Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Yom Kippur Rapture?! by Steve K.

Valerie, Steve and everyone,

I just listened to a you tube by a lady "walking by the spirit" Yom Kippur rapture/short version. She has gotten confirmation of the day of atonement as the rapture timing. Valerie have you watched this one yet? You had posted a video by her last week!

Getting excited this really could be it!😁

💕Amanda

Amanda
Valerie, Steve and everyone,

I just listened to a you tube by a lady "walking by the spirit" Yom Kippur rapture/short version. She has gotten confirmation of the day of atonement as the rapture timing. Valerie have you watched this one yet? You had posted a video by her last week!

Getting excited this really could be it!😁

💕Amanda

Amanda and Everyone,

I have not yet watched this as yet, listening and watching as I'm posting it here now. I am posting this for everyone's discernment. We know the Rapture is imminent, and closer than ever. Praying this is the day the Lord has chosen to come and take us home to Heaven via the Rapture.

Yom Kippur,
Begins Jerusalem time at sunset Sept. 30 at 6:25pm - to the sunset of Oct. 1st.2017

Let's hope and pray this is it!!!

Maranatha! Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion & Purposes"

Walking by the Spirit Always
Published on Sep 26, 2017

Just the "facts" ma'am. No really just the message ma'am that God has told me to deliver. The King is Coming. Hebrews 9:28 we are eagerly waiting for Him and watching. Praying that this is Jesus becoming more and me becoming less as John the Baptist (prophesied about in Isaiah 40) said "prepare the way for the Lord" for the Lord is coming. Here is a powerful message of truth that shows the grace message that comes from the fear of the Lord == https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JND6j... George Whitefield Method of Grace

UPDATE: I am feeling so much better with all of your amazing confirmations and the passage coming to my attention of Acts 2:17-19 WOMEN WILL PROPHESY ‘In the last days,’ God says,
‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
Your young men will see visions,
and your old men will dream dreams.
18 In those days I will pour out my Spirit
even on my servants—men and women alike—
and they will prophesy.
19 And I will cause wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below—
blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) 2017, Seeds of Revelation

Rabbi Schneider
Published on Sep 29, 2017

Sunset Friday, September 29th – Nightfall Saturday, September 30th.

The penalty for sin is death, but did you know that Jesus fulfilled Yom Kippur once and for all?

Leviticus 17: 11, says, "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement."

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The bridesmaids knew when Jesus was coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa7etjUFSwg&t=38s

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 29, 2017

My Comments:

Yes, Yes, Yes, or better still, I believe Jesus' coming is at the doors, Amen, Amen & Amen!!!

Come Lord Jesus Come!!!

Valerie

Valerie and all,

Yes! That's the video I watched yesterday and happened to land on it from a whole other video. I wasn't planning to see it or looking for it! She seems so sweet and wonderful (also humble). I pray today is the day!!
Thank you for posting the video!

❤️Amanda