Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: R We All Still Present & Accounted 4???

We shall soon see. When our other fellow RFTH family members replies to this thread, won't we?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yeah, really!

Listen, everyone, if we're still here in the morning, don't lose hope. It's still bound to happen anytime now, even if it doesn't take place this weekend (hallelujah if it does!). Let's see what the rest of this night and tomorrow bring.

Kathy G
Yeah, really!

Listen, everyone, if we're still here in the morning, don't lose hope. It's still bound to happen anytime now, even if it doesn't take place this weekend (hallelujah if it does!). Let's see what the rest of this night and tomorrow bring.

Excellent suggestion, Kathy!!! OK, that sounds good to me.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

That brings to mind, I think...the chorus of that beloved Annie song--"Tomorrow." Here's the song w/lyrics:

Maranatha!
Tammy

I know that song.

Ha!😂I'm still here! Though surprised we are! But Jesus has it all under perfect control I must tell myself!😉 I do wonder what OR when North Korea is up to and when that will all start!

Looking right now at the moon 🌙 and it looks really cool!

Hopefully see you all very soon😉😉
💕Amanda

Kathy G
I know that song.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Here's Broadway's Original Annie, Andrea McArdle singing--"Tomorrow" to Sandy:

Maranatha!
Tammy

And here's the 1982 version, sung by Aileen Quinn!

Still here 👀

I'm still here too.

Tammy

Tammy & Everyone,

Still here with the rest of you, but not for long. Take a look at the thread below, sounds very promising. Don't give up hope, the Rapture is imminent, and could happen today or even tomorrow, before the day has ended. Remember we have no control on what exact day the Rapture will happen, we watch and expect Jesus to come imminently. With so many signs, pointing to the Rapture lately; it's hard to imagine that it would not take place anytime soon. Think about it, North Korea, is a threat to the whole world, especially to the bride of Christ and God never intended for the bride to be here, and experience His wrath.

Maranatha!

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

September 24, 2017 - A More PERFECT Alignment for Revelation 12?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1388232&cmd=show

Kathy G.
And here's the 1982 version, sung by Aileen Quinn!

I like this version too, Kathy. Aileen's version has a slight much better change to the song:

Tomorrow
Tomorrow
I love ya'
Tomorrow
You're only a day away.

Notice the word "only" kinda is insinct with how much longer we have to wait for the Rapture. Read Valerie's post. She added that we only have to wait if not tonight, but Tomorrow.

Tammy

Valerie
Tammy & Everyone,

Still here with the rest of you, but not for long. Take a look at the thread below, sounds very promising. Don't give up hope, the Rapture is imminent, and could happen today or even tomorrow, before the day has ended. Remember we have no control on what exact day the Rapture will happen, we watch and expect Jesus to come imminently. With so many signs, pointing to the Rapture lately; it's hard to imagine that it would not take place anytime soon. Think about it, North Korea, is a threat to the whole world, especially to the bride of Christ and God never intended for the bride to be here, and experience His wrath.

Maranatha!

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

September 24, 2017 - A More PERFECT Alignment for Revelation 12?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1388232&cmd=show

Valerie,

Just like the line in Aileen Quinn's version of "Tomorrow," you almost quoted directly from her song in your above post:

Tomorrow,
Tomorrow,
I love ya'
Tomorrow!
"You're only a day away."

Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 24, 2017

For those of you who were looking for Jesus to return by this past weekend be encouraged. God is not slow to fulfill his promise but patient nit wanting any one to perish. We have another opportunity where we get to serve Christ and add to our crowns.

To all the mockers and scoffers, you are adding to my crown too, so bring it on!

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda, Stephanie & All--

I'm reporting in. I'm "still" here on planet Earth.

After watching & listening to Cornelius' encouraging words...words that are very much similar to our Valerie's. I feel sooo much better. I won't give up looking for Jesus to return...for I can rest assured just trusting believing that He keeps His words. He "will" come at a time when we think not. We mustn't give up looking for Jesus to return, should we?

I hope you have a happy rest of the weekend...and the days/or weeks to come too.

'n'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, you have the right attitude.
Jesus is pleased with people like you, who don't give up,
and continue to watch for Jesus' coming at the Rapture.
God is faithful, people are not. You can trust God's every word will comes to pass, "Yes & Amen"! God loves you Tammy, and so do I!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 24, 2017

For those of you who were looking for Jesus to return by this past weekend be encouraged. God is not slow to fulfill his promise but patient nit wanting any one to perish. We have another opportunity where we get to serve Christ and add to our crowns.

To all the mockers and scoffers, you are adding to my crown too, so bring it on!

My Comments:

My opinions and my belief that the Rapture was going to take place during Sept. 21-23, was going to be fulfilled. I was expecting the Lord to come during this time period, and I still believe the Rapture is still very near. Humans missed it on a specific time period, that doesn't mean the Rapture is not going to take place. It means Jesus is still Coming at the Rapture, and God is faithful, and will fulfill His promises. I never said I knew the date, instead, I was expecting the Lord to come, because the signs are, and were overwhelming pointing to the Lord's Coming.

Jesus is Coming not doubt about it. Yes my belief, opinion and expectation for that timing wrong, but my expectations still remain the same, that Jesus' coming is imminent.
Don't give up hope, or the expectations of the Lord's coming at the Rapture; it will happen, exact day and hour,
is still in God's timing. Could it happen today; of course it could, God willing!

This is truly, a test of faith, and trusting God's written word. Scholars, teachers, preachers, lay people, have not been able to predict with any accuracy the Lord's coming at the Rapture, doesn't mean it's not going to happen. It means, just the opposite, it will happen, no matter if we get the timing of His coming, right or wrong. What really matters is that we are being obedient to the Lord's word, and watching for the signs of His coming, as Jesus commanded us to do.

How can anyone who has been watching just throw in the towel and give up; remember, "when we LEAST EXPECT IT, JESUS WILL COME". Just imagine those who quit watching today, and let's say tomorrow Jesus comes....they will lose some of their rewards; like their watchers crown.

I'm not given up, because the Bible tells us Jesus will come and I'm standing on God's word, Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hello Tammy, Kathy and Valerie (and all💕😁),

So thankful for all your encouraging words about we are still here!🙈 He has it all in line .. not always our thoughts and ways but HE is DEFINITELY letting us know he is coming soon with the amount of signs and birth pains increasing ESPECIALLY since August 21!!!!

The sign of yesterday/maybe even today is there and MEANS SOMETHING and September is not over yet! I believe now with this small 5.7 earthquake in California a much bigger one is imminently on its way!

Jesus said to me "don't be taken by surprise" maybe he knew I would be expecting and then stop looking and be surprised! I'm watching till He comes😉🌈🌟

Keep looking up!

💗Amanda

More encouraging news; another high watch period for the Rapture. God knows the day and hour, we know it is near even at the doors. Look up our redemption draws near!!!

Maranatha, Valerie

Watch the videos at the thread link below:

The Jubilee Trumpet Sounds on September 30

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1388432&cmd=show