Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sukkot High Watch - by Steve K.

Hi Valerie, Steve and all,

Thanks Steve for your email and Valerie for reposting the video. I actually was planning to re listen to it today and just did! Jupiter exits today and that is highly significant! This whole week and next week I’ve been watching 👀more.. it’s like something’s in the air with North Korea and everything else crazy going on birth pain wise!

Watching anxiously (sorry Lord!!) and praying our redemption draweth nigh!

❤️Amanda

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda, Steve K & All--

During the wee hours of this morning, I could swear to you all, that we felt what seemed like to be some kind of a sonic boom...which was probably brought on by that meteorite or something falling out of the sky. Did any of you folks feel this same thing?

Also, since today "is" the 13th of Oct., do you "really" think that the Rapture might happen some time today &/or during the evening? Or will it happen later on, like perhaps next weekend down the pike...such as two weeks from now?

Like Kathy, we too, are in that--'We shall see mode.'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yeah, we all are, aren't we?

Still here watching expectantly with y'all... God bless.

Steve K., & Everyone,

Yes, we're all still here in watching mode.

We'll just keep on praying, spreading God's Holy Word, and keep on watching
until that day arrives.

Maybe within the next couple weeks, days, hours, minutes seconds?
I can almost hear all the sighs, including myself...but I can't give up,
have to stay faithful to my calling, until the Lord, tells me otherwise.

Keep on, keep on, keeping on, do not give up hope, it's just a matter of
time. I'm praying that God will give us the strength to carry on to the very
end, which surely can't be long now. Jesus is coming, and our daily lives
must go on, with jobs, school, household duties; each day closer than the day
before. Our precious Lord Jesus is at the doors, ready to open and invite us
to come up and enter, at a split second of time. Today, tomorrow, it can't be
much longer now.

Lord, help us to continue our