Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Jubilee Trumpet Sounds on September 30

Good news: we are not a collection of bridesmaids, hallelujah, but the Bride! I wrote a thread sometime back about this very issue, titled "Who are the 10 virgins?", which I bumped back up not long ago.

And with that said, I hope that God will let us know! A Jewish bride had to know on what day her groom was coming for her so that she would have time beforehand to gather her bridesmaids (i.e., the ten virgins mentioned in the parable) and put on her wedding gown.

Rev 12 Sign / Sept 23, 24, or 30th. The TRUTH you’re NOT being told! 7 Minutes that MAKE SENSE

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rev 12 Sign / Sept 23, 24, or 30th. The TRUTH you’re NOT being told! 7 Minutes that MAKE SENSE!

Almost Home
Published on Sep 24, 2017

I never wanted to make videos. But this was on my heart so heavily that it had to be done. Be encouraged!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rev 12 Sign! Sept 30th Rapture? The KEY piece and LAST WORD folks are FORGETTING!

Almost Home
Published on Sep 28, 2017

Re: Rev 12 Sign / Sept 23, 24, or 30th. The TRUTH you’re NOT being told! 7 Minutes that MAKE SENSE

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda, Samantha & All--

As of now, which is 9:52 AM (MT), Oct. 1, 2017, we (Wyatt & I) are still here. How about the rest of you folks?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Rev 12 Sign / Sept 23, 24, or 30th. The TRUTH you’re NOT being told! 7 Minutes that MAKE SENSE

Well, we can rule out Yom Kippur.

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda, Stephanie & All--

I heard what sounded like to be a "trumpet" sound blowing into BOTH of my ears this evening at around 6:30 PM (MT)!!!

What do you all make of these sounds!? It's like what you said before, Valerie, these trumpet sounds seem to be coming more frequently now. And we (Wyatt & I) are both looking forward to hearing "the" actual trumpet sound of Jesus calling us to--"COME UP HERE!!!

We hope that it will happen at any time, don't you all hope so too?

Tammy

Kathy, Tammy & Everyone,

Keep on watching, for the next Jewish feast this year; who really knows the thoughts and mind of God. Better still, keep watch, each and every single day. For God works in mysterious ways, and His thoughts are not our thoughts, for His ways are greater, always with purpose, plan, order, true and amen!

Hoping for a 2017 Rapture; after all it is a Jubilee year, which makes it even more probable. With so many signs pointing to the Rapture; we know that God will fulfill His promises shortly.

Maranatha!
Valerie