Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prophecy Revealed: 4 Days Left "3rd Sign Of The Apocalypse" Another Prophetic Sign.

Well, as far as I know, it didn't pass by Oklahoma. My sleep was the same as it usually is. I knew God would protect our planet, and He did.

Re: Prophecy Revealed: 4 Days Left "3rd Sign Of The Apocalypse" Another Prophetic Sign.

Tammy S.
Valerie, Kathy, Amanda, Michelle & All--

If this asteroid is due (we don't know exactly WHERE it's going to land) to dangerously approach Earth on the 12th of October...

Wouldn't it be coming purportedly on the eve of our imminent Rapture? Therefore--we go up before the "sudden" destruction takes place here on Earth. Yes?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes Tammy, sounds reasonable to me!

Look up our redemption draws closer each day!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Tammy, Kathy, & Everyone,

Apparently the asteroid was a fly by, and nothing spectacular happened as far as I am aware of, or can find. Apparently, it is suppose to return in 2050, and then in 2079 according to Pastor Paul Begley...I'm not worried, I'll most likely will either be dead by then, age 103, or Raptured, whichever comes first. Here's a video below, of the actual fly by. Thank God it didn't cause any major disasters as well on the planet as far as I'm aware of at present. God is still in control, as to what the good Lord will or will not allow, to happen on earth, therefore, we can all sleep peacefully knowing this, that we are not appointed to His wrath. Maranatha, Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

European Space Agency, ESA
Published on Oct 12, 2017

This remarkable footage shows the flyby of asteroid 2012 TC4 during the night of 11/12 October 2017. At the time this was recorded, the estimated 10-20 m-diameter asteroid was approaching Earth. It made its closest approach at 07:41 CEST on 12 October, just 43 782 km away - much closer than the Moon and inside the orbit of some satellites.

This was captured by astronomers Peter Schlatter and Dominik Bodenmann working at the ZIMLAT telescope at the Swiss Optical Ground Station and Geodynamics Observatory operated by the Astronomical Institute of the University of Bern (AIUB).