Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
ANTI-CHRIST RISES AGAIN | WARNING To All Inhabitants of the Earth

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

James Mighty2
Published on Sep 20, 2017

Obama: "Satan re-incarnate" will arrive back to the world stage. He will bring judgment to the whole world and cause many destruction.

"Some of the content in this video are derived form multiple sources and they are included under "Fair use" (i combined multiple clips to create this content)

The Last King of the Earth | a god to be | Anti Christ Arrival IMMINENT!

James Mighty2
Published on Apr 17, 2017

Obama'a return is very near and it's just a matter of time before we all witness his arrival. The Last King will have dominion over everything on earth. He will bring along with him, the great tribulation that the scriptures talks about. He will be worshipped by many. The true saints won't be deceived by his cunning tactics. This video was produce to spread awareness, not to incite fear. Stay blessed!

HUGE NEW PROOF The Antichrist Barack Obama, Thinks He's God & About 2 TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

dockidds
Published on Sep 25, 2017

The Antichrist Barack Obama 44th President Has 44 Things Named 4 Him! HUGE Biblical Significance!

Pray this prayer sincerely to know your saved
Jesus, I believe you came to earth, I believe you died on the Cross for my sins. I believe you rose again on the 3rd day and went back to Heaven to prepare a place for Your Children To live with You Forever . Please forgive me of my sins. Clean my heart, white as snow. Come live in my heart, make me a child of the King, a new creature in Christ, in your precious Name I ask this...amen.

Re: HUGE NEW PROOF The Antichrist Barack Obama, Thinks He's God & About 2 TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Valerie,

Guess what!?!

I just now saw this evening at around 8:21 PM (MT), on my Google page, that BHO, the AC, is making a comeback to the campaign trail!!!

So, with that thought in mind, do you think that we will indeed be Rapture either some time tonight &/or early next week?

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: HUGE NEW PROOF The Antichrist Barack Obama, Thinks He's God & About 2 TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Tammy,

The Pre Trib Rapture has always been imminent, therefore, there is a good possibility that it can happen at any time now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Tammy,

The Pre Trib Rapture has always been imminent, therefore, there is a good possibility that it can happen at any time now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I'm praying that it will be thus.

I'm also hoping that Jesus will steal BHO's glory (re: your thread title) by Rapturing us "BEFORE" Halloween's October 31st, too.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy S.
Valerie
Tammy,

Maranatha!

Valerie

I'm praying that it will be thus.

I'm also hoping that Jesus will steal BHO's glory (re: your thread title) by Rapturing us "BEFORE" Halloween's October 31st, too.

Maranatha!

Tammy

FoxNews, Valerie, has just now confirmed what I learned on my Google page!!! At this very moment, they are airing BHO's appearance!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I'm glad I missed it!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Obama Started Bashing Trump Today, But Everyone Noticed Something Was Seriously Wrong With Him

Conservative Headline News
Published on Oct 22, 2017

What do you think of this video? Let us know in the comments below, and in addition, share this on social media.

Obama says he is God, mocks the Bible, and supports Homosexuals

1John2v27
Published on Nov 16, 2012

VERY CREEPY AND SCARY DEMONIC SIGNS!! MUST SEE THIS You Won't Believe What's Happening in America!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftOaqW6C-d4&t=152s

Wealthylives End Times Signs Updates
Published on Dec 6, 2016

This video is an end times update, FOR the latest end times events.
Prophetic Signs We Are In The Last Days – End Times Signs,Wars, Pestilence, Signs in the Sun, Natural Disasters, Animal Deaths, Godlessness, NWO, Famine, Civil Unrest, WW3, LGBTQ and other End Times events in the news.

Re: Antichrist Obama Oct. 31st Holding a Huge Inauguration of His Foundation - world Leaders Attendi

Hi Valerie and All,

To many, the notion that Barack Obama will return to political power
as "the son of perdition"(2 Thess.2:3) is laughable and ludicrous.
However, it is my belief, that God the Holy Spirit has revealed his
identity (as well as aspects of the agenda of the New World Order Elite)
to many of His servants.

What do the followers of Elohim and the New World Order Elite have in
common? They are both anxiously waiting on one epic, world-altering event
...... the Rapture of the Church.

What is the good news for the wise virgins (Matt.25) or "the Bride of
Christ? Jesus will return to rescue or Rapture His Bride before the son
of perdition (Obama) is revealed to a clueless, unbelieving, unsuspecting
world.(2 Thess.2:6-8).

The following numerical patterns and day-counts are, in my opinion, signifying Obama's return as the son of perdition.

"911" & The Return of the Son of Perdition :

Most every American has heard of the terror attacks orchestrated on
the N.Y.C. Twin Towers on 9/11/01 or "911". Now it's time to ponder some
other "911's" ........

(1) The Vegas Shootings :

The horrific shootings in Las Vegas, Nevada occurred on ...
Route 91 on Oct.1, 2017 or ...
Route (91) on (10/01) = 911001 (drop one zero) = 91101 (9/11/01) or "911".

(2) Jan.20, 2017 - Obama leaves the Whitehouse.
Plus 9 months & 11 days or 2(84) days
= Oct.31, 2017 - First Inaugural Summit of the Obama
Foundation (Oct.31/Nov.1).

(a) 9 months + 11 days = (84) days + (6 mnths. + 12 days) ....
backwards = (48)&(216) ..
We will next see how the numbers (4)&(8),(48),&(216) are woven into the picture in points (3)&(4).

(3)Sept.13, 2017 - Obama Announces Foundation Summit date.
Plus 48 days
= Oct.31, 2017 - First Inaugural Summit - Obama Foundation.

(a)(9 mnths + 11 days) + (4 days +8 weeks- within 61 days)
= 9 days + 11 months.

(b) 4 mnths + 8 days + 216 days = 9 days + 11 mnths.

(4) Barack Obama born on the 216th day of 1961 or day 4 & mnth 8 (Aug 4th).

6 X 6 X 6 = 216 = "666" = Rev.13:(18) = (6 + 6 + 6) = "666".

YouTube video sources :
(1) "Obama The Beast" Returns Officially 31st October 2017" -
(Cloudbase Rapture - Sept.13, 2017).

(2) "9/11 Is All About President Obama 2017" -
(Cloudbase Rapture).

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not setting a specific date
(Oct.31/Nov.1 or any other date) for Obama's rise to power on the
political scene. I am simply stating my firm conviction .... shortly
after the Rapture of the Church takes place, Obama will rise once again
(somehow & someway), this time as "the son of perdition" ...a.k.a.
"the anti-Christ" during "The Time of Jacob's Trouble".

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, although the wait has seemed so very long at times, we really must be so very near the end of our "race" -
let's finish strong for the glory of Jesus, our Savior and King!!

Re: Antichrist Obama Oct. 31st Holding a Huge Inauguration of His Foundation - world Leaders Attendi

Yes, I can’t tell many people (Christian friends and family) a lot of details I learn regarding signs of the Times because I know they don’t believe me or don’t think there’s any way to know when the rapture is coming. That’s why I’m so glad for Valerie and Steve and others who are like my second family who share these signs and encouragement with us.

Yes the rapture is at the door. I pray it is during this next watch. Thanks to all for being my sisters and brothers in Christ, whom we are connected by the Holy Spirit and soon to join Jesus in the clouds! We gotta stick together no matter what happens, whether the rapture is delayed or whether persecution arises, or whatever God’s plan is. 😇🙏🏼💍☄️🌪☁️

Stephanie C.
Yes, I can’t tell many people (Christian friends and family) a lot of details I learn regarding signs of the Times because I know they don’t believe me or don’t think there’s any way to know when the rapture is coming. That’s why I’m so glad for Valerie and Steve and others who are like my second family who share these signs and encouragement with us.

Yes the rapture is at the door. I pray it is during this next watch. Thanks to all for being my sisters and brothers in Christ, whom we are connected by the Holy Spirit and soon to join Jesus in the clouds! We gotta stick together no matter what happens, whether the rapture is delayed or whether persecution arises, or whatever God’s plan is. 😇🙏🏼💍☄️🌪☁️

I know exactly where you're coming from, Stephanie. My own DSIL hates it when I tell others that BHO/Zero (my preferred nickname for him) is the Antichrist. She says that they think that I'm crazy...and that I should just shut up, and keep quiet about it altogether. But only to talk about it ONLY with you folks, my RFTH family members.

I too, am sooo very thrilled that Valerie, Steve & others are like our second family whom we can openly talk to each other about the signs of Jesus' soon coming...as well as encouraging each other. Yes indeed, we MUST stick together no matter what happens...whether the Rapture is delayed or not. I surely hope 'n' pray that we'll be gone BEFORE the persecution arises &/or whatever God's plan is for us.

We're all in the same together, so therefore--we'll always stay that way, won't we?

Tammy

Steve K.
Hi Valerie and All,

To many, the notion that Barack Obama will return to political power
as "the son of perdition"(2 Thess.2:3) is laughable and ludicrous.
However, it is my belief, that God the Holy Spirit has revealed his
identity (as well as aspects of the agenda of the New World Order Elite)
to many of His servants.

What do the followers of Elohim and the New World Order Elite have in
common? They are both anxiously waiting on one epic, world-altering event
...... the Rapture of the Church.

What is the good news for the wise virgins (Matt.25) or "the Bride of
Christ? Jesus will return to rescue or Rapture His Bride before the son
of perdition (Obama) is revealed to a clueless, unbelieving, unsuspecting
world.(2 Thess.2:6-8).

The following numerical patterns and day-counts are, in my opinion, signifying Obama's return as the son of perdition.

"911" & The Return of the Son of Perdition :

Most every American has heard of the terror attacks orchestrated on
the N.Y.C. Twin Towers on 9/11/01 or "911". Now it's time to ponder some
other "911's" ........

(1) The Vegas Shootings :

The horrific shootings in Las Vegas, Nevada occurred on ...
Route 91 on Oct.1, 2017 or ...
Route (91) on (10/01) = 911001 (drop one zero) = 91101 (9/11/01) or "911".

(2) Jan.20, 2017 - Obama leaves the Whitehouse.
Plus 9 months & 11 days or 2(84) days
= Oct.31, 2017 - First Inaugural Summit of the Obama
Foundation (Oct.31/Nov.1).

(a) 9 months + 11 days = (84) days + (6 mnths. + 12 days) ....
backwards = (48)&(216) ..
We will next see how the numbers (4)&(8),(48),&(216) are woven into the picture in points (3)&(4).

(3)Sept.13, 2017 - Obama Announces Foundation Summit date.
Plus 48 days
= Oct.31, 2017 - First Inaugural Summit - Obama Foundation.

(a)(9 mnths + 11 days) + (4 days +8 weeks- within 61 days)
= 9 days + 11 months.

(b) 4 mnths + 8 days + 216 days = 9 days + 11 mnths.

(4) Barack Obama born on the 216th day of 1961 or day 4 & mnth 8 (Aug 4th).

6 X 6 X 6 = 216 = "666" = Rev.13:(18) = (6 + 6 + 6) = "666".

YouTube video sources :
(1) "Obama The Beast" Returns Officially 31st October 2017" -
(Cloudbase Rapture - Sept.13, 2017).

(2) "9/11 Is All About President Obama 2017" -
(Cloudbase Rapture).

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not setting a specific date
(Oct.31/Nov.1 or any other date) for Obama's rise to power on the
political scene. I am simply stating my firm conviction .... shortly
after the Rapture of the Church takes place, Obama will rise once again
(somehow & someway), this time as "the son of perdition" ...a.k.a.
"the anti-Christ" during "The Time of Jacob's Trouble".

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, although the wait has seemed so very long at times, we really must be so very near the end of our "race" -
let's finish strong for the glory of Jesus, our Savior and King!!

Thanks Steve, for a most interesting post. I agree with you that Obama is the son of perdition, the Antichrist, and that he will return to power during the time of Jacob's trouble. Exactly, how, this will happen, like you, I don't know, however, he has been conspiring for the past 9 months, of carrying out more of his dirty deeds. Living so close to the white house, and sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. He's creating his own underground, shadow government, which will be ruled by Satan himself, through him. He can not be trusted. In the video which he stated, he would return, he really meant it, while others laughed it off as a joke at his speech. He sure knows how to pull the wool over the eyes of those around him, especially those who love everything about him. They hang on his ever word, as if he was some kind of divine god, children in the early days were praying to Obama....Blasphemy, some are still worshiping him, even to this very day. How easy for him, to fool many, just by brushing off by a fake comment, or as if it was joke, while all the time he is dead serious in what he stated during his speeches to the public.

I know what I heard, while in prayer on his very first term of the election. The very night before, while in prayer, I was praying fervently that he wouldn't be elected. The Lord let me know that he would be elected, and that my prayer prayed with tears would NOT be answered. The Lord gave me the scripture, the he (BHO) would be the "ONE" to fulfill his part in scripture pointing to the Antichrist. Since that day, it's be confirmed over and over again, that he is the "ONE", and that most eyes have been spiritual blinded to that fact, and can not see it. I know this is the man, and there is no other to look for, he will rise to power once again, and will be the most powerful, brutal, diabolical dictator this world has ever known, or will be know.

I don't want to be here during this period of time, and I know that the good Lord,
will remove his own beforehand as we are not appointed to God's wrath.

I know that God's Holy Spirit abides in me, and the confirmation of Baptism in God's Holy Spirit, was confirmed by speaking in tongues. I will stick to what I heard from the Lord,and continue to watch for the Lord's coming at the Rapture as commanded by our Lord Jesus.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C., & Everyone,

I am so glad to hear that we are encouraging one another; scripture states, that we should encourage one another, especially when it comes to the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. I too am happy to see Brothers and Sisters in Christ uplifting and encouraging one another. We may be liken to a second family here on earth, which is wonderful in itself, however in Heaven, we will be family, the family of God through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and God's Holy Spirit.

Stephanie, There are many people out there who like you stated Christian Friends and Family, that won't believe certain signs of the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. They always use the same comments, "no one knows the day or hour of the Lord's coming, except God", however they fail to continue that "Jesus told us to watch, and IF we DID watch, we WOULD KNOW, His coming is near even at the doors". In other words, IF we did what Jesus commanded us to do "Watch, we WOULD know the closeness of Jesus' coming, for we would be AWARE OF IT BECAUSE WE OBEYED, his command to keep a watch". If we didn't watch He could come like a thief in the night, and we would be totally unaware.

Whatever God's plan is for each one of us, just like the Lord's prayer states...Let thy will be done Lord, here on Earth as it is in Heaven. Amen!

Look up our redemption draws closer by the day, hour, minutes, seconds.

Keep watch, don't give up hope, trust God to come through, and He will; all in His perfect timing.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Tammy,

Yes we should all stay together, and continue our faithful watch for the Lord's coming at the Rapture; after all there is a "Crown for Watching" awaiting all who do so faithfully.

Maranatha!

OCTOBER SURPRISE? | ANTI-CHRIST ARRIVAL in 2017 ??

James Mighty2
Published on Oct 15, 2017

Looks like we're gonna be getting a surprise very soon. upon my recent research, i was able to gather some few information in regards to the arrival of Obama (The son of perdition). Seems like everything is starting to add up considering the fact that i had a dream earlier this year through a prayer alongside some revelation relating to the end times.. and it's all being fulfilled before my very eyes. I'm sure many saints out there are observing thing as well.

"Some of the content in this video are derived form multiple sources and they are included under "Fair use" (i combined multiple clips to create this content)

Obama to hit campaign trail for first time since leaving office
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...

Obama @ Bill and Melinda gates GOAL KEEPER EVENT
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media...

Michelle Obama Headlines Women's Conference in Philadelphia
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/l...

Michelle Obama Headlines Women's Conference in Philadelphia
http://6abc.com/community-events/mich...

OCTOBER SURPRISE? | ANTI CHRIST ARRIVAL in 2017???- Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wU71WwHC6Q&t=213s

James Mighty2
Published on Oct 22, 2017

Decided to make a follow up video of the previous video titled "OCTOBER SURPRISE? | ANTI-CHRIST ARRIVAL in 2017 ??" Every information is this video is laid down as the spirit led me. i excluded certain information to prevent confusion, but most are added back in video.

It has BEGUN | The Anti Christ's WAY is PAVED!

James Mighty2
Published on Nov 1, 2017

As the beast Unleashes his plans for the world, several events emerges. It won't be too long before we all witness the arrival of the son of perdition.
Don't panic, watch and pray always.

Re: It has BEGUN | The Anti Christ's WAY is PAVED!

Hi Everyone,

Here are a couple more interesting mathematical "coincidences"
linking the Beast of Rev.13:18 to Obama. Others, such as myself,
prefer to refer to them as mathematical "anomalies".

(1) Rev.13:18 :

Boggy Peak in Antigua was renamed Mount Obama in 2009. The height
of the mountain is 402 meters or 1318 feet ..... chapter 13 & verse
18 of the Book of Revelation?!

Source : "Obama is the Antichrist, A Mountain of Evidence".
(bornforthebattle74).

(2) "216" :

The 1260 days of Rev.13:5 .....
"And he(the Beast) was given a mouth speaking great things and
blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two
months" ....

1260 days (42 Biblical months) = 1814400 minutes ;
Obama was born on August 4th or "8 4";
1814400(minutes) divided by 84 = 21,600 or "216".

(a) 216 = 6 X 6 X 6 or "666".

(b) 1260 (days) = "216" hidden in plain sight.

(c) Obama's birthday on 8/4/61 was the 216th day of the year.

(d) Aug.4, 1961 = 8 X 4 X 1 X 9 X 6 X 1 = 1728....

1728 = 1 + 7 + 2 + 8 = 18 = 6 + 6 + 6 = "666"...

Obama - the EIGHTH King of Rev.17:11 ....
1728 divided by 8 = 216!!

(e) 181(44)00(minutes) - Obama was the 44th U.S. President.

Sources :
(a) "More Proof Obama is the Antichrist and the 8th King
of Revelation". (bornforbattle74).

(b) "Obama and the Great Tribulation". (bornforbattle74).

Thanks Steve, for sharing your interesting "mathematical "anomalies".

I for one, like yourself, don't need anymore proof that Obama "Is the One" who is suppose to fulfill his part and purpose in scripture, as the Antichrist. However, it is always good to hear more about the one who fits the bill to the T or should I say AC.

He not only has the Antichrist spirit, but he is The AC in the flesh.

Trying to keep watching for our blessed hope instead, knowing, that only through Jesus we will be removed from the Antichrist, and all evil ones that searches the earth, whom they may kill and destroy next.

God Bless,

Valerie

And neither do I, need further proof that BHO is the AC. I, just like you, Valerie, already know who he really is.

Maranatha!
Tammy