Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Current High Watch Time

Stephanie, & Everyone,

Below you'll find the link to the thread, where the person is saying, the day after the feast of Tabernacles, considered the 8th biblical day; when the Rapture is supposable to take place and gives his reasoning.

Click line below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1388598&cmd=show

OCT. 13TH After The Feast of Tabernacles the Rapture will Happen!!! Visual Proof!!!

Hello Stephanie and all,

I heard I believe on one of the videos you posted here that October 13th Jupiter exits or is birthed that day. Is that true? So that didn’t happen September 23? If that’s true that’s a big sign in itself!🎉

My heart 💔is just so broken 😫over the Las Vegas massacre of all the victims and people effected by losing someone or critically injured people! Praying 🙏🏼 Lord Jesus please come soon. This world is not the same. Ever since 2001 9/11 and columbine school shootings life here has changed! Life is precious each and every day. Hug your loved ones!

Hugs and love to you all!
💓Amanda

Amanda, Stephanie & Everyone,

Amanda, I believe I posted the video you mention below,
where he states that Jupiter exits and it lands in the exact same place in the heavenlies, as it was, on the date of the Lord's birth August 21st, year zero; on Oct 13,2017. See my comments in the quotations in blue. Valerie

Valerie
"For your discernment"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

OCT. 13TH After The Feast of Tabernacles the Rapture will Happen!!! Visual Proof!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHhDJbi0YE&lc=z231ixxrpomzffaja04t1aokgccckgugebsnb54epa4tbk0h00410

Revelation 12
Published on Sep 27, 2017

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Comments:

I put the above mentioned video for your discernment, don't know if this timing Oct 12 - 13, is the timing of the Rapture. I believe even this person in the video, can't really be absolutely certain that is it. He just seems to be predicting, from his own opinions, are my thoughts on it.

According to the planets heavenly alignments on year zero etc., he shows that Jesus was born on Aug.21. Wow, if this is true according to what he shows and states then this is a sign for the bride the Rapture is near. This is a sign pointing to the Lord's Coming at the Rapture, with the confirmation of Solar Eclipse Alignment, on Aug 21st, 2017 across the USA. The Son/Sun, a sign for the Son of God coming in the clouds.

I really don't know what hour or day the Lord will come at the Rapture. However, I still feel encouraged that it will take place this year 2017. I haven't given up hope, for I trust God's word, and His word will come to pass, accordingly.

Many have their own opinions, and ways of interpreting the scripture, and timing of the Lord's Coming...interesting, however, no one has come up with the exact day or hour. Therefore, the scripture is true, for know one knows the hour or day except for God. To this very God hasn't revealed it to anyone so far. However, I believe if we keep watching God will reveal it to His own. For God does nothing without revealing what He will do to his prophets beforehand.

I believe we will be Raptured prior to God's wrath, poured out on the earth and all it's inhabitants. The reason being the bride is not appointed to God's wrath. Therefore, we must be closer to the Rapture than ever before. This is a jubilee year, therefore, this should be the year we are united with Jesus in heaven via the Rapture.

Don't give up watching for the Lord's return at the Rapture, because Jesus is so worth waiting for; I know you'll agree. He is Coming, Coming to take us home, for when they say Peace & Safety, Sudden Destruction will fall.
Could that sudden destruction be nuclear missile attack from the enemy, perhaps North Korea's rockets, flying towards destruction while the bride ascends into the cloud simultaneously to meet the Lord in the air?

Let's continue to watch faithfully, for God is faithful, His word is true and amen, therefore, all His promises will come to pass.

For the love of Jesus,

Maranatha!

Valerie