Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday September 25th Visions in the Clouds.... Clue to the nearness of the Rapture ?

Dear Sisters & Brothers in Christ,

This past Monday Sept. 25th, we were driving to go and visit our grandchildren, they had a day off school. I noticed immediately, that there a few large clouds that looked mysterious. I took out my old android cell phone, which I carry in case of any emergency, when we are out driving; to take some pictures. The oddest thing happened, I couldn't stop myself by taking pictures, one after another, it was if God was showing visions in the sky of what is soon to come. I was so compelled to keep clicking. Each and every time I put it away, I took it out again and took more, until we almost reached our destination. It was like a story unfolding in the clouds, it was amazing. It made me feel joyful, and my attention was drawn to the blue sky filled with these huge cloud formations.

The first vision was of a dragon with horns on it's head. It had a long reptilian body and tail, which covered half of the blue sky. It's tongue was hanging out of it's opened mouth; as if ready to devour whatever comes it's way. The second "HUGE" cloud formed into this enormous cross, lying on it's side, with the head or top of the cross pointed straight at the dragon's head. The cross covered the other half of the sky.

Later on as we got closer to our destination I saw a multitude of Angels in the clouds I believe it is a sign of the great battle of Armageddon and the great tribulation ready to begin, by revealing the Anti-Christ to the world. The war is ready to begin between Cross & Satan, God & the Devil, and Satan will soon be cast down to Earth, to incarnate the Anti-Christ, for the time is at hand now.

This means the Rapture is imminent and at hand as well, for we are not appointed to God's wrath.

The cross lying on it's side, the top of it pointing at he dragon's head looked like a sword ready to stab the dragon in the head.

I didn't think of sharing it earlier, but for some reason, most likely, I forget, which happens often now. Anyway today out of the blue, it came back to mind, and I felt compelled to post it here for your discernment.

I don't know if I'll be able to post the pictures clearing on the site, it's just an old android cell phone. I'll try later in the day, and see, if I'm able too.

Is the "sign of the cross" and the "dragon" in the sky a clue to the nearness of the Rapture; I think so!!!

JESUS IS COMING!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Re: Monday September 25th Visions in the Clouds.... Clue to the nearness of the Rapture ?

Thanks for sharing Valerie. I've seen signs everywhere lately but not as personal as yours. We know the rapture has to be at the door! Please come Lord Jesus!

Re: Monday September 25th Visions in the Clouds.... Clue to the nearness of the Rapture ?

Stephanie,

You are very welcome!

Yes the Rapture is at the doors; and we have to trust God, in Heaven, for God the Father, will fulfill all His promises, accordingly.

Jesus told us to watch, so that we wouldn't be caught unaware of the timing of His coming. Therefore, those who have been watching for the Lord's coming at the Rapture, are aware, the nearness of this event. We have seen the signs, in the Heavens, daily breaking news events of prophecies being fulfilled almost on a daily basis now. The natural destruction by quakes, hurricanes, fires, floods, along with wars and rumor of wars; especially nuclear World War 3 on the horizon. The time of our departure is at hand.

This is a Jubilee year therefore, this year 2017 has a high probability of the Rapture being fulfilled, at long last.

Keep watching daily, God knows the exact day and hour, and we know it is extremely near at even at the doors.

Maranatha,

Valerie