no cancer, and to please reveal to us how soon He is coming! Is there any true prophets alive right now? There are so many fake ones that I wish we could truly hear from the Lord right now. In the old days many refused to listen but it is the opposite for us for we are seeking encouragement from the Lord. Love and Prayers to Valerie!🙏🏼❤️

Stephanie, I agree with you, I too would hate the idea of going through this trial if the Rapture isn't soon. Oh Stephanie, I know you are not the only one that is begging the Lord to back soon; I'm sure there are many, and most may not even admit it. I'm praying and asking the Lord, please Lord come soon, surely it is close even at the doors!!! Thank you so much for your prayers for no cancer, I totally agree with your statement on, no cancer; once in a lifetime is more than enough to go through cancer, surgery and especially cancer treatment.

I believe, that one of the most prophetic ways that God speaks, is through His Holy written word along with prayer.

As far as REAL Prophets are concerned, they are hard to find. They are few and far between. The internet, especially youtube is filled with prophets, young and old. They are mostly filled with words, which come from their own thoughts and minds understanding, They turn out to be false, especially prophesying an EXACT DAY & HOUR, and stating THE LORD SAID IT, be especially careful of these. They try to make the Lord look like to be a Liar; while they are the deceitful ones themselves.

Some try to be sincere, but get carried away by stating they heard the Lord tell them, this and that, while the truth is, this is not the case. I would hate to be in their shoes, for the Lord has not spoken, and they spoke presumptuously for the Lord. Then there are the last kind, that try to lead the people astray from the Lord altogether by twisting scripture, making false prophecy filled with some truth mixed with abundant lies.They do this for their own popularity and gain, what a farce. The devil, is the Father of all liars. Remember, Satan, knows the scripture too, and knows exactly what is written; example he even quoted scripture to Jesus in Luke 4:

◄ Luke 4 ►
Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Luke 4: 9 And he brought him to Jerusalem and he stood him on the pinnacle of The Temple and he said to him, "If you are the Son of God, cast yourself down from here."

10"For it is written: 'He will command his Angels concerning you that they will protect you,'

11'And they will carry you upon their arms, lest you should strike your foot on a stone.'"

12But Yeshua answered and he said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt THE LORD JEHOVAH your God.' "

Please always use your God given discernment, when it comes to the Rapture Prophecies. It is one thing to state a person believes the Rapture will take place during a certain time period, because of his or her prophetic bible studies, and it fails. This is not a false prophet, this is incorrect interpretation of their studies. It is totally another, to falsely state the Lord told them something specific and it doesn't come to pass as stated originally.

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Email received from Michelle

Sent: October 17, 2017 3:36 PM
To: Val S.
Subject: Thinking of you

Dear Valerie,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this unsettling news with your scan result and I also have had you on my heart for a number of days. I’m also sorry that I haven’t been in touch by email, but have been still watching closely, reading RFTH, and do still expect the Rapture this year.

As you know I had a very bad case of the Flu back in late August; well it took about 6 weeks to get to a point where I could do any physical duties again, so I had a time of really resting in the Lord for almost 2 months. Since Rosh Hashana I have been watching, studying, reading, praying and considering the momentous signs and warnings being poured out by the Lord virtually every day. My every waking minute I’m considering, listening ,and meditating, on it all.

There have been a few very direct messages of comfort from the Lord and I am exceedingly grateful to Him for drawing near to me in this time as it has been emotionally overwhelming on many fronts.

I say all that, dear Valerie to encourage you, that our dear Lord is still in charge, and I encourage you to take a very firm grip on the revelation He has given you to encourage you.

I am praying for you, dear sister, and I am convinced that we are all going home very, very soon.

YES YES YES Valerie, We are instructed to KEEP WATCHING, TO STAY AWAKE, TAKE HEED. I received this message recently too.

On October 9th, I was given a string of numbers. I had the understanding that the Lord had a message for me and it had to do with the upcoming “watch” for Shemini Atzeret on October 12th and not to be disappointed or discouraged. I can’t explain it any better than that, it was just the “sense” I had in my spirit, that our wait was not quite over yet and when I unraveled the message, I realized He was giving me a “shot in the arm” beforehand as I am so exhausted ( like so many of us are at this time) This is also why I have not commented about the watch dates on the forum, I’ve been trying to listen to Him and wait for the time I think He has shown me.

The following is an excerpt about this from my journal. I hope it is an encouragement to you too! I just know that He is looking upon his people with great tenderness in these trying times during the long wait for him. (It is going to be worth all this suffering when we see Him face to face)

This is the sequence - it came to me as follows and was repeated when I examined the EQs later as there was one that day that had the exact sequence of numbers (ie. He gave it to me twice!)

I broke the number up as follows, o28/0069/329

G28:Agar= Hagar = “flight”
There was an EQ today at 00:28UT on Mid Indian Ridge – it read “ Flight; inconvenient; ”my father knows”; these; to gird up afresh; softly, gently, secret(ly).

G328:gird up afresh - Only in 1 verse:

1Pe 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

G69:agrypneo = keep awake, watch, be sleepless.

G329:anazopyreo = to re-enkindle, to stir up, awaken, to render active.
This word is only found in 2 Timothy 1:6,

2Ti 1:6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands

I asked the LORD, “HOW LORD?”
I was directed to look up the verses with the word G69:agrypneo = keep awake, watch.

First occurrence:
Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Second occurrence:
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Third occurrence:
Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watchingthereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Fourth occurrence:
Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

**The clear directive is to KEEP WATCHING, don’t go back to sleep!
To WATCH and PRAY. TAKE HEED.

We’re watching LORD, arms outstretched, hearts longing for you, no turning back!

Though this particular message was directed to me personally, I believe it is His message to the entire waiting Church – because this general directive has appeared several times in the global earthquake data over this intense watch period this year. It seems that the Lord really wants to see us in earnest expectation of His coming - no going back to sleep.

Dear sister, I’m sending you prayers of strength, hope and peace in the love of our dear Saviour Jesus Christ. Take that blessed revelation that he gave you from His Word and sit with it, look at it, many times a day, consider it, ponder on it, rejoice over it and watch it come to pass in a little while.

With much love,

Michelle.

My Reply:

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write, this encouraging and comforting email. Your prayers of strength, hope and peace, in the Love of our Lord Jesus, are precious to me, and priceless.

I feel likewise with so many things happening, that the only thing that keeps me sane, is knowing Jesus is coming, imminently at the Rapture. All I ask, is the Lord will let me live to experience the Rapture, while I'm still alive, without additional suffering on top of what I go through each day now...I don't think I can handle to live with more pain, than I already live with daily.

Michelle, dear Sister, I'm sending you prayers of strength, hope and peace in the Love of our Saviour Jesus as well. The same advice you gave me, please take the same advice what the Lord has revealed to you to ponder on it, continue to watch, wait, and rejoice, for the goodness of the Lord WILL come to pass for you and yours as well.

Jesus is coming soon, and all these trials and tribulations on this earth will be in the past, hard to believe for us, because we are still living in the present.

I'm so ready to be with the Lord, I'm so ready to leave this world of wars, rumor of wars, evil doers, illness, suffering, and constant reminder of all the horrific chaos happening all over this world and in families It is time to reach for that ultimate end of the race called life, and enter eternal life with the Lord and His kingdom.

Amazing revelation the Lord has shown you from scripture, which I believe is for you, and for all watching for Jesus coming, in the clouds. I too can't give up as I try to see with my spiritual eyes, that the Lord's coming is at the doors, and this is no time to go to sleep. This is why, I am committed to continue the watch as long as I am able to do; we're going home Michelle, home is where the heart is; and my heart has gone before me, in heaven, and the rest will follow soon.

Much Love, In Jesus,

Valerie

"Why I Also Still Believe 2017 is a Possibility for the Rapture!"

THIS IS THE REVELATION THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME FOR MYSELF, AFTER I CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL WITH BAD NEWS.

I AM GOING TO PONDER ON IT, AND BELIEVE THE RAPTURE IS IMMINENT, AND THE LORD WILL
COME AS HE HAD PROMISED. I AM ALSO GOING TO KEEP FAITH, THAT THE GOOD LORD, WILL
KEEP ME HERE, UNTIL THE DAY OF THE RAPTURE.

THIS IS NOT AN INTERPRETATION OF THE SCRIPTURE BELOW AS MENTIONED BEFORE, THIS IS A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO ME, FOR MY ENCOURAGEMENT, IN MY BATTLE, AND FOR THOSE WHO NEED A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT IN THEIR TRIALS AS WELL.

THIS IS MY OWN INTERPRETATION OF THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURE OF THE 10 VIRGINS, WHICH WAS REVEALED TO ME, AS I READ IT. THEREFORE, THIS IS NOT THE TIME OR PLACE FOR DEBATE OR DISCUSSION ON IT HERE. THANKS I APPRECIATE IT, FROM EVERYONE, I HAVE MY OWN BATTLE TO FIGHT NOW. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING, CAPITALS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY, NOT SHOUTING!!!

THANKS & GOD BLESS!

Now the reason I mentioned my bad news above, that also makes me believe 2017 is still a good possibility for good news, the Rapture, because of what happened in my description below.

I prayed and asked God to speak to me through scripture, to comfort me

with God's living written word that the Rapture is near. I opened the BIBLE

RANDOMLY, WITHOUT LOOKING and the page landed on the scripture below, MATTHEW 25

I believe the Lord answered my prayer and showed me that those who are prepared,

watching, and continue watch, who did not lose faith, and do not leave their post,

departed with the bridegroom when Jesus arrived. I believe this is a sign of His

soon coming. I believe that the Lord had given me the following scripture for

encouragement, to continue the watch, and I will leave via the Rapture, while I'm

still alive. God knows, I do what I do here, it's all for His Kingdom, His Honor,

and His Glory.

Please pray, that I will live to experience the Rapture. Maranatha, Valerie

◄ Matthew 25 ►
King James Bible

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their

lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and

five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with

them: the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom

tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made,

Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins

arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of

your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest

there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for

yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were

ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came

also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said,

Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the

day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Maranatha!

Valerie[/quote]

Valerie thank you for sharing your experience and what He shared with you! It sparks an urgency to stay awake!🤗👏🏼👏🏼🎇. I’m EXTRA watching today through the weekend!

The thought of possibly soon never needing to worry about health issues and day to day pain is almost hard to comprehend!! Praying for you and ALL your pain!! Can’t wait to find you in Heaven!

Michele thank you for sharing all that you did and your encouragement for all of us and Valerie 😉

💓Amanda

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda, Stephanie & All--

We too, are keeping watch today, and all weekend long for Jesus' soon coming to take us all on our much yearned for Rapture Flight to Heaven. For we surely hope 'n' pray that this October 2017, will be our last month on Earth.

I reported to Valerie (in the above BHO thread that you can check out for yourselves, up in the **STICKY** section). It looks as though BHO, the AC, is getting back on the campaign trail, revealing to all, that he is indeed the AC.

Surely, we must be gone BEFORE then. Yes!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Should we still be here after Oct 21-23, 2017 - Next speculated date. Nov. 3, 2017 VAYERA?

"For your Discernment"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Does God Tell Us RAPTURE Date - November 3, 2017 VAYERA ? Has ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS?

Is God Is Telling Us - November 3, 2017

--- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ! ---
PLEASE Get This...

According to Leviticus 12, a woman giving birth is unclean for 7 days then undergoes purification for 33 days.
Then "After" the 33rd day Which would be "THE First MOMENT of the 34th day" She Is Pure
note: to the jews this would be at "sundow

If the Revelation 12 woman gives birth on September 23rd 2017, it just so happens that...
7 days latter is Yom Kippur, Day of Attonement. on Sept. 30, 2017 and
33 days later is Nov. 2, 2017 then THE 34th DAY Nov. 3, 2017 IS

AMAZINGLY Now Get This.... "Vayera" and MEANS "And He Appeared."

AMAZINGLY The 33rd day lands on November 2, 2017
which is EXACTLY 100 years "To THE DAY" from the Balfour Declaration on November 2, 1917

In Genesis 21:5 - God defines a "generation" as a 100 years.

Proverbs 25:2 - says "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:
but the honour of kings is to search out a matter"

In Gen 1:14 - God makes it very clear the "lights" (sun, moon and stars) in the heaven, are for SIGNS.

"For Your Discernment'

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

WARNING! Is THE RAPTURE on or before November 4th?

gevte
Published on Oct 20, 2017

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm - WARNING! The Rapture is in 2017! ARE YOU READY?